TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see there might be things shady and illegal about these MLMs being discussed or that MB might have done steroids or been around people who do. What I am not seeing is how that would relate to the murder and the way the murder was done. Even if you can believe someone would be competitive enough to want to kill someone over some problem with these things, this just doesn't seem like the way they would go about doing it. This seems not only personal, but with the intent to scare and cause suffering. If you want to eliminate your perceived competition in a work/sales situation, it seems more likely that you jump them somewhere easier and probably use a gun, not dress up like SWAT, wander a church for 30 minutes, and the bludgeon her to death with a hammer (or sometime similar - I know we don't have exact details on that). To me that seems like what you might do if you are eliminating someone for personal reasons.
But you are thinking rationally as you type your post. Could easily be an irrational situation for the murderer.

I just get this feeling whomever was in that SWAT outfit was not physically fit and they weren't faking it. I felt it was a man with a gut for a long time but now leaning toward a jealous woman who was out of shape.
I totally agree with you.

My guess is that the perp's vehicle wasn't in plain view.

But I agree with you, it's a good idea to drive around a building when you're alone. I used to do the same when I worked as a bank teller and would be the first one to enter the bank in the mornings.

Let's say if MB had entered the Main Door and turned right to go toward to car port, how much interior destruction or oddities would she have witnessed?

I count 2 open doors in the main hallway, but she would had to have seen the wide open doors down the Dutch door corridor if she got that far. Correct?

Anyway... The people named in the affidavits and warrants are the suspects at this time. That is clear. You will notice many of them have something in common. Some have been cleared, like creepy message guy, some have not. I think broadening the scope stirs imagination, and 'what if' speculation that is sometimes of benefit, but also acts as a distraction from what we KNOW is fact. It's getting a bit deep, if you know what I mean. Just my two cents.

I have a computer question. so if the killer was spending a lot of time tracking Missy, could the killer have hammered the laptop they were using shortly before the murder and then isnt it that the police couldnt track the signal to a location. oh oh but if its wi fi like charter or comcast then the police can at least track down who was trolling misssy

Let's say if MB had entered the Main Door and turned right to go toward to car port, how much interior destruction or oddities would she have witnessed?

I count 2 open doors in the main hallway, but she would had to have seen the wide open doors down the Dutch door corridor if she got that far. Correct?
Do we have a map or image of the church and all the entrances? I'm not familiar with what you're talking about so I'm just making guesses here.

Thank you guys (and sorry this is long). Honestly this forum is the talk of the town. People read it constantly and dissect your theories & in many ways, your input has been healing for us. That's why there are probably so many visitors logged in constantly! [emoji846] We read your thoughts and whether at home or with friends, we've done a good job of staying impartial (not just saying that, I really mean it). We take into account everyone's theories and consider them. People on WS are awesome!

I think the new letter Missy's MIL wrote today is pretty compelling. The people out there confident it's family will read the letter as if she's protecting her son. Others might read it as if she's generally speaking to whomever it might be. Then there's those, like me, who read it as if she's talking to someone with a family, who values his or her family bc of the part she writes about the kids.

This is JMO and I know it can be debated & looked at from both sides, but consider this:

**What if those same seasoned investigators working this case, whom are among the best in their field...know how to play all of us, too? Why would that matter? Bc the perp might be just like all of us. They might blend in with the crowd. They knew BB would be gone and the attention on him. IMO...LE needs that person to feel safe, the focus off them, while investigators gather & sift through digital forensics & find that key piece of evidence to solidify the case.

I've read every thought on here imaginable from the very start...but how come we never consider that the FAMILY just might be helping investigators? Perhaps, just maybe, they're openness to do interviews doesn't mean guilt, but rather they really ARE seeking to aid the investigation & keep the attention on them to buy time.

It's executed too well. Blood shirt evidence is released. Family speaks, headlines focus on BB/RB, so it gives the perp time to possibly slip up. Then it calms down. Then evidentiary evidence is released exposing possible financial & marital problems, and we all jump back there to family (as we should). Then the next town over a second LE official (on another matter)...who's been investigated for quite sometime...is arrested this week. It makes sense that that could somehow tie to Missy's murder.

The focus stays on affairs, finances, family, hitmen, drug and/or every other possible theory imaginable far & wide (like it should). ATF is a top agency to investigate hits & guns/drugs...so it could definitely make sense that we could be looking at those. But they're also highly skilled in undercover operations, analytics & dealing with regulated industries.

Texas Rangers are world-renowned investigators. But you know what they're REALLY good at? Questioning & strategy. Good ole' boys, yet highly intelligent, who could probably expose a native Texan better than a federal agent.

IMO we are dealing with a highly intelligent murderer. Who worked for a global manufacturer of aerostructures for commercial, military and jet aircrafts. With an above average knowledge of security & surveillance & enough narcissistic tendencies to believe they would actually get away with it & outsmart everyone. Who left the work force and is involved in the fitness industry by association. She probably pretends to like fitness, but she was so jealous of Missy. She creates imaginary relationships that might probably only happened in her head.

Usually a crime is not some crazy scenario, it ends up being pretty simple. But not this one. I truly think the person was a female driven by rage & jealousy, not bc Missy even cheated. But bc she might have wanted to eliminate the one person who everyone admired, including her own husband. MOO.

Bam! ^This

Just posting so this thread will show up in my subscribed list. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the same way. I hope it's any and everyone but that person. And it 100% might be and that's the greatness of WS. We can read, think, theorize and change our minds tomorrow! I do constantly! [emoji846]

After the Kimberly Saenz case I learned that I'll never rule out anything.

She was a Texas mom, Christian mother of 2, only 34 years old, wife, lived next door to her in-laws in a small town, volunteered at church and was a nurse (LPN).

She now sits in a Texas prison, convicted of first-degree murder after killing 5 innocent elderly people. Her patients were already severely ill, yet she decided to put bleach in their syringes during dialysis treatment & murdered them. She was a nurse to save people...yet decided to kill some of the most innocent and fragile individuals in society.

Although this case is completely different than that one...it taught me to never put ANYTHING past people. [emoji22]

I'm not going to lie.

But those eyes in some selfies look like I Told You So.

The eyes.

I'm sorry. Please don't let this person be involved. Please.

I want to be wrong.

I rather hubby. Idk.

I guess because I don't think Missy and xyz was intimate. But someone could have mentallythought different.

I hope not

There are currently 202 people reading this thread, over half aren't members yet - come join us, we don't bite! It's been nice having so many newbies on this case, lots of people posting new perspectives or information we'd missed, and quite a few locals too which is always well appreciated.

Jump on board!

:wagon:

Yes!!!! Your wisdom and insight would be greatly appreciated. We have a lot of work still to be done! Come and say Hi!
imagegif

A lady, a female who knew about ladies self defense classes and who was intelligent, now this is hypothetical, well she could put on the black so that her female victim couldnt hurt her back so killer would be the winner and do the kill. and the reason for those police signs were to add upset to missy i dunno. the killer seems smart and i would think if it was a smart lady she would have thought through that police woudlnt like her wearing their clothes and would really chase her down hard unless what if she didnt know the camera was working at all............... hmmmmmmmm...............i feel smart lady or man whoever did this will get away with it and never come forward never ever

Ok. Side note. Happy Mothers Day to all.

I truly hope I didn't get my lady the same Mother's Day gifts from last year.

Woops. Lol.

I agree that the murderer is probably a narcissist/psychopath that thinks they will never get caught and can outsmart anyone. I don't necessarily think this person is as smart as they think.

I think an arrest will be made soon. This was a personal crime, there will be a trail of evidence.

A couple threads back I asked about the video cameras and I would love if you could point me in the right direction of when it was released that a lot weren't working. Is there evidence any were tampered with? Any info on how long the outside (or inside) cameras had been out of commission? Are they all motion activated? Does anyone have a map or general idea of which were working and/or which weren't?

I remember reading that LE stated missy's murder was not caught on camera, as well as the killers and missy's entry and exit were not caught on camera because those cameras weren't working. If anyone has this saved w/ source can you pls post. I'm searching now for it.

I do agree everyone's financial situation is different, and perhaps it would be a motive or simply a part of a MUCH larger motive in this case.

When it's solved the lifetime movie will be out quick. This has way to many bizarre twist and turns.

Like I said has to be a crime of passion. With that passion being hatred! IMO

I'm curious why you think it has to be a crime of passion? Is it because of the overkill injuries? My opinion on the multiple injuries is that Missy put up a hell of a fight. Which could have happened no matter the crime ie interrupted burglary.

Besides laying in wait for Missy, I can think at least five reasons the swatperp might be in the church. How have you completely ruled out other scenarios? tia :happydance:

I've been reading all the threads but haven't commented yet. A few observations / questions:
+ it seems very odd to me that the killer would vandalize the church so obviously. If this was a hit I would think they would be worried about scaring the victim off before the killing could take place.
+ if MB had a key to the church as a fitness instructor, wouldn't other instructors also have keys to the church? Could people related to them then get access to the church without having to break in? Just a thought and not meant to speculate.
+ the killer seems so nonchalant in the video. Hard for me to believe killer was nervous and / or full of passion. Makes it seem less personal to me.
+ also seems very coincidental that the killer only happens to appear on film before MB arrives and not during the actual murder. Feels to coincidental and makes me think LE has more video.
+ when they say tools found on site and puncture wounds to me that means it could be from knives found in the kitchen / not necessarily from the hammer.
All above just my random thoughts, all JMO

A lady, a female who knew about ladies self defense classes and who was intelligent, now this is hypothetical, well she could put on the black so that her female victim couldnt hurt her back so killer would be the winner and do the kill. and the reason for those police signs were to add upset to missy i dunno. the killer seems smart and i would think if it was a smart lady she would have thought through that police woudlnt like her wearing their clothes and would really chase her down hard unless what if she didnt know the camera was working at all............... hmmmmmmmm...............i feel smart lady or man whoever did this will get away with it and never come forward never ever

I believe this case will be solved. The authorities have taken this attack personally and they have the best and brightest agencies involved. They are coming for him/her. Don't mess with Texas :):):)

I'm curious why you think it has to be a crime of passion? Is it because of the overkill injuries? My opinion on the multiple injuries is that Missy put up a hell of a fight. Which could have happened no matter the crime ie interrupted burglary.

Besides laying in wait for Missy, I can think at least five reasons the swatperp might be in the church. How have you completely ruled out other scenarios? tia :happydance:
What are they?

I think the killer will get away with this because the killer planned the whole thing so very carefully right down to face makeup i believe and i think all the police will have is one gimpy foot. somebody here called the feet 10am and 3pm feet - - - get it left and right like a clock.

if police do get detaiils that the suspected killer went into missys fb like a stalker or troll then that doesnt seem like enough for an arrest.

it sure sounds like murderer sent that linked in creep message except for sure the killer would have figured out a way to do it on some other computer. yes, that's what i would like to know --- on what computer was that linked in message made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024