TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, when perp goes to first door near bulletin board and seems surprised, perhaps it is because someone TOLD him which room to look in for the security equipment and made a mistake. Then when perp has to go to next door, he makes a huge effort to try to get it open but quits when he realizes it may take too much time. If perp had been in the church before, he would have known that room was not security room and would not have acted surprised that it wasn't. Does that make sense?

Missy doesn't strike me as a person to cheat on her spouse. At least without letting her spouse know that it was over but we stay together for the kids.

Now Missy was strong and Brandon had health issues. So imo is that Missy was loyal. But Brandon may have stepped out first years ago before his chronic pain started. And maybe Missy held on for family sake but decided that since Brandon is getting better; Then I can move on.

Now here's the onion.

A man can cheat on his wife 1 trillion times and its no big deal.

But as soon as a wife glances at a man; She's automatically labeled as a jezebel.

Jmo. I don't think Missy was cheating. And if she did. Then maybe hubby cheated first before he got ill.

It's uncanny in today's world how many of these surveillance cameras were off, not working, or of really poor quality. If the outside camera or near business captured a vehicle at that time of morning, game over.

I don't think they would want to let anyone know if anyone was seen destroying the tape. If LE doesn't mention it, then maybe the perp thinks he actually did destroy enough of it to where that wasn't shown/recorded. I think LE are trying to keep BB and RB as confident as possible. LE know they won't get a confession from either of them, neither will rat each other out because they both had motive, in my opinion. So they are going to let them think they got away with it and that there are other suspects.

Robthomas, what's your take on this whole thing so far?? You can post or PM me

From the beginning, I suspected the BB with possible involvement by RB. I'm not 100% convinced, but I think it makes the most sense. In cases like this, it's very often the simplest explanation (Occam's Razor). And the simplest explanation, and the one that we see too many times being repeated, is that the vast majority of women are killed by their husbands or significant others, rather than by random acts of violence.

With regard to the cameras, I just don't really think the perp would have bothered destroying cameras. First, he likely thought he was covered well-enough -- it's the most likely reason he went to such lengths to disguise himself; he thought it would be impossible for the cameras at normal distance to get a good enough look at him. We are all well acquainted with grainy security video which makes it impossible to see people's faces. Second, had he gotten near enough to a camera to smash it, his face would be so close to the camera that it WOULD get a good look at him. I doubt he'd risk it.

I am going to forget most of what we "learned" from the SW dump yesterday and go back to my theories that I firmed up a week or more ago, developed when we were watching the videos.

IMOO......

I think the perp we are looking for has LE experience---that could be present cop, former cop, reserve cop, or military training.

I think the perp is not young and inexperienced. (i.e., I discount the impetuous teenager theories).

I think the perp would have to be fit enough to (potentially) chase MB down, tackle her, and hold her down long enough to hit her in the head, face and chest with the hammer (or other implement).

I think the perp is familiar with the church, but not so familiar that s/he knows where to find the video recording equipment.

I think the perp is familiar with MB's routine.

I think the event was carried out with the precision of a military special-forces operation.

Now, only one person mentioned yesterday fits that profile, as far as I can tell. Not saying it is him, not saying it is not him. But that's the profile.

Again, MOO.

I am completely on board with your theory.

I'm not too sure what you're getting at, seems like several weird assumptions here.

Women can decide to get in shape for non-suspicious reasons, especially as we hit our 30s.

Weight training is becoming a much more common form of exercise for women (with good reason). I have no idea what 'camp gladiator' is, but from the few pics I've seen, looks like someone took the Crossfit craze and turned it into an MLM. But the Crossfit craze already existed.

There are no more nut jubs into fitness than in any other hobby, that I'm aware of.

And finally--Missy was in shape but I wouldn't her look 'extreme'.

What are you talking about. I simply said that she looked fit as if she has been working out for years. Then I asked if she has always worked out her entire life or if she just started 3 years ago.

I just wanted to know if her workout regiments started at the age of 18 or 42?

That's all.

And btw. You can come across some wackos in the gym as well.

Missy doesn't strike me as a person to cheat on her spouse. At least without letting her spouse know that it was over but we stay together for the kids.

Now Missy was strong and Brandon had health issues. So imo is that Missy was loyal. But Brandon may have stepped out first years ago before his chronic pain started. And maybe Missy held on for family sake but decided that since Brandon is getting better; Then I can move on.

Now here's the onion.

But as soon as a wife glances at a man; She's automatically labeled as a jezebel.

Jmo. I don't think Missy was cheating. And if she did. Then maybe hubby cheated first before he got ill.

I've always heard that a husband can cheat on his wife numerous times and still want to have/keep his relationship with his wife, but when a wife cheats, she considers her relationship with her husband dead, over, finished, even if they stay married. Maybe a broad brush, but I agree with that.

Now here's the onion.

I'm a woman and completely disagree with you. Affairs happen all the time, on BOTH sides, and it's always a big deal no matter the gender. I've seen marriages survive this and it was a one-time thing never to happen again, and I've seen it destroy marriages. Sadly anyone who has been married a long time hits bottom, sometimes it's an affair, sometimes it isn't. In this case, I don't really think it matters at all WHO cheated...MB deserves justice whether it was her or not. If she was having an affair, it doesn't change my view that no one deserves to be murdered. I've seen enough in marriages to know secrets are kept everywhere and what you see on the "outside" isn't always what's happening. Does it matter who cheated first? Maybe, just maybe, they had an open marriage at this point?? It was over but they were together for the kids until they decided what to do.

What are you talking about. I simply said that she looked fit as if she has been working out for years. Then I asked if she has always worked out her entire life or if she just started 3 years ago.

That's all.

I guess I'm just curious what the timeline of her fitness routine could have to do with her being murdered.

And I spend a lot of time in gyms. :)

Based on the map I saw laid out on Nancy Grace, Missy entered the Main Hallway awning entrance and made a right headed toward the exit with the car port where she had parked. On that notion, she would have encountered the doors open in the bulletin board area and if she started to make the turn around the corner by the Dutch doors, should would have seen several more doors open. He/she may not have known which way Missy would enter so vandalized randomly throughout the building.
That makes no sense lol Not you, NG... Why would she park under the covered awning where was going to have camp, and walk all the way around the building (in the dark and pouring down rain) to go through a door and walk back around to the side entrance? The awning is the covered drive area. Its at the Front vs Back of church but is to the side.

AJ Tucker even wrote on his fb the night prior protocol..
Aj Tucker
April 17 at 7:15pm ·
Day 1 of CG tomorrow, week 1 is endurance week!
Camper: What is the protocol for bad weather ? Just in case
·April 17 at 8:18pm
Aj Tucker
Aj Tucker Breezeway, if it is really bad we go inside
April 17 at 8:23pm

That's all.

If I remember from what I've heard on his interviews....she started it after the kids. It happened with me (but I'm not near as fit! lol) I was done having kids, they got a little bit older, I started thinking about myself again instead of diapers and bottles and everything else that comes with small children, a husband and managing a house. Kids start school, you have a little free time and realize you want to get healthier. MB just decided she liked helping others and took it to the next step of making it a business.

Now I do agree that I "think" she spent a lot of time at the gym and/or classes. She was pretty fit and I know with my limited working out, to be as toned as her, it takes some work. So I think she worked out more than those of us who periodically hit the gym but again, it was her business at this point.

Regarding the release of the search warrant information yesterday by LE, do any of us here actually think that was not deliberately done? There is just no way that was done by chance. There are too many agencies are involved in this investigation for anything of this magnitude to happen "by accident".

If anything, ALL agencies involved would likely have participated in a meeting to first discuss what benefit could be obtained by this release. Positive and negative fallout from this release would have been discussed. I do NOT think LE is going to be overly concerned at this time about "peoples' reputations" being sullied. They are investigating a brutal murder and their job is to apprehend that murderer.

