TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh oh oh i just thought - -- - if i was a woman killerwhich i am not --- i can totally see wearing the swat garb cuz itd be protective the killer felt invincible that no way would missy be able successfully to fight back even if missy was able to wrestle that hammer away

Somewhere on one of these threads I saw that DEA was involved in the investigation. My thoughts on that are that this complicates things quite a bit & here is why.

I come from a small country town with a population of around 600. Everyone knows what everyone else is doing. The town has been taken over by meth dealers. The residents know it & LE also knows it but no one is ever arrested. Everyone, including LE is afraid of the repercussions.

I now live in a suburb of Ft. Worth. My dearest friends live in a nice but older neighborhood where houses are relatively affordable. For the past several years they have a next door neighbor who cooks meth & it is quite obvious. When they're cooking meth the smell is enough to gag a maggot & it is STRONG. They live on a well traveled street & it is not at all unusual to see police cars driving down the street. Unless there is a new requirement for LE to have no sense of smell, they know exactly what is going on. For that reason, all the neighbors are afraid to contact LE. Even the parents of a policeman live 3 doors down from the meth cooker. Everyone is in fear for their life & I don't really blame them. If Missy happened to stumble on to information on illegal drugs, I think it's entirely possible that is the reason for her murder. There's nothing quite as vicious as drug dealers, people know this, & are afraid to offer helpful information. JMO

My hubby is ridiculous about any medical procedure. Lately he's had quite a few done and to hear him tell it, he's been tortured and almost died. In my experience men exaggerate when it comes to this kinda stuff. Imo

^ this! when my hubby has the man flu we all feel it.....exaggeration to the extreme!

The whole LinkedIn thing makes me think this is CG related. Who uses LinkedIn except people who need to network? Especially MLM ones? I never used LinkedIn, but I'm old and retired so maybe it caught on after I retired. Maybe it's the new Facebook for working people. Do regular 9-5 working people have LinkedIn? Sorry to be old but I don't think LinkedIn is used by the average blue collar Joe/Jill or secretary. Or old people.

Sending a LinkedIn "creepy" message from an unknown person, while people were going out of town to a CG conference, makes me think this is a wife who is savvy to the whole LinkedIn networking set up. And it could be there were creepy messages before the Austin conference, and this is why Missy wasn't acting herself, as her gym pal stated.

It would be used more by people working now than who are retired. I think some professions use it more than others. The profession I am in uses it a lot.

Hmmm... just not feeling number three. Child support in this day and age of 50/50 custody is small, plus there would be only small alimony for a young working wife, plus BB talked about marriage ups and downs but they still stuck together, plus the fact that Texas natives know full well about Texas' liberal use of the death penalty, ....all that makes me reject any BB or family involvement. Absolutely not feeling it at all.

Nope, this is a youngish, business-savvy, psychotically-broken, maybe disassociative, person experiencing months and months and months of stress. Imagined or real stress, I don't know. Whether romantic or business related, I don't know. But this was payback for some real or imagined slight. JMHO.

Even some men who have to pay minimal child support because of 50/50 custody can be completely IRATE about it. Ask me how I know. I'm not saying I think BB is responsible at all, but don't underestimate the anger some men have at having to pay ANY child support.

LinkedIn is used for more than business networking. I have heard that it's called the "adult Facebook"....

Unfortunately, apps that start off as a business venue turn into an adult nightclub hook up site between business contacts......

Agree. Especially for people that travel within the business. It's probably a good way to know who will be where. Example. Conventions and what have you.

I find it strange that upon the murder of a very close associate 1) neither I nor my spouse make the slightest mention on any media amidst tons of condolences 2) and don't seem to miss a beat in daily lives actually absent from the memorial and 3) that this person has a very distinct reference to never walking the same again on the same drag around foot 4) and it is routine for one or both of these to go to the guy very early long before children are up and active 5) and either are perfectly capable of indoor or outdoor events well acquainted with the site for the purpose of class 6) this person has access to this gear for use rain or shine. Due to the frequest in outs in wee hours, it is unnoticed by anyone, and takes no other person and shares with no one. FYI not RB as the aging man has no neck and thats down right impossible to fake. Trust me as you age you often hump your neck with bad posture. Also this happened on a Monday which the killer probably knows which dumpster in advance and slid out of the gear as they entered their parked vehicle which may have been in place out of view at 4:00. This is sick on every level. Easy breezy for the most calculated mind. One who may have had all weekend to plan. Weather repodt just made it different.

Thank you guys (and sorry this is long). Honestly this forum is the talk of the town. People read it constantly and dissect your theories & in many ways, your input has been healing for us. That's why there are probably so many visitors logged in constantly! [emoji846] We read your thoughts and whether at home or with friends, we've done a good job of staying impartial (not just saying that, I really mean it). We take into account everyone's theories and consider them. People on WS are awesome!

I think the new letter Missy's MIL wrote today is pretty compelling. The people out there confident it's family will read the letter as if she's protecting her son. Others might read it as if she's generally speaking to whomever it might be. Then there's those, like me, who read it as if she's talking to someone with a family, who values his or her family bc of the part she writes about the kids.

This is JMO and I know it can be debated & looked at from both sides, but consider this:

**What if those same seasoned investigators working this case, whom are among the best in their field...know how to play all of us, too? Why would that matter? Bc the perp might be just like all of us. They might blend in with the crowd. They knew BB would be gone and the attention on him. IMO...LE needs that person to feel safe, the focus off them, while investigators gather & sift through digital forensics & find that key piece of evidence to solidify the case.

I've read every thought on here imaginable from the very start...but how come we never consider that the FAMILY just might be helping investigators? Perhaps, just maybe, they're openness to do interviews doesn't mean guilt, but rather they really ARE seeking to aid the investigation & keep the attention on them to buy time.

It's executed too well. Blood shirt evidence is released. Family speaks, headlines focus on BB/RB, so it gives the perp time to possibly slip up. Then it calms down. Then evidentiary evidence is released exposing possible financial & marital problems, and we all jump back there to family (as we should). Then the next town over a second LE official (on another matter)...who's been investigated for quite sometime...is arrested this week. It makes sense that that could somehow tie to Missy's murder.

The focus stays on affairs, finances, family, hitmen, drug and/or every other possible theory imaginable far & wide (like it should). ATF is a top agency to investigate hits & guns/drugs...so it could definitely make sense that we could be looking at those. But they're also highly skilled in undercover operations, analytics & dealing with regulated industries.

Texas Rangers are world-renowned investigators. But you know what they're REALLY good at? Questioning & strategy. Good ole' boys, yet highly intelligent, who could probably expose a native Texan better than a federal agent.

IMO we are dealing with a highly intelligent murderer. Who worked for a global manufacturer of aerostructures for commercial, military and jet aircrafts. With an above average knowledge of security & surveillance & enough narcissistic tendencies to believe they would actually get away with it & outsmart everyone. Who left the work force and is involved in the fitness industry by association. She probably pretends to like fitness, but she's jealous of this person. She creates imaginary relationships that might just be ones she created in her head.

Usually a crime is not some crazy scenario, it ends up being pretty simple. But not this one. I truly think the person was a female driven by rage & jealousy, not bc Missy even cheated. But bc she might have wanted to eliminate the one person who everyone admired, including her own husband. MOO.

OK, I don't know how you'll be on other cases that you don't have inside/local knowledge of, but I love reading your posts, so after this case is solved, I hope you stick around! :)

BTW, what do you mean by "dealing with regulated industries" and what do you think, if anything, that might have to do with this case?

The youngest is 8 so possibly 10 years of payments but with her working now and all of the laws people use when a spouse is caught cheating, would it have been as cut & dry as the old days of a working husband leaving his stay at home wife for his secretary? Not sure but I don't think BB or RB killed MB. Not today anyway, IMO.

Texas does not have non fault divorces? Wow, we do here, alimony is high....

I don't think they will. I believe it to be a well thought out murder by someone who was hurt badly over the affair and wanted MB to experience pain too.

Guess I should walk back about the guilty party snapping too. I do feel like a great deal of planning went into MB's murder.

i think of lindin as a site old people would use

breck =- - - - you had me until you said aerospace. security systems n' how those work yes i can c but no one with even a college degree iz my guess

i agree smart enuf and i am skeered this killer will get away with this because she had it all planned out

it sure is seeming to me its either 1 of 2 suspects iz it permittd for me to comment about the grandpa or can i not do that

. . .
This is JMO and I know it can be debated & looked at from both sides, but consider this:

**What if those same seasoned investigators working this case, whom are among the best in their field...know how to play all of us, too? Why would that matter? Bc the perp might be just like all of us. They might blend in with the crowd. They knew BB would be gone and the attention on him. IMO...LE needs that person to feel safe, the focus off them, while investigators gather & sift through digital forensics & find that key piece of evidence to solidify the case.

I've read every thought on here imaginable from the very start...but how come we never consider that the FAMILY just might be helping investigators? Perhaps, just maybe, they're openness to do interviews doesn't mean guilt, but rather they really ARE seeking to aid the investigation & keep the attention on them to buy time.

It's executed too well. Blood shirt evidence is released. Family speaks, headlines focus on BB/RB, so it gives the perp time to possibly slip up. Then it calms down. Then evidentiary evidence is released exposing possible financial & marital problems, and we all jump back there to family (as we should). Then the next town over a second LE official (on another matter)...who's been investigated for quite sometime...is arrested this week. It makes sense that that could somehow tie to Missy's murder.

The focus stays on affairs, finances, family, hitmen, drug and/or every other possible theory imaginable far & wide (like it should). ATF is a top agency to investigate hits & guns/drugs...so it could definitely make sense that we could be looking at those. But they're also highly skilled in undercover operations, analytics & dealing with regulated industries.

Texas Rangers are world-renowned investigators. But you know what they're REALLY good at? Questioning & strategy. Good ole' boys, yet highly intelligent, who could probably expose a native Texan better than a federal agent.

. . .
SBM, BBM. Your list of things the police have put out struck me. This could be the police seeing what the perp will do under certain circumstances, to try to get a response based on the psychological makeup of the killer. For example, some kill because they want the fame and glory, some want to remove rivals, etc. Each time the police and family put something in the media, could it be to hit on a different psychological issue of a potential killer? To see if they will slip up and be found? JMO.

My opinion on who the perp is has been cemented. I feel the video evidence, statements from Ex-tended family, and a shaky alibi are making for a concrete case.

Has anyone seen a video of Aj and wife working out together? JMO

I find it strange that upon the murder of a very close associate 1) neither I nor my spouse make the slightest mention on any media amidst tons of condolences 2) and don't seem to miss a beat in daily lives actually absent from the memorial and 3) that this person has a very distinct reference to never walking the same again on the same drag around foot 4) and it is routine for one or both of these to go to the guy very early long before children are up and active 5) and either are perfectly capable of indoor or outdoor events well acquainted with the site for the purpose of class 6) this person has access to this gear for use rain or shine. Due to the frequest in outs in wee hours, it is unnoticed by anyone, and takes no other person and shares with no one. FYI not RB as the aging man has no neck and thats down right impossible to fake. Trust me as you age you often hump your neck with bad posture. Also this happened on a Monday which the killer probably knows which dumpster in advance and slid out of the gear as they entered their parked vehicle which may have been in place out of view at 4:00. This is sick on every level. Easy breezy for the most calculated mind. One who may have had all weekend to plan. Weather repodt just made it different.

The FB thing has bothered me too. Feels so cold to be posting "cute" selfies and promoting businesses when someone you both know (though I did notice only one was FB friends with Missy) has just been brutally murdered. To play devil's advocate though, I have wondered about their privacy settings. It's possible to post some things as public and some things for friends only. So for all we know they both posted thoughtful condolences messages that we can't see?

I want to clarify one thing regarding my post on page 15, Post #216. In no way do I mean to imply that all LE are crooked, because they are NOT! Very likely the reputable members are not totally sure of the crooked LE in their midst.

Has anyone seen a video of Aj and wife working out together? JMO
I have not. I am not sure they really do work out together. When I reviewed his FB account, I see him with a lot of other people but not his wife. I also looked at the website from his old company and I figured there would be one picture of her there amongst the groups working out, but I didn't see her. I know there are a lot of people on here who have also reviewed pages and pages of pictures, so please correct me if I missed her.

Does anyone keep track of the visitor posts on MPD's facebook page? I have been keeping track of one post in particular and I believe I've figured out the person the facebook post is referring to, though I did not see the person's post before it was deleted. Please delete this if this is against WS rules.

Thank you guys (and sorry this is long). Honestly this forum is the talk of the town. People read it constantly and dissect your theories & in many ways, your input has been healing for us. That's why there are probably so many visitors logged in constantly! [emoji846] We read your thoughts and whether at home or with friends, we've done a good job of staying impartial (not just saying that, I really mean it). We take into account everyone's theories and consider them. People on WS are awesome!

I think the new letter Missy's MIL wrote today is pretty compelling. The people out there confident it's family will read the letter as if she's protecting her son. Others might read it as if she's generally speaking to whomever it might be. Then there's those, like me, who read it as if she's talking to someone with a family, who values his or her family bc of the part she writes about the kids.

IMO we are dealing with a highly intelligent murderer. Who worked for a global manufacturer of aerostructures for commercial, military and jet aircrafts. With an above average knowledge of security & surveillance & enough narcissistic tendencies to believe they would actually get away with it & outsmart everyone. Who left the work force and is involved in the fitness industry by association. She probably pretends to like fitness, but she was so jealous of Missy. She creates imaginary relationships that might probably only happened in her head.

Usually a crime is not some crazy scenario, it ends up being pretty simple. But not this one. I truly think the person was a female driven by rage & jealousy, not bc Missy even cheated. But bc she might have wanted to eliminate the one person who everyone admired, including her own husband. MOO.

<modsnip>

Also, if Missy was having affairs in a small town would other people have known? If so most women don't like, trust OR admire women like that.

Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member