TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second letter by the MIL appears that she thinks the killer wanted to ruin Missy's reputation. Her words to me sound like it is pointed to someone who knew of potentially embarrassing things specific to MIssy. The only things released that I'm aware of is potential infidelity. MOO is that this letter is to a paramour's partner, whomever that may be.

Yes. I think BB's Mom has a pretty good idea of who it is. And probably based on LE info. Add the LE assertion that the person should get "help" makes me think this is a borderline personality person who has been encumbered with imagined or real fears of abandonment for a long time. And imagined or real needs for "self-improvment" and perfectionism for a long long long time.

Why would the FBI be involved in a murder investigation to look into a pyramid scheme? This seems unlikely. I'm sure the FBI is involved because MPD is a small department that has few murders.

Pyramid schemes fall under FBI jurisdiction. I googled it last night and posted links here.
Plenty of small-town cops investigate murders without FBI even noticing, so why this case?

I'm not saying pyramid scheme is why FBI is involved, I'm wondering if that is why. It's worth considering all ideas.
JMO

If this was the first day of camp (I believe I read it was the first day of the camp but no source so please let me know if this is incorrrect), Camper 1 could have been unsure how long it actually takes to get to the church if she hadn't actually driven there yet, and added time onto how long a GPS or mapquest said it takes to get there?

Also, some fitness classes do require you to set up your own equipment before the class starts.

IDK those are kind of random reasons but I don't think it is weird to be that early.

This has been discussed in previous threads and I think one of the locals posting here said that Camper 1 was not not a new CG Camper, but that hasn't been confirmed. The poster has a family member who personally knows Camper 1.

I don't think it's MLM.

I may be wrong on that, but from what I do know about it, it's a membership to workout classes - much like a gym - except that it's outside and you bring your weights and mat.

This has been discussed in previous threads and I think one of the locals posting here said that Camper 1 was not not a new CG Camper, but that hasn't been confirmed. The poster has a family member who personally knows Camper 1.

Thank you!

As there is a lull in new info from LE, I googled "multi-level marketing murder" just out of curiosity. There weren't many hits at all...but there was one from the early 1990s. I AM NOT CONNECTING A 25-YEAR OLD CASE WITH MISSY'S CASE, but if you're interested in reading about another murder of a mom turned multi-level marketer, here you go: http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/murder-at-rocky-point-6432982

To repeat, I do not think this old case is related in any way to Missy, so no need to point out differences to me. But, I thought the case might be of interest to WSers to read. It is interesting!

jmo

Someone posted on an earlier thread that Missy was the third person selling Thrive to die. There was no link to support that statement and I haven't seen any other posts about it.

She said she arrived at 4:35, and I guess the next person probably arrived 10-15 mins later. I thought the early thing was slightly strange too, but I was assured lots of people like sitting in dark, desolate car parks playing candy crush and drinking coffee.

We don't know for sure how many campers entered the building at the same time and/or how many were present when Missy was actually found. We do know that two of them called 911 around 5am and one of them called BB on his cell phone.

Camper 1 has to be on the warrant. Jmo. The officers would have to eliminate their pings.

So it's not hard to know who camper 1 is. We got 3 possibles for the most part. Jmo

Why would the FBI be involved in a murder investigation to look into a pyramid scheme? This seems unlikely. I'm sure the FBI is involved because MPD is a small department that has few murders.
My guess? Because it's interstate. Not the scheme, the crime.

She said she arrived at 4:35, and I guess the next person probably arrived 10-15 mins later. I thought the early thing was slightly strange too, but I was assured lots of people like sitting in dark, desolate car parks playing candy crush and drinking coffee.

We don't know for sure how many campers entered the building at the same time and/or how many were present when Missy was actually found. We do know that two of them called 911 around 5am and one of them called BB on his cell phone.

:silly:

bbm: I'd be drinking coffee, munching a donut and then take a nap until the sun came up. Buuuut, then never would I be taking an intense workout class, so...

I don't think it's MLM.

I may be wrong on that, but from what I do know about it, it's a membership to workout classes - much like a gym - except that it's outside and you bring your weights and mat.

I got the idea that trainers recruit other trainers to join, which sounds MLM to me.

