TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's confirmed that the murderer had a cell phone at the scene. That is huge. If it is a personal cell, then they know who it is. If it's a 'burner' phone, then they will trace who they called and where during the murder. If the recipient also had a burner, they will trace back to location. They will trace serial number and find out where/when purchased and find videotape of said purchase. They already know, IMO.

It is? Where did the confirmation come from. The only thing I read was that the search warrant for the cell towers was to check if the killer had a cell phone with him during the murder.

Maybe I missed it.

thank you! I'm watching now. Heartbreaking. I went to school and played on the golf team with her. So sad.

With Missy?

So sorry you have to experience a loss of an old friend to violence.

Please help me to understand this, I missed a lot. Did the perp leave the phone at the scene? If not, how did they know he filmed/photographed the murder?

Ok, so to try and answer my own question..

Apparently there is a way to ping whatever phones / numbers that are close to the church? Without actually having the phone - Is that true? Just caught a bit on Nancy Grace talking about it.

I just flipped the channel to Nancy Grace and took a pic of the screen with the entrances of the church marked. Might be helpful to some who were trying to figure out where Missy and "cop" entered, left, etc. Apologis if it isn't very clear, was using an old iPad. I'm not sure if this is correct, though -- this shows Missy entering from a different door than her truck was parked?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 143
Houtz is a buddy of BB who I believe to have died. W Houtz appears to be an attractive widow. BB is friends with her kids on FB actually added one as a friend recently. He also posted an bragged about her sons HS photos. Seems like friends?

Nancy Grace: Warrant dump only shows the wide net LE has thrown out. Realistically, they have nothing or there would have been an arrest by now.

To be fair I don't think Nancy Said that. Her guest lawyer made comments like that but not Nancy? Right?

I just flipped the channel to Nancy Drew and took a pic of the screen with the entrances of the church marked. Might be helpful to some who were trying to figure out where Missy and "cop" entered, left, etc. Apologis if it isn't very clear, was using an old iPad. I'm not sure if this is correct, though -- this shows Missy entering from a different door than her truck was parked?

I believe you mean Nancy Grace ;).

On April 19, AJ posted about his upcoming self defense seminar. Session 3 is about 'Simulated Attacks'. That made my stomach do a bit of a flip-flop, especially with the photo showing a woman being held down.

This may already have been mentioned but I'm desperately trying to catch up so as not to repeat observations.

Would it be too much to ask if it's time for a press conference, guys??? Before the weekend- for sure. I want an official update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, I don't think they have anything to up date.

I just flipped the channel to Nancy Drew and took a pic of the screen with the entrances of the church marked. Might be helpful to some who were trying to figure out where Missy and "cop" entered, left, etc. Apologis if it isn't very clear, was using an old iPad. I'm not sure if this is correct, though -- this shows Missy entering from a different door than her truck was parked?

Nancy Drew? :laugh:

I believe you mean Nancy Grace ;).

bwahahahha! Well, Nancy Drew was an "investigator" :blushing: (You are correct. Just shows how high Nancy GRACE is on my list of reliable sources)

I think LE let this out to get someone to turn on someone else. I also bet a lot of people are sweating bullets ( no pun intended)
JMO

OTOH it could be none of these folks. I just wonder if BB and MB knew the other was cheating. The warrant says BOTH of them were having affairs. Guess I understand now why BBs first interview sounded emotionless. He was over it, I guess.
MOO

I wouldn't assume they have "no" evidence, but apparently not enough to make an arrest at this time. They will need more than a few text messages and a phone pinging near the church to make an arrest. IMO

Oh, I'm thinking that LE is just shaking the bushes hoping a little bird will come flying out.

Based upon the facts and circumstances surrounding this crime of murder as presently
known by the Affiant, and in conjunction with the Affiants training and experiences in law
enforcement, crimes against persons, and criminal activity, Affiant believes and charges
that at the time of the commission of the offense of murder that the unknown suspect was
in possession of a cell phone for the following purposes, without limitation: (i) confirming
through public social media sites and/or applications the updated workout times and
locations as posted by Ms. Bevers; (ii) communicating in the nature of calls, messages,
texting, emails, data, push-to-talk, and walky-talky; (iii) using smart phone capabilities to
photograph, record, and/or video the victim and the murderous act; and (iv) using
functional applications and tools such as map locator applications, clock or timing
capabilities, GPS locating applications, and flashlight

According to the search warrant, LE believes the unknown suspect was using a cell phone to do all sorts of things. Map locator, clock or timing capabilities all while texting, writing/reading emails and making calls. Push-to-talk?

This list has to be all inclusive to allow LE to obtain every conceivable type of cell phone evidence from AT&T. JMO

The AT&T search warrant can be found on page one of this thread, post #3

bwahahahha! Well, Nancy Drew was an "investigator" :blushing: (You are correct. Just shows how high Nancy GRAC is on my list of reliable sources)

;) I think we're all getting tired lol!

Oh, I'm thinking that LE is just shaking the bushes hoping a little bird will come flying out.

That could be. I think they are also waiting for more electronic data to be analyzed and forensics to come back on anything sent for testing.

The holdup can be that it takes time for these companies to respond. In the Shaylynn Amermennian case FB has 20 days.

I recall this latest warrant saying 3 days to comply. Time sensitive because of deletion.

Going through the data on the other hand could take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee