TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the LE and other agencies are taking this crime very personal, since the perp impersonated an officer. S/he almost was
screaming to LE, while casually strolling the halls "catch me if you can"!

Could very well be.

But pyramid schemes are illegal and are investigated by the FBI. Anyone have a good grasp on how Missy's business enterprises functioned? They have the "feel" of a pyramid scheme, but of course my feeling isn't fact.

JMO

Knowing that the local LE has an officer/officers on the HIDTA Task Force, could explain why there are so many agencies involved.

I think their training and experience kicked in and they immediately reached out to their HIDTA partners for assistance. This brought many more resources and was a very smart move if that's indeed what happened.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I also think one of them called BB from the scene, which would put them on the list. My hunch is that is their only involvement, but IDK of course.

JMOpinion, subject to change at any moment
I wonder if they tried Missy's phone when they saw her truck at the church but didn't see her unloading as they normally would when they arrived. That might have made their number found in her phone during the timeline the police are looking at. Just a guess as to why they would be included. . .

Could very well be.

But pyramid schemes are illegal and are investigated by the FBI. Anyone have a good grasp on how Missy's business enterprises functioned? They have the "feel" of a pyramid scheme, but of course my feeling isn't fact.

JMO

Very easy to anger someone in a pyramid scheme! The person on the bottom, when they find out it is a pyramid scheme, is not going to be a happy camper IMO! It's a ticking time bomb!

Yes, I posted that video a couple of days ago. There is an additional video I posted earlier than that that shows them leaving the building. First seconds of that video shows them walk out of the building showing their entire bodies.

Wow. A main reason I was having doubts about RB being the killer was because every time I saw him on tv, doing his interviews, he appeared heavier than the unknown in the police gear. But your gif shows him walking, full body shot from the side, and he's really not as huge / big as I thought.

I think he purposely crosses his arms, puffs his chest up and sticks his stomach out to create a bigger/heavier look than the unknown in the video.

I was just looking at Google maps with this in mind. If this person drove out of the church and went to the left then they're going by the SWFA Outdoors - and haven't there already been comments about their cameras picking up Missy and the camper/s? - I have no link for that, was that actually stated in an article/press conference? If so then you'd think they definitely picked the person up too. And if this person drove out and turned to the right then they have to go past the Whataburger (unless they went off road) - though it might be set back too far from the road and there's a sprinkling of trees, but then they also appear to have to drive by a Shell and potentially an Exxon - you'd think both of those would have decent forecourt cameras.

surely police or others have already done this but I'm going to drive to the church tomorrow and head toward Mansfield from there....there are several culvert/drainage areas alongside the highway where I want to search & see if any evidence might have been disposed off the side of the road. crazy me...

Has LE stated that the swat attire was a bad costume? I know BB said this. He most likely heard it from someone in LE (should he not be involved in the murder). But do we have anything from LE confirming this?
I don't think it's "obviously" a fake uniform.
There are many different versions in different parts of the country from multiple manufacturers. During the Ferguson protests, for example, several agencies moved it with varying styles of uniform. It looks more like a crowd control type uniform than a SWAT uniform.
I do think she was targeted by someone who knew her.
But when I open my mind to other possibilities, I always come back to this question: could the uniform be real?
has LE ruled that out?
Could that explain the large number of alphabet agencies (maybe even DHS, unnamed - looking for a specific crowd control employee meeting a profile because of the uniform)

Wow. A main reason I was having doubts about RB being the killer was because every time I saw him on tv, doing his interviews, he appeared heavier than the unknown in the police gear. But your gif shows him walking, full body shot from the side, and he's really not as huge / big as I thought.

I think he purposely crosses his arms, puffs his chest up and sticks his stomach out to create a bigger/heavier look than the unknown in the video.

Could be camera angles too. The surveillance angle is fattening for weight

Am playing catch-up like most others. I flagged this yesterday - it's the enhanced video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4&feature=youtu.be

This is a screen shot. Swatter's left hand working the door with a long thin tool while the right hand holds a certainly murderous tool. It's the right hand that grabbed my attention rather than the attempt to open the door. Thought it worthy of adding to the thread.

Wow, I think I can totally see what he's got now. It's bent; I think it's a crowbar. And in the other hand, is clearly a hammer. He is probably tapping with the hammer on the side of the crowbar, which he's inserted into the doorjamb in an attempt to pry the door open. That photo is great! Thanks.

Has LE stated that the swat attire was a bad costume? I know BB said this. He most likely heard it from someone in LE (should he not be involved in the murder). But do we have anything from LE confirming this?
I don't think it's "obviously" a fake uniform.
There are many different versions in different parts of the country from multiple manufacturers. During the Ferguson protests, for example, several agencies moved it with varying styles of uniform. It looks more like a crowd control type uniform than a SWAT uniform.
I do think she was targeted by someone who knew her.
But when I open my mind to other possibilities, I always come back to this question: could the uniform be real?
has LE ruled that out?
Could that explain the large number of alphabet agencies (maybe even DHS, unnamed - looking for a specific crowd control employee meeting a profile because of the uniform)

RBBM I believe that the unnamed agency was the Marshals Service.

except IMO the killer didn't have a body build/big belly like that.