I believe the release of the search warrant info was designed to increase the pressure on both the murderer and the murderer's family member(s) who likely strongly suspect the person by now. But maybe really, really don't know what is the best thing to do. That "police outfit" was owned by someone. Somebody would recognize it. The video of the murderer shows an awful lot about the person. (By the way, is that a left handed perp?)

The release of the search warrant info has significantly ratcheted up the pressure, that's for sure.

Btw. Who flirts on LinkedIn. Thats more for business connections. I think Casey was taking MB light replies to another level. Jmo.

SBM and OT. I was JUST hit up this week on LinkedIn by a former associate whom I haven't spoken with in at least 7-8 years. And I've had to block two former associates for the same behavior. It happens a lot more than you might think.

That is of course assuming there was a shirt involved in the murder that somehow has blood on it. I can't imagine if they had a shirt they would take it home...IMO

The alternative is to leave it there, and now the police ABSOLUTELY have their DNA. That shirt will have their skin cells, hairs, sweat, etc. on it. Too risky.

Just a thought. It appears the 2 males that we are sleuthing strongly are very physical males with macho backgrounds. I think the perp wore a helmet for disguise intentions mostly but could possibly deflect a punch/slap/swing...but mostly so MM or the camera couldn't identify him. Most, if not all, macho men going to do such a brutal deed would think along the lines of something like " I will catch her by surprise and give her one solid direct punch to head/throat disabling her....." I dont think a macho male would think to wear shin guards. Shin guards won't help any disguise. Now, maybe a female that has had some self defense classes/training knows another female's first reaction after being surprised would be to kick for the shins/groin. Wearing the shin guards allows me to fall off the balancing scale in favor of a female. Either way, perp being M or F, they were anticipating a potential kick and didnt want to be limping the next day.

I'm far from well-versed in this case (moves too fast) but this doesn't sound right. I can't find anything like this on google, or by searching this thread or the last one. Are you thinking of another case?

Agree, I've read every post from Thread 1, maybe quickly :) but I don't remember seeing this either. It's possible someone posted but could not provide a link to back it up and it was removed by mods??? They closed the thread for awhile to clean a little house.

I guess I'm just curious what the timeline of her fitness routine could have to do with her being murdered.

And I spend a lot of time in gyms. :)

Conceivably she could be on the upswing becoming better attractive and more financially independent while her husband is on the downswing with health issues not exactly helping him in the looks or financial department. She could be looking to remarry someone who is more physically fit and has a better income, but getting rid of her could get rid of someone seen as bad while collecting their insurance if you thought you were going end up broke and unhealthy.

The warrant mentions they dumped MB phone and Ipad, BB's too. There was a warrant needed for MB's phone. Since we haven't seen one for BB does that mean he gave it up voluntarily?

Its a small detail. But it does show BB was willing and helpful with them in that regard. Had nothing to hide or confident they wouldn't find something if there was.
They did one on Casey Williams phone also. Also some dont realize that just because you delete something that it is gone. . They were able to retrieve some of MB delete history.

IMO, when perp goes to first door near bulletin board and seems surprised, perhaps it is because someone TOLD him which room to look in for the security equipment and made a mistake. Then when perp has to go to next door, he makes a huge effort to try to get it open but quits when he realizes it may take too much time. If perp had been in the church before, he would have known that room was not security room and would not have acted surprised that it wasn't. Does that make sense?

I think this makes sense to me. If you watch, he opens the first door on his right, then he really tries to get into the next door on his right, and then continues around the corner and opens the next door on the right bypassing what would seem to be to me a more likely door for security equipment - that door on the left with no window (rather than a door with a window). It isn't until he runs out of doors on the right that he comes back and tries another door. Almost as if he thinks he misunderstood which door but knows what side it's supposed to be on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!