TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tricia the owner here posted here a few minutes ago and it was tricia who posted the link so i clicked on tricias link and heard the man for myself

I wonder if they come in tamper-proof packaging. Just thinking if you put the Thrive patch in with another type of patch if it would absorb any of the medication from a pain patch?
So are you thinking it could be pain patches they may be sending across state lines. A strong opiate kind? And yes, I think they would be individually
packaged. Maybe the boxes are marked? Just sheer crazy speculation on my part.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Agree. But these trainers are workouts first and supplements like creatine 2nd or 3rd.

If your class only has 20 participants then your sales are almost nil.

Plus if they are about a particular supplement sales. They would tell their campers to make sure they take whatever before coming to class.

Now I truly think the corporation finds workout buffs and show them how to make money by getting other people to work out with them.

But the affiliate sales of supplements are fairly second hand since a group may only consists of so many local people.

A person would really have to be Richard Simmons to truly make big bucks from selling products to fitness believers. Jmo

Thank you for the additional information. It was just something that came to mind and I thought I would toss it out here for some ideas. They are all thoughtful!

in the details yes you missed something important go to tricia the owners link to her radio show and listen to part 2 of it and youll learn everything it is so shcoking
On Tricia's Thurs night interview with local TX publisher Scott Brooks mentions he has heard AA woman hint from behind the scenes LE.
I think it was mentioned in like the final 5 minutes of interview. I didn't give it much thought as i assumed recording was made maybe 24 hrs in advance when rumors were flying and it was initially assumed by a few that an AA mentioned was married to an AA woman but then we learned otherwise.

I don't know about the video being 30 minutes long, but the swatperp was vandalizing the building for 30 minutes before Missy arrived. Some posters think that was to make it appear to be a burglary instead of a murder. I still think Missy interrupted a burglary. I want to know the extent of the damage.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/husband-of-woman-murdered-at-midlothian-church-speaks-out/143107339
April 20, 2016

"Police are trying to identify a person wearing SWAT-like tactical clothing that was labeled "Police." The suspect was vandalizing the church for about 30 minutes before Bevers arrived.

Investigators said they think the individual used a pry bar to smash out glass and open a side door at the church.

The building did not have an alarm, and the outside surveillance cameras were not working, police Capt. John Spann said."

So it could be that one of the cameras timestamped 30 minutes before the last camera footage, leading them to believe that suspect was there for 30 min. What we have seen could be all of the camera footage they have, if a lot of cameras weren't working, which they have stated a lot of them weren't.

Agree. But these trainers are workouts first and supplements like creatine 2nd or 3rd.

If your class only has 20 participants then your sales are almost nil.

Plus if they are about a particular supplement sales. They would tell