TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The theory that children were left alone just bothered me. I realize one persons mind can be deceitful and unstable and I wasn't questioning one's capability.

The Children being left alone bothers me too. It really makes me question her involvement. The oldest child appears to be 11 so maybe she figured they would care for the younger ones if one woke up? I just don't know...

Goodness gracious! I just checked in and a lot has happened! Can someone fill in the new people that just arrived? Cliff notes!!
Yeah no kidding! I logged out this morning and a whole thread has gone by, and all of these new details. Gotta go read now!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OMG look at his shoes.
Yep. And the picture turns my stomach as the murder could very well have looked like this. Hence the need for goggles and a helmet. I wonder if Missy had taken this self-defense course?

The Children being left alone bothers me too. It really makes me question her involvement. The oldest child appears to be 11 so maybe she figured they would care for the younger ones if one woke up? I just don't know...

Or had a friend come over to babysit? Who knows.

Is it effect or affect? ... my grammar sux. lol. Oh well I'm good at other things. ;)

Editor here. [emoji4] O/T, but a quick way to remember the difference: "Affect" is a verb. "Effect" is a noun. A verb is an action word. "Affect" and "action" both start with A.

Mansfield is straight down Highway 287. Depending on which area, you can get from Midlothian to Mansfield in anywhere from 10 -20 minutes.

There were two 5am Gladiator classes in Midlothian I was told. One at the church and one that met in front of Beef O'Brady's a restaurant in town. Drive time from the church to the restaurant is easily made in about 5 minutes, especially that time of day.

There has been so much talk about the killer's shoes and if they were boots or shoe covers, etc. I thought immediately that they looked like sparring shoes that you wear in karate or martial arts. My child has practiced martial arts and that was my immediate thought but I didn't want to post before because I was afraid of what I had heard locally might be influencing my vision.

They strap on often with Velcro and are only made to be used while sparring in a ring. If you try to walk in them .... You walk like the person in the video ... You have to kick out so you don't trip over your toe. I have limited skills or would try to post a picture but they are easily Googled. Many do not have bottoms so they would work to put over other footwear.

Or gave them a little Benadryl to make sure they wouldn't wake up.

ETA: meant to quote above comments regarding CT's kids being home alone

Let's look at AJ, he stands to gain all of her followers and extra $. He had a reason to leave early and be on the road. He had a car of the same color mentioned previously by police. Not only that, he had a class up the street that started at 5 on the same day. If he went ahead of time and set everything up for that class, then came back at 3:50, he would still have time to roam the halls, break some windows, murder MB and get back to start his class at 5. He would have the disguise in a bag (many of the items that were worn are shown on FB)

That being said, I can't picture him as the murderer. He appears to be easy going & motivating on FB. Nice smile...I don't know.

Courtney Tucker has 4 kids. If she were to be the perp, she would have to leave them for an unknown period of time alone. If she brought her phone, it would be in case the kids called and the reason she would be caught. That being said, I can't see the level of fury coming from her or any woman. I may be a bit naive but it was viciously brutal.

And wouldn't it be obvious since perp was wearing what AJ trains in all the time? I mean, why be so careful to disguise yourself but use items that you use all the time? It seems crazy.

I thought they looked like the floppy ones that people were looking at a week or so back. Like boot covers. IDK.

I thought so as well but the other person in the picture has on just socks so they probably are just socks. But I was definitely thinking the way you were.

Or had a friend come over to babysit? Who knows.

Just knowing the time that this went down if this is indeed the perp..she figured they'd (children) all be sound asleep for the short amount of time that she was gone.An hour at the most?I don't know..I am just guessing at this point.I never claimed to be an Einstein.My only question would be where the husband is at this time.

Sleuthers,

I have to say, I feel like my head is spinning with all of these twists and turns-I can't keep up!! I feel like I need a few of my own "departments!"

:bricks:
Littletipsy, I hear ya. I am trying to keep up here along with the Sievers, Elvis and a couple more cases, I am nuts, it's impossible. I have Tapatalk going crazy on me phone and I keep hitting refresh on my laptop. :scared:

Whats with the creepy messages? Do they know who sent those yet? I'm just checking in so sorry if this has been answered already.

Let's look at AJ, he stands to gain all of her followers and extra $. He had a reason to leave early and be on the road. He had a car of the same color mentioned previously by police. Not only that, he had a class up the street that started at 5 on the same day. If he went ahead of time and set everything up for that class, then came back at 3:50, he would still have time to roam the halls, break some windows, murder MB and get back to start his class at 5. He would have the disguise in a bag (many of the items that were worn are shown on FB)

That being said, I can't picture him as the murderer. He appears to be easy going & motivating on FB. Nice smile...I don't know.

Courtney Tucker has 4 kids. If she were to be the perp, she would have to leave them for an unknown period of time alone. If she brought her phone, it would be in case the kids called and the reason she would be caught. That being said, I can't see the level of fury coming from her or any woman. I may be a bit naive but it was viciously brutal.

The perp in the pic didn't look black. Jmo. So Mr. Tucker may not be the perp.

Just knowing the time that this went down if this is indeed the perp..she figured they'd (children) all be sound asleep for the short amount of time that she was gone.An hour at the most?I don't know..I am just guessing at this point.I never claimed to be an Einstein.My only question would be where the husband is at this time.

He had a different 5:00 course he was the trainer for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaylaSolves