TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. But these trainers are workouts first and supplements like creatine 2nd or 3rd.

If your class only has 20 participants then your sales are almost nil.

Plus if they are about a particular supplement sales. They would tell their campers to make sure they take whatever before coming to class.

Now I truly think the corporation finds workout buffs and show them how to make money by getting other people to work out with them.

But the affiliate sales of supplements are fairly second hand since a group may only consists of so many local people.

A person would really have to be Richard Simmons to truly make big bucks from selling products to fitness believers. Jmo
But if it's like other MLM schemes I'm familiar with, you don't make money selling the "product" you make money recruiting other people to sell. Lots of hard pushing and glitter. But the reality is not do glamorous.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the new video link. I watched it and this time when I looked at the gait or 'the walk' of the person it looks like its someone who's right foot is still tender following something bad like a bad sprained ankle. When I sprained my ankle once the doctor said a sprained ankle can be as bad or worse than a break. It did hurt I remember and for a long time --- that was years ago so it's not even recent history I remember it hurting in a way that until it got completely well i did not want to put any weight on it because any motion at all caused terrible pain until one day it was completely better.

I hate to say it, but lady's self defense classes are pretty much worthless. They build confidence, but that's about it. Ladies don't have the skeletal/tendon/ligament system, muscle mass/density, or even respiratory system to be effective in combat. I'd bet perp's biggest fear was that she could flee. IMHO
I'm not so sure about that. Combine ongoing situational awareness with maybe a can of pepper spray or swift kick to groin or punch to throat. I totally agree men will win the normal bench press competition or arm wrestling but some defense classes are worth while for women.

I've been reading all the threads but haven't commented yet. A few observations / questions:
+ it seems very odd to me that the killer would vandalize the church so obviously. If this was a hit I would think they would be worried about scaring the victim off before the killing could take place.
+ if MB had a key to the church as a fitness instructor, wouldn't other instructors also have keys to the church? Could people related to them then get access to the church without having to break in? Just a thought and not meant to speculate.
+ the killer seems so nonchalant in the video. Hard for me to believe killer was nervous and / or full of passion. Makes it seem less personal to me.
+ also seems very coincidental that the killer only happens to appear on film before MB arrives and not during the actual murder. Feels to coincidental and makes me think LE has more video.
+ when they say tools found on site and puncture wounds to me that means it could be from knives found in the kitchen / not necessarily from the hammer.
All above just my random thoughts, all JMO

Welcome! I 100% agree with everything you have stated.

But if it's like other MLM schemes I'm familiar with, you don't make money selling the "product" you make money recruiting other people to sell. Lots of hard pushing and glitter. But the reality is not do glamorous.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You may be right. But there are no schemes for actual workouts by actual trainers. Jmo.

Blood sweat and tears with a side order of buy this or buy that to help. Jmo

But unless you have 1000 followers with a big commission. Then xyz.

The cooperation would need 100k trainers to make millions from affiliate supplements. Jmo

I've been reading all the threads but haven't commented yet. A few observations / questions:
+ it seems very odd to me that the killer would vandalize the church so obviously. If this was a hit I would think they would be worried about scaring the victim off before the killing could take place.
+ if MB had a key to the church as a fitness instructor, wouldn't other instructors also have keys to the church? Could people related to them then get access to the church without having to break in? Just a thought and not meant to speculate.
+ the killer seems so nonchalant in the video. Hard for me to believe killer was nervous and / or full of passion. Makes it seem less personal to me.
+ also seems very coincidental that the killer only happens to appear on film before MB arrives and not during the actual murder. Feels to coincidental and makes me think LE has more video.
+ when they say tools found on site and puncture wounds to me that means it could be from knives found in the kitchen / not necessarily from the hammer.
All above just my random thoughts, all JMO

Welcome to the thread! Go Blue! I'm on the fence about so many things but you bring up great points & ask good questions!

If Missy tried to run away the killer banged her in the back of her head.

I really would like real info' from local news about how a Dallas man sent the linked in creep message and got cleared.

<Snipped to save space.>

Regarding the truck, do MB and BB drive similar-looking trucks? I noticed in video of the funeral procession that BB and his daughters were in a truck that looked like MB's. Or maybe he drove MB's truck on the day of the funeral?

MB's truck at crime scene: http://cbsloc.al/1SffxIr

See the 1:36 mark for who I think is BB following the hearse. http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/04/terri-missy-bevers-update/
Its possible, they got it back on the 21st iirc, and then she as buried on that Saturday. My bro drove my sis in law blazer to hers...

Can someone repost the pic of BB in front of his grey truck.

"Police also searched Missy's gray Ford F150, her receipts, writings, an iPad, personal notes, credit cards, identifying information, bank statements and other electronic devices."

Just wondering if it is the same truck.

Source:

http://www.fox4news.com/news/129779738-story

IMO, the perp only vandalized the church in efforts to get "pumped" about the killing. I think it was a way to get familiar with the hand held weapon, and to be able to use it when ready.

Only 20 behind again .

Here, sit by me!
The thread got closed for a while. If you don't like someone, block them instead of being rude or scroll on past. Some folks talked about steroids, MLM and how competitive CG is or isn't among trainers. We have a LOT of new posters and some people forgot or don't know about putting (IMO) after their thoughts -I added that part. We recently had a poster claim "creepy LinkedIn" dude is cleared but we aren't sure which one and they haven't produced proof. Still not sure who the perp is and people aren't 100% on RB/BB alibi or involvement or if the perp is male or female. Okay, you're caught up, here's a glass of wine. :cheers:

You may be right. But there are no schemes for actual workouts by actual trainers. Jmo.

Blood sweat and tears with a side order of buy this or buy that to help. Jmo

But unless you have 1000 followers with a big commission. Then xyz.

The cooperation would need 100k trainers to make millions from affiliate supplements. Jmo

I *think* the programs like this run by trainers recruiting more trainers and then the trainer gets a cut of anyone s/he brought into the system. I could be totally wrong, but that's the vibe I'm getting. So, to make money, you don't need more students but more trainers that you bring in. Of course, it eventually falls apart - mathematically it cannot make money except for the top tier. And, perhaps all the supplements and yah-yah rah-rah stuff is part of pulling in more people not just to buy, but to sell.

I do think the workouts are real.

And, for what it's worth, I don't think the murder had anything directly connected to business, but personal.

I find business models and business culture interesting....yes, I am that dorky...

jmopinion

This story now makes me hate my part time job. I don't mind having to open alone, as the business next door is always open by then (its a restaurant). The scary part is they make us close alone, and we are all young females, and often times the restaurant is closed.

MSM link for this?
My bad, I stand corrected:

Based upon evidence and interviews, a Dallas healthcare executive, 33, who was connected to Bevers on both Facebook and LinkedIn, is listed as "another person of interest", although investigators don't think he's the one who sent the freakish message to Bevers. Tri-County Sun Times http://thevillagessuntimes.com/2016/05/07/woman-found-dead-at-texas-church-had-wounds-to-head-chest/

Really sorry. I hate passing bad info. I'm going to bed now.

Here, sit by me!
The thread got closed for a while. If you don't like someone, block them instead of being rude or scroll on past. Some folks talked about steroids, MLM and how competitive CG is or isn't among trainers. We have a LOT of new posters and some people forgot or don't know about putting (IMO) after their thoughts -I added that part. We recently had a poster claim "creepy LinkedIn" dude is cleared but we aren't sure which one and they haven't produced proof. Still not sure who the perp is and people aren't 100% on RB/BB alibi or involvement or if the perp is male or female. Okay, you're caught up, here's a glass of wine. :cheers:

This was masterful:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member