I could be totally wrong! I just want to research something other than cell-tower pings (tech is not my thing, lol!).

jmo

I would like to see the information on Le-Vel promoter deaths.

I'm having a hard time believing that...

Pyramid schemes fall under FBI jurisdiction. I googled it last night and posted links here.
Plenty of small-town cops investigate murders without FBI even noticing, so why this case?

I'm not saying pyramid scheme is why FBI is involved, I'm wondering if that is why. It's worth considering all ideas.
JMO
I'm not sure why the FBI is involved in this particular case. I wonder if MP asked for their assistance? Or perhaps because of the tactical gear worn? Idk.

Yes I noticed that too, also MC. Also his wife is friends with Missy (and he apparently was but isn't any more).

All probably just another coincidence! It's a small town, there are bound to be loads of crossovers. I lived in a similar sized place, throw me any local name and there'll be a connection somewhere, especially if they're a similar age / demographic.

True. I'm from a small town myself. I just have to wonder what the post said and why the person and the person's wife both deleted their posts. With MB not being very tall, the picture on MB's Facebook wall of this person makes it look like the person is a giant but it would not shock me if the person is closer to 5'9 - 5'11.

It's also of popular belief that the perp could have been looking for the video equipment room at the church. With someone being a manager of a store, I would think the person would be familiar with video equipment and how to manipulate the recording. Probably just another coincidence that this person's Twitter profile picture features this person in a room of what appears to have a security camera dvr/screen of security cameras in the background for whatever building this person's in.

Maybe I am reaching. I am not hoping it's any one individual more than some other person, I just want what we all want which is justice for MB.

From what I've observed from my many friends I've had to hide on Facebook, I would think the most likely murderer in a MLM business is the salesperson who can't convince/berate their friends to sign up under them. Some get downright nasty!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Or, the most likely would be the FB friend that turns the MLM salesperson friend down over and over and over again and eventually hides them on their FB. ;) They would be more likely to commit murder than the salesperson if say....MLM friend asks (for the millionth time) for the FB friend to buy their product. :floorlaugh:

Not naming any names, TTF! ;)

Camper 1 has to be on the warrant. Jmo. The officers would have to eliminate their pings.

So it's not hard to know who camper 1 is. We got 3 possibles for the most part. Jmo

Yep. I have a guess.

JMO and guess.

I'm behind on the thread today but had a thought I wanted to say before I forget:

It's been mentioned often how the perp tries to open that one door and gives up quickly. But there's still 28 min of footage we haven't seen - they may have gone back and gotten that door open. We can't assume they never opened it just because we saw them give up once.

After following the Teresa Sievers case everyday, for months on end, I didn't think id be back for a while, yet here I read and read and read. Amazing sleuthing going on, and as usual I can't put down my phone. I feel so bad for MB and her children and family. I know she would be able to physically move her body around with force, it seems to me this bumbling idiot surprised her from behind or she knew "shim" and it calmed her?

I watched the "brain scratch" you tube video WSer Gwyndolyn uploaded and they freeze framed the stride and the right leg ankle part looks prosthetic but like author says could be light, but still.....very convincing (18:00 markish on video) Sooooooo......is anyone a vet or amputee? And, are there pics of C Tucker the bro? I don't have fb to even sleuth like that..:(

Also I was reading a news sites' comment section and one commenter said a very compliant witness cooperating. IMO too, perp known, just gathering further data for arrest\case. In these times cell data and surveillance are king and queen of the land.

It isn't unusual for people to show up early for class. How early depends on personal preference.

Maybe Camper#1 just needed some additional time out of the house, or was already awake and figured they'd head over.

It's a possibility that they were waiting to see MB come out to unload and help her set up, but then got distracted on the phone or doing something else.

I would think that if the suspect were a camper, they would have been out of breath and sweaty. I get sweaty just looking at the SWAT get-up, I can't imagine wearing it.

I'm sure someone has posted or mentioned this but I just can't keep up. Have the LE said anywhere at any time that they have verified (or not verified) BB or RB's claims of being out of town? I know even if they were out of town they could have been involved so that wouldn't eliminate them but I was just wondering because I haven't seen anything that said they have been confirmed or not.

It has never been confirmed by LE yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member