TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a woman and completely disagree with you. Affairs happen all the time, on BOTH sides, and it's always a big deal no matter the gender. I've seen marriages survive this and it was a one-time thing never to happen again, and I've seen it destroy marriages. Sadly anyone who has been married a long time hits bottom, sometimes it's an affair, sometimes it isn't. In this case, I don't really think it matters at all WHO cheated...MB deserves justice whether it was her or not. If she was having an affair, it doesn't change my view that no one deserves to be murdered. I've seen enough in marriages to know secrets are kept everywhere and what you see on the "outside" isn't always what's happening. Does it matter who cheated first? Maybe, just maybe, they had an open marriage at this point?? It was over but they were together for the kids until they decided what to do.

Lol. Agree. Anyone can cheat.

But. Flirtation on LinkedIn doesn't sound like Missy cheated.

I could joke right now and ask if you will marry me because I agree with your post.

But if something happened to my wife; Then the first thing that the press would say is that he asked someone to marry him on Websleuths.

Because people's comprehension of things have been distorted since they don't research or understand how things came about. Jmo.

********Hey guys, please watch the video again after you read what's below first, I seriously think I’m onto something good here.***

(Kodiak's HD church video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD...ature=youtu.be

When he comes in, he is counting how far he walks distance-wise. He is walking in an even rhythm, tapping the walls every two steps to keep count. A murderer would NOT do something casual like that unless there was a reason – such as clocking distance walked from one point to another.

Somehow (blueprints, or just having been to the church before, or looking in from outside windows and seeing a computer monitor lit up?) he knew how far to walk to get to the AV room. He opens the door and pauses, obviously confused. So he thinks, ok maybe it’s this next door over. I didn’t measure exactly. Door’s locked. Tries to get in, now knows he is on camera and needs to start hiding his face.

Also explains why he opens every single door possible, probably by now panicking inside, going as far as to get through a wall by chipping at plaster. Maybe he was trying to get into the walls to rip out the electrical cords going to the cameras????

I think it was an outside person hired by BB and/or RB.

This a very good analysis, IMO. To piggy back on your last statement, I have really leaned towards a hit this whole time because TO ME, it seems so strange for someone to walk around an empty building in the dark. The person seemingly has no fear. I don't think a "normal" person (normal meaning, not a hit man) would do this. They'd pick a spot and stay there and shoot her and leave. I just can't see someone (especially a female) wandering the halls like that. I would not and I can't think of anyone I know who would not be at least a little creeped out wandering in the dark by themselves. I just don't see it being the husband or wife named. That's JMO.

Yes, this case is the only one I can attempt to keep up with. I'm gonna be divorced...if I don't stop reading this 24/7. I missed all day yesterday & caught up last night. A local..shortly after the warrants were released & documented on here.

~snipped~

Marsha Tucker (MT): She's been called Missy's MIL and "like a mother" to BB
Dr. Chad Tucker (DCT): Area chiropractor. Marsha Tucker's son. He calls himself a "brother" in media reports, but he's possibly a half-brother or step-brother. Could be "CT" in search warrants, although LE listed another CT next to an AT.

~snipped~

Breck80, are you certain of this information? I was under the impression that Marsha Tucker is the former wife of Randy Bevers and the mother of Brandon Bevers, Kristi Stout, and Chad Tucker.

Lol. Agree. Anyone can cheat.

But. Flirtation on LinkedIn doesn't sound like Missy cheated.

I could joke right now and ask if you will marry me because I agree with your post.

But if something happened to my wife; Then the first thing that the press would say is that he asked someone to marry him on Websleuths.

Because people's comprehension of things have been distorted since they don't research or understand how things came about. Jmo.

BBM - I agree. And it is being said both BB and MB cheated but jury is out on that for me right now....I agree that flirtations and actual affairs are a big difference. NEWS reported "affairs" but if I remember correctly, warrant stated relationships outside of marriage...that could mean a lot of things for me....flirting, crossing the line, I'm not sure. I do know if other person was married, if physical contact was made or not, even just flirtations can send someone into a rage if they've made up their mind it's happening :/

Repeating something I've said before, but I feel that someone carrying on a real-life affair would have a password on their phone (Missy didn't).

I understand that some people feel that online flirting amounts to the same thing (and I do see where you're coming from), but my feeling is that if it was limited to LinkedIn, it probably wasn't that serious and hadn't been acted on in RL.

(Or else the parties involved were much smarter than most people who cheat these days.)

If I remember from what I've heard on his interviews....she started it after the kids. It happened with me (but I'm not near as fit! lol) I was done having kids, they got a little bit older, I started thinking about myself again instead of diapers and bottles and everything else that comes with small children, a husband and managing a house. Kids start school, you have a little free time and realize you want to get healthier. MB just decided she liked helping others and took it to the next step of making it a business.

Now I do agree that I "think" she spent a lot of time at the gym and/or classes. She was pretty fit and I know with my limited working out, to be as toned as her, it takes some work. So I think she worked out more than those of us who periodically hit the gym but again, it was her business at this point.

Thanks my friend. That was my only question. Was she always a workout finatic or did she just start several years ago.

Because it definitely is different from just being in shape and actually being a trainer.

So does anyone have old school pictures of Missy in college or High School. Or fitness competitions before the kiddies?

Just asking?

This a very good analysis, IMO. To piggy back on your last statement, I have really leaned towards a hit this whole time because TO ME, it seems so strange for someone to walk around an empty building in the dark. The person seemingly has no fear. I don't think a "normal" person (normal meaning, not a hit man) would do this. They'd pick a spot and stay there and shoot her and leave. I just can't see someone (especially a female) wandering the halls like that. I would not and I can't think of anyone I know who would not be at least a little creeped out wandering in the dark by themselves. I just don't see it being the husband or wife named. That's JMO.

Although my strongest inclination has always been a female perp, I can see this being a male perp just from what you say about wandering the halls for so long. Typical male - marking his territory.

I am beginning to lean strongly toward the idea that this perpetrator is not a local. I am having a hard time believing that nobody in this small community recognizes the distinctive walk, especially since it has been front and center in this investigation.

You mean the distinctive walk like probably 10% of the general population has, including the FIL?

What I posted was info from a warrant. So, considering they can't reverse what they say in a warrant least the whole case gets tossed. I'll go with puncture wounds.

`What I find odd about the Search Warrants, it depends on who wrote the Affidavit up. Every Affidavit author wrote it a different way and had different times. JMHO I hope it doesnt come back on them

There are no more nut jubs into fitness than in any other hobby, that I'm aware of.
'.
I respectfully disagree. If I have a hobby of say stamp collecting or butterfly watching or whatever, I would anticipate fewer potential meetings that could draw in a potential predator....say compared to a pretty female that is in great physical shape often found wearing tight yoga pants that announces on SM that she will be arriving approx 30 minutes prior to anyone else at 0: dark:30. For better security and peace of mind ladies,opt for book club wearing a moo moo.

You mean the distinctive walk like probably 10% of the general population has, including the FIL?
Only 10%?? I've become so obsessed with this case, I automatically watch the gait of most people I see in public now. I was surprised how many people, of all body types and ages had a very similar gait.

I respectfully disagree. If I have a hobby of say stamp collecting or butterfly watching or whatever, I would anticipate fewer potential meetings that could draw in a potential predator....say compared to a pretty female that is in great physical shape often found wearing tight yoga pants that announces on SM that she will be arriving approx 30 minutes prior to anyone else at 0: dark:30. For better security and peace of mind ladies,opt for book club wearing a moo moo.

I honestly don't even know where to start with this.

Speaking of the calmness...I still don't know what to think of this. Either they are highly drugged up on Xanax (or something like it), trained with a LE/military background or just plain bat s**** crazy! Think of kids or us as adults when we are doing something we aren't supposed to (and can be nothing serious). Someone comes up on us and we jump or turn around. I know we have limited video but this person never "jerks". I mean, yeah, I'm sure they realize it's 4AM and no one is there and not supposed to be there but you would think they would still be somewhat nervous and "jumpy". They didn't KNOW for sure no one would show, they just assumed. They knew MB would be showing up but I'm sure they didn't know exactly what time.

That's what makes me think per wasn't alone in this. Either someone was following MB (as previously stated here on WS) and giving a play by play of when she would arrive or, they were sitting in the parking lot or outside doing a look out to let them know no one had shown up. They would be most comfortable knowing someone was on the looking and they would be flagged if someone showed up unexpectedly......

Lol. LE said flirting was happening. Lol.

Wtf is flirting. I would rather hear a kiss on the cheek. Lol

Now as of now. Missy wasn't cheating. Jmo.

Flirtation on LinkedIn just sounds like some salacious bull crap. Jmo

Btw. Mark Sievers said that him and his wife were Swingers. But she wasn't allowed to be with men due to her libido. Lol

Are you kidding me.

LE has gone out of their way to say they were keeping the COD secret, so unless they've reversed themselves, I would not take what is public now to be the COD.

Thx Spanish Inquisition for above.
I hope others will indulge me in a hairsplitting discussion w those who say - article said, LE said puncture wounds to head and chest were CoD.

The actual words http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...unds-to-head-chest-at-midlothian-church.html/ May 3
- in headline: "Fitness instructor died from puncture wounds to head, chest at Midlothian church." Editor's or reporter's words, not LE's words.
- in story: "The warrant, issued late April 19 and obtained by NBC5 on Tuesday, stated that Bevers’ wounds “are consistent with tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building.”" Editor's or reporter's words, not LE's words.

JM2cts.

Just a thought. It appears the 2 males that we are sleuthing strongly are very physical males with macho backgrounds. I think the perp wore a helmet for disguise intentions mostly but could possibly deflect a punch/slap/swing...but mostly so MM or the camera couldn't identify him. Most, if not all, macho men going to do such a brutal deed would think along the lines of something like " I will catch her by surprise and give her one solid direct punch to head/throat disabling her....." I dont think a macho male would think to wear shin guards. Shin guards won't help any disguise. Now, maybe a female that has had some self defense classes/training knows another female's first reaction after being surprised would be to kick for the shins/groin. Wearing the shin guards allows me to fall off the balancing scale in favor of a female. Either way, perp being M or F, they were anticipating a potential kick and didnt want to be limping the next day.

Well he** they were already limping. But that's besides the point, I see what you are saying.

Ya'll please don't get the thread shut down again today for blaming the victim. Thanks! loveyoumeanit. xoxo

As for me, I'm still not sure who did what but I really don't think it was a robbery and I am not 100% sold on what was released yesterday b/c LE hasn't made an arrest and they could have left that information sealed or had a gag order or whatever it is they do in Midlothian, TX to keep the towns people from all that gossip so I'm sure there is a play here, I just need to figure out what it is.

IMO

And bring Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson...jmo

Lol. LE said flirting was happening. Lol.

Wtf is flirting. I would rather hear a kiss on the cheek. Lol

Now as of now. Missy wasn't cheating. Jmo.

Flirtation on LinkedIn just sounds like some salacious bull crap. Jmo

You're my favorite! I see your POV. There is no proof of an affair from either side that I have seen released. I still haven't seen the COD released b/c I have not read that the autopsy report has been released but some of these folks are ready to bet their next paycheck it's been said so I'm going to sit back and wait for it to be "official". IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8