I thought that too, but if you look at the gif of RB walking into the police station (posted by lone traveler few pages back, post #332 page either 17 or 18) it's shot from the side, so we get his full body profile view, and he's really not that big. His belly sticks out, esp from the front view but he is also kind of thin in a weird way from a side angle.

Because Titan could sniff out gun casings/residue-there wasn't any indication it was for a bomb/explosive. No guns either-just tools brutally utilized. IMO.

We have no idea since LE hasn't told us. We just know what Titan is trained to do and that includes sweeping the church for explosives, gun residue, etc.

Here's a link to the page that contains Titan's expertise:

https://www.atf.gov/about/k9/titan

That early in the morning there has to be a camera on some business nearby picking up the few cars coming and going the route to that church.

It was pitch black. This is more of a country/state highway not like an interstate. So it's not a super lit up area and again, it was pouring down rain and thunder and lightning like crazy. I know because it woke me up at four am.

I never noticed that!!! Great catch. Anybody?

At 1:47 on the clip, the perp opens a door and walks into a hall where he/she starts hacking away at glass or wallboard. Is this particular camera recording this not motion activated? The recording starts about 3 seconds or so before the door is even opened, so a motion activated camera shouldn't start recording until the movement of the door opening activated it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4&feature=youtu.be

I never noticed that!!! Great catch. Anybody?

I don't know how or why but when motion activated cameras start filming the footage begins right before the motion that activated the camera. Maybe someone else can explain why.

In this clip at 2:02 - 2:03 there is a good shot of the object in the left hand while perp is swinging. It looks like a box - maybe saran wrap, maybe garbage bags, maybe fireplace matches? I know it was discussed many times before. I think at some point he/she was carrying the panic bar from a door, but in this clip I think he/she is carrying a box.

OK..new thought:

About the police releasing the list of names and possibly wanting a person to confess/be nervous.

A) If I am the perp and my name is on the list, yet LE is leading me to believe they are not looking at the list but others, do I feel at ease? Do I confess?

B) If I am the perp and my name is NOT on the list and LE is leading me to believe they are looking at others not on the list, how do i feel? Relieved? More nervous?
I surely would not think confessing.

just a thought.....

I dont post alot but just a few things to toss around.
First when MB entered the building and went to wherever her class was and encountered this Officer. Red flag for her because where is the cop car and she would have noticed that upon entering the building and wouldnt have went in. Also most officers arrive to a scene in a uniform not a SWAT tactical gear uniform. Cop car prominently displayed. Is there truth in that 2 - 911 calls came out about this incident? Why two? Did she struggle with this individual, then place a call to 911 and then they had to kill her. Is there a actual police verified timeline that states two 911 calls came in as that has me somewhat confused. After looking at CT page she is a little immature I think in her sappy declarations towards her husband. After 3/4 kids, she seems to be trying to hard imo. I have been married 12 years and meh. I love my husband but lets get real. I also noticed a increase in CT in regards to her appearance, new hairdo, makeup, working out. She seems very obsessed with him and his page shows minimal interest in my mind. As for the tactical gear it can be bought online. The police patch is reflective and makes it easier to identify in the dark. As for financial issues, maybe she was tired of being a sahm MB that is and went back to work to have things for herself and wouldnt have to ask husband for money. She was 45, blonde, remotely attractive and had <modsnip> Maybe she was wanting her own money. Mid life crisis. Excuse my randomness with tossing things in, I worked 16 hours and just rambling. If MB was having an affair, and not saying she was, Linked in would be the last place to look. If there was trust issues, facebook would be the first place to actually look. About everyone has a facebook. Anyway just some thoughts I had and hope they make some sense. Does anyone in this scenario have any LE training, friends or reserve duty? I think LE knows and is closing the circle? Hoping someone will flip on the other. As for the deleted video of the homicide, I almost thought someone did a video to show someone else Look i told you if you didnt leave her alone I would kill her. Whats more interesting is the non caring attitude of most of the key players here. BB non caring, FIL is almost smirking in most videos. All the family interviews and their thoughts on what happened. Interesting care either way and some awesome scenarios.

Could be a box lantern light that some tactical officers carry. Kinda slim and boxy looking. I forget the actual name of the item but I thought that was what it looked like in the video.

I don't know how or why but when motion activated cameras start filming the footage begins right before the motion that activated the camera. Maybe someone else can explain why.

In this clip at 2:02 - 2:03 there is a good shot of the object in the left hand while perp is swinging. It looks like a box - maybe saran wrap, maybe garbage bags, maybe fireplace matches? I know it was discussed many times before. I think at some point he/she was carrying the panic bar from a door, but in this clip I think he/she is carrying a box.
Maybe motion activated lights. Light activated camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper