TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone up to an update on today's postings??:)

Warrants/affidavits were released today that showed both BB and MB were having extramarital affairs and financial problems. It sounded like LE uncovered this when they went through BB's phone.

LE stated that the killer did bring his/her cell phone to the crime scene, perhaps in an effort to record all or a part of the killing.

7 people were named on the affidavit for search warrants. There's a complete list earlier in the post, but I can't recall off the top of my head all of the names.

LE said that the area codes they were looking at were Fort Worth, Dallas, and Austin.

I'm sure there is more...that's all I can recall right now.

Hey Everyone,

LE has still not named a POI/Suspect.

Tread lightly.

Thanks!

Warrants/affidavits were released today that showed both BB and MB were having extramarital affairs and financial problems. It sounded like LE uncovered this when they went through BB's phone.

LE stated that the killer did bring his/her cell phone to the crime scene, perhaps in an effort to record all or a part of the killing.

7 people were named on the affidavit for search warrants. There's a complete list earlier in the post, but I can't recall off the top of my head all of the names.

LE said that the area codes they were looking at were Fort Worth, Dallas, and Austin.

Doesn't it seem a bit odd that with having financial problems that BB would spend the money on plane fare, hotel, golf and deep sea fishing?

The fact that AT and (by association) CT has access to gear, that is eerily similar to the killer, is pretty damning in my book.

But it still does not have me convinced.

Sometimes the truth can be hiding in plain sight. I hate to think that a mother of three or four kids could risk never seeing them again.

Holy heck batman. I go to a track meet and come back to a whole entire world of changes...any quick cliff notes?

With Missy?

So sorry you have to experience a loss of an old friend to violence.

yes with Missy. Her younger brother Clint was in my grade. She was two classes higher. But yeah we played golf together and the past two years she would send me thrive samples and vault jeans. I live in Oregon and have for 23 years. I thought it was really sweet of her to reach out to me. Such a shock. She offered to meet me a couple years ago on one of my Texas trips and now I regret not being able to

Where are all of these things? I looked at the search warrants beach posted and don't see anything?

Doesn't it seem a bit odd that with having financial problems that BB would spend the money on plane fare, hotel, golf and deep sea fishing?

Yes, but maybe that triggered the financial problems? BB carelessly spending, and MB getting upset.

WOW! I'm sure everyone was very surprised when that came out. I never saw that coming! Both were having affairs??? Was this a hey lets stay together for the sake of the kids type of thing??

Sorry, still catching up....every time I finish a page, there's another one added to the ones I need to read. Slow down people!! ;)

Speaking of saying... here's the definition and how to say balaclava:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/balaclava (click the little red speaker)

Yeah, now you tell me!! (Seriously, thank you for the link. I admit we totally butchered the word at our house. Not going to tell the hubs, just gonna laugh at him every time he says it!) ;)

Who decides and how when a warrant is sealed? In another Dallas case Christine Morris the warrants were sealed until the guy who was with her in the parking garage was arrested. Oh I will have to find that case here and see what y'all think on that one. I love this website! I foresee me being very unproductive from now on.

Oh Day 1! You just wait....you go into one thread and your whole day is gone!! Glad you found us!! :) There are lots of threads here on Christina Morris, BTW.

I just flipped the channel to Nancy Grace and took a pic of the screen with the entrances of the church marked. Might be helpful to some who were trying to figure out where Missy and "cop" entered, left, etc. Apologis if it isn't very clear, was using an old iPad. I'm not sure if this is correct, though -- this shows Missy entering from a different door than her truck was parked?

NG says Missy went in through the front entrance? I don't think that's right. It wouldn't make sense for Missy to park under the covered area and then go in the front?!

what nimrod takes a cell phone, a smart phone at that to a murder ? What a bonehead lol

Where are all of these things? I looked at the search warrants beach posted and don't see anything?

They are all over the place. Sorry, I should have provided some links.

Extramarital affairs/financial problems/recording the killing referenced in this MSM link (referencing the affidavit):
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...days-before-slaying-search-warrant-says.html/

People named in the warrant:
Page 2 post 28 of this post

Area codes were in the previous thread (thread #9). It will take me a minute to find the exact post.

I think LE let this out to get someone to turn on someone else. I also bet a lot of people are sweating bullets ( no pun intended)
JMO

OTOH it could be none of these folks. I just wonder if BB and MB knew the other was cheating. The warrant says BOTH of them were having affairs. Guess I understand now why BBs first interview sounded emotionless. He was over it, I guess.
MOO

It didn't say both. It stated that phone records indicated “intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage.” This does not mean both and I really hope MPD addresses this rumor bc that's not fair to BB. Even Nancy Grace pointed out that it could be one of them OR both. I really hope someday MPD takes the time to clear any misunderstanding on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member