TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instability, hatred, jealousy... So many lives destroyed. This is gut wrenching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously you are saying the killer is <full name snipped by SneezySnooper> correct? The one with the husband that is a Camp Gladiator instructor. If you look farther into her Facebook page you can see pictures of her broken foot and even a pic of her in heals where it looks like she's favoring her right foot to go to the right
No, I'm saying that I think that she is the person from the community rumors; big difference.

I don't recall who created these screen captures but here they are:

View attachment 94055

View attachment 94056

Please can someone who is good at cleaning up the still photos post the same full pic with focus from the knees down? There is something about the stance that is bugging me and it looks like the person is putting their weight on their right side which someone with an injured right foot wouldn't do. I tried to stand in this position but it was difficult - then again I'm pigeon toed.

I just read the "second letter to the murderer". Wow! just wow! This letter is quite explicit.

I think we can assume that everything the letter writer knows has been shared with the police.

I think it is going to turn out to be the Caucasian woman who had the broken foot in the past.

And as the letter says, it is only a matter of time now.

More tragedy for more family members looms on the horizon.

Obviously you are saying the killer is(sniped by me) The one with the husband that is a Camp Gladiator instructor. If you look farther into her Facebook page you can see pictures of her broken foot and even a pic of her in heals where it looks like she's favoring her right foot to go to the right

We need to be careful about naming names.You prolly should use initials when naming someone.

How would be able to tell how tall someone is from a picture? Just wondering how to compare the supposed height of the perp (5'8" or 5'9") to a certain person.

I just read the "second letter to the murderer". Wow! just wow! This letter is quite explicit.

I think we can assume that everything the letter writer knows has been shared with the police.

I think it is going to turn out to be the Caucasian woman who had the broken foot in the past.

Hey all, can someone post a link to the letter? I guess I missed it somewhere. :)

I'm not so sure about that. Combine ongoing situational awareness with maybe a can of pepper spray or swift kick to groin or punch to throat. I totally agree men will win the normal bench press competition or arm wrestling but some defense classes are worth while for women.

Agree with you. Having and projecting self confidence is the first step in avoiding becoming a victim. (sorry about the phrasing, but I think I'm understood) Attackers will pass up a woman who looks like they'll put up a fight or scream or actually injure them and move on to a woman who looks meek and unsure. They are cowards who look for easy prey. Like predator animals who will single out the weakest in the pack.

Attackers want to be the aggressor and win, they're not looking for a fair fight.

Okay let's assume any of these possibilities are true. Why kill her? The person is already dressed in police gear. They could easily pretend to be a cop and get out of the situation, even if it was a burgular. IMO none of these scenarios are likely.

1. Nothing of value was taken. I would imagine they would have found at least something of value within 30 minutes
2. I would think someone wanting to vandalize the church would do much more damage, not just breaking windows. Obviously had plenty of time to do so.
3. Idk what to say about this, just seems extremely unlikely.
4. Also very far fetched imo
5. But the HVAC system and plumbing weren't damaged, right? Once again, you can do alot of damage to a building in 30 minutes. This person was strolling around very slowly. Doesn't seem likely.

I guess there is a small possibility that someone was in the church for a reason other than killing her, freaked out when they saw her and murdered her. It's possible, but not probable.

Every single scenario is possible but not probable because what are the odds of being murdered at Creekside Church on a Monday morning? It's all extremely unlikely and far fetched. imo

I'm waiting on facts. Keeping an open mind. That's all. :fence:

Regarding the vandalism to the church- maybe the perp went to the church with the intention of just scaring MB. Maybe they thought that if they frightened her enough, she would quit her job as a trainer for CG. Think about it- another gym friend said that MB hadn't seemed like herself lately...she received a creepy message from some random person via LinkedIn...and she shows up at her workplace one morning and discovers a disturbing scene, with broken glass everywhere and a crazy person in SWAT gear. Maybe words were exchanged and the perp went after MB to "rough her up" a little. MB very well may have recognized the perp and said something to him/her and may have tried to protect herself...and then the perp decided she needed to be killed because MB had recognized the perp's voice or face.

I think we will find out that the murderer stalked MB for weeks before her death and MB was aware of it to some extent. IMO, the murderer felt that MB being out of the picture served two purposes....another trainer would benefit greatly by gaining the clients she left behind if she quit. MB quitting would also mean that she wouldn't have as much opportunity to have a relationship-working or personal- with someone that the murderer felt possessive of. Maybe the perp didn't intend to kill MB- just freak her out enough that her family and friends would all say that perhaps she needed to reconsider her decision to be a trainer.

JMO and subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
What? English please! What's Cellbrite? What was faxed? The texts?

IIRC Cellibrite is an israel company that does forensic on cell phones and other electronic devices.
I first heard of Cellebrite during the George Zimmerman trial when the State got into Trayvon Martin locked cellphone. They found all kind of secret stuff . Since then I have heard of it a lot and on that case the State withheld info and the main IT guy got fired and has a civil case againt his former Boss Angela Corey and the States Attorney office. but anyways... google it all kinds of stuff.....

Orlando-based computer forensics expert Richard Connor was able to unlock data contained in Martin’s cell phone. Connor used Cellebrite software to delve into Martin’s phone and access “secret text messages,” including .bin files which contain “all the data, all the files” in a cell phone’s memory. That data was not reported in the analysis of Martin’s cell phone turned over by the state

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/09/j...artins-texts-in-zimmerman-case/#ixzz481kDxVd9

Where is the second letter? Haven't read it. TYIA

Hey all, can someone post a link to the letter? I guess I missed it somewhere. :)
not a link, but:

BB's mother posted a new letter to the murderer today.

"My 2nd Letter to the Murderer of Missy Bevers: 5/7/16

It has been 2 weeks since I wrote the 1st letter to you. Almost 3 weeks since you murdered Missy.
I would guarantee your life has been more miserable than ours! Our life has been filled with peace that you wouldn't understand. Something only a God-fearing, saved by Jesus, person truly understands! We have been blessed by so many wonderful people, willing to share our grief, by praying with us, preparing meals for her family and just blessing us with all of their actions in so many ways!
How about you? Are you feeling all the love from your family and friends? Or do they suspect you, thinking something is not right with you?
How did it make you feel when so many people all over this nation, said such glowing things about Missy? You probably sat back and thought," how little do they really know her". I assume you were jumping up and down when the news about her life was not as perfect as a lot of people thought.
Well, let me tell you a little secret you may not comprehend. No, she wasn't perfect and she never claimed to be. But, the secret is, there is something called "agape" love. Meaning, there really is a love you have, that no matter what you have done in the past or present, you still love them! I know her husband does, her 3 girls, her mom, brothers, all her family and friends.
Sorry, there is nothing that can ever change that! I'm sure that disappoints you. But, it's the truth!!
Are you getting a bit nervous, shaking in your " boots that look too big?" You should be! It's just a matter of time now.
Things would be a lot easier on you to just go ahead and turn yourself in. I'm sure the officials will take that into account.
Go ahead and clear your conscience, you will feel better. No sense in having your family witness you being picked up by the police and leaving that lasting vision on their minds forever! We are all waiting! It's one way or the other!!"

Sorry, I'm knew to websleuths and don't know all that much about that. How come we shouldn't?

B/c no one has been named a suspect.Until LE names a suspect, then we can name them.
It can also be a legal issue for WS.
Welcome to WS

So BB drove MB truck to funeral? If I were at a friend's funeral and saw their vehicle, I personally would think, "Oh, hey, so and so is here," out of habit/instinct, and then realize, "Oh, no they're not..." Seems like an odd thing to do and kind of insensitive, IMO.
It would be interesting to know if he put life insurance on loan for the truck so it would be paid off if MB were to die.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Sorry, I'm knew to websleuths and don't know all that much about that. How come we shouldn't?

If the person is not officially arrested or named a POI- it's against the TOS. If you did a Google search on the persons name it would show a link to WS- not good business and speculative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joy1218