TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
‘We don’t have information that indicates the killer talked to any target numbers, nor do we have specific information to believe the killed video recorded the murder,’ Midlothian Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson said, according to NBC.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...trange-messages-got-killed-dumped-church.html

Police said as with any investigation where a specific suspect isn't immediately identified, family and close friends were a part of the initial investigative focus. Family and friends initially investigated in the case are not considered suspects at this time, according to police. In addition, police emphasized the 9 people whose 'Target Numbers' were listed in the warrants, are not considered suspects at this time. Police have not narrowed down any persons of interest into a single suspect.

from http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Lat...378304041.html

I get a sorry this page is not available when clicking on the nbc5 Link. And do you know when the police made that statement. I see no pressers since last Week and no new info on their media pages.

A family member is close with some of MB's close friends and these particular friends think that someone VERY VERY VERY close to MB was involved. That being said, with the "hit person" idea, could the person that hired the hit know about an inappropriate relationship between her and someone else and they could have planned to try to frame the family involved. This could be twofold. 1. Retribution, 2. Distraction from their direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there was a hitman hired, maybe he purposely tried to walk like RB/do things that would point to other people. That way he is at least somewhat protected, in a sense?

Upon close obs of blown up photo of perp, is that a blemish or scar or mole under what would be perp's left eye?(right as you look at it) instead of a tan line etc?

Yes. Does this match anyone on the warrant list or on a friend's list?

Although, I've been surprised before, I just can't see the mom of four, nonchalantly walking through the church apparently unaffected by the possibility of being caught for so long, violently kill another woman. i would be standing by a window or something making sure no one was coming for me while waiting. It just seems unrealistic, especially if the kids were home sleeping. It would make more sense to attack when MB was getting out of her car.

This has been exactly my line of thought not just with the female that has been of discussion but with the male vs female debate. I just don't see a female nonchalantly wondering the halls at night of an empty building. You certainly wouldn't find me or any of my girlfriends wanting to do that. Now I know, I know, a murderer doesn't have to make sense, etc, but all along this is why I have leaned towards a male.

Good to know, I just assumed guys put them in their back pockets. Ty

I think it a question of pocket availability/comfort. Men who wear slacks/trousers frequently use the roomy front pockets for everything as back pockets are sometimes buttoned/sewn shut. Jeans, especially today's slimmer styles, have less roomier front pockets and very accessible rear pockets so I find most men do seem to carry their phone in these. A phone-clip/belt clip seems to be very rare these days, at least in my world, the exception being tradespeople/contractors.

I have been a Christian for 35 years. A dear friend of mine has a son who was high on drugs and drunk and killed another young man. To this day a lot of people at our church still don't speak to him. This happened four years ago. The father had no control over what his son did.

Every person is different, whether Christian or not.

Prefacing you comment with, "Oh that's not true," paints with a pretty broad brush.

My "that's not true" preface was about Christian not forgiving unless someone is innocent. (Well, that's how it's supposed to be.) I wasn't referring to the fact that people (including Christians) will drop someone in times of trouble. What is not true is that people need to be innocent in order to be forgiven.

Please forgive me for not being abundantly clear. And I am very sorry what happened in your experience with church people, and it's true people do drop others, as I mentioned. Unfortunate when it happens, and understandable at that the same.

I have an agreement to myself to stay out of religious discussions online and now am reminded why....and I say that with a good heart, not with snark! (I have many faults, but snark isn't one of them.)

Peace out.

I can create one in the next hour or so if it is ok with admins. I'll use initials. And I can send it to you via PM to share. LMK :)

Yes. MIL is not the bio mom. I can help you, too, if you need help. (I meant to quote what was above, too, but forgot to click it)

Good grief this case is something you would watch in a movie. At least so far, every single time we get going in a specific direction there is always a major road block and we are sent a different way. The Midlo police are either genius in this investigation, or they are hitting the end of their leads and desperate for help. I am leading towards the first!!!

There has to be justice for MB and I think it's going to be a huge roller coaster, similar to the JA case. MOO

Yes. Does this match anyone on the warrant list or on a friend's list?
CT without makeup it just might. (I don't think it is her IMO). I have looked at everybody in Texas's face I think. There are people out there who claim to have made positive ID via matching the eyes and circumstantial evidence but it is not allowed here to say whom they think it is. And they may be wrong.

Respectfully, it's a leap to attribute financial difficulties to drugs or gambling, IMO.

Someone could be a penchant for shopping: workout clothing, clothing for the kids, who knows what the guilty pleasure might be.

Or perhaps they had to rob Peter (monthly bills) to pay Paul (medical copayments).

Even with great medical insurance, the co-payments for repeated X-rays, the anesthesiologist, the surgeon, the surgical center, and followups can mess with other wants and needs.

Pile on registration fees for children's sports and activities, and the family could find that their budget needs revamping and spending habits need to change to make room for the additional bill payments.

Evidence of the financial difficulties noted in the affidavit could be as simple as a disgruntled text message from one spouse saying, "Got a notice in the mail that the electric bill is past due. I went to make an electronic payment, but the account balance is really low."

A reply like "We're doing what we can. If you could stop the Internet shopping, we might be better able to pay the bills -and- buy groceries," could escalate that.

IDK

I understand all that but we're dealing with where they've gone from single income for years, to double income. Nothing is exactly leaping out why there should be financial problems. If it was the surgery that only happened days prior, the bill wouldn't have even been in the mail yet, let alone any bills for follow ups as his follow up was going fishing.

Suspect behavior - Did the suspect open what seems like random doors for no reason actually select those doors so that the headlights of any vehicle entering the parking lot would sweep through the windows into the building? Something he would see, new light as a warning since his hearing ws blocked by the helmet? Does that make sense? JMO

Suspect behavior - Did the suspect open what seems like random doors for no reason actually select those doors so that the headlights of any vehicle entering the parking lot would sweep through the windows into the building? Something he would see, new light as a warning since his hearing ws blocked by the helmet? Does that make sense? JMO

I have thought about this myself.

Good grief this case is something you would watch in a movie. At least so far, every single time we get going in a specific direction there is always a major road block and we are sent a different way. The Midlo police are either genius in this investigation, or they are hitting the end of their leads and desperate for help. I am leading towards the first!!!

There has to be justice for MB and I think it's going to be a huge roller coaster, similar to the JA case. MOO

I have said it several times, I really like whoever is leading this investigation. I (we all) really grew to love "SMS" in the Sievers case, his name is (Sheriff) Mike Scott and he is just fantastic! I can't wait to find out who the LEOs behind this investigation are, they are sharp. I bet it's those Texas Rangers- NOT to be confused with the baseball team :)

IMO

I understand all that but we're dealing with where they've gone from single income for years, to double income. Nothing is exactly leaping out why there should be financial problems. If it was the surgery that only happened days prior, the bill wouldn't have even been in the mail yet, let alone any bills for follow ups as his follow up was going fishing.

Considering the industry his business is in and how it's been fairly turbulent lately, this may play a part in the finances discussion. I don't, however, feel like the finances have much to do with the case.

From what I glean from BB's FB, he's had ongoing health problems. In February, he posts about three months of "pain and suffering" and "chronic pain." Bills could predate this April 16 hospital visit.

I have been pretty good at keeping up with all of these threads (don’t tell my boss) - but I am missing two things: 1) in the latest True Crime Radio, Waxahachie Media Publisher Scott Brooks talked about how the Midlo LE related rumor mill had the suspect being an African American female. Out of the list of 7 / 9 on the warrant, who is that? Not CT. So who is he talking about? And 2) regarding AJT, so much discussion about how he, possibly in addition to CW, was MB’s lover - (hence giving CT a motive). Where is the evidence for this? I am not being snarky. Seriously, I must have missed it. I don’t see it in sm. The fact that they were both working for the same company, both in Austin, knew each other . . . I get that. But where does that add up to extra-marital affair? Why are we not talking much about CW, who (even though "cleared" by LE) supposedly was having intimate texts or whatever with MB, but are instead talking about AJT? What did I miss? Please fill me in! Thanks!

Doesn't look like anyone has responded to this yet so I'll try.

1) I believe this still refers to CT and there is/was confusion surrounding race since she is married to an AA man.

2) IMO the affair between AJT/MB is just a leap that the majority here took to explain how/why CT could be the killer.

This thread will close in ten minutes. Thread #11 is ready for you. Please begin to move on over

Actually makes sense to me. Does he leave every door open?

I think there is some confusion about whether people on the warrants are "cleared." That is not true. LE said they're not considered "persons of interest" or "suspects" ...***but then the next part "AT THIS TIME." ***

As with most investigations, you cover your bases. It wouldn't be fair to name someone if they don't have enough evidence to charge them. It could have major implications on that person's life. At the same time: NO ONE has been CLEARED, so everyone is essentially a 'suspect' in Missy's murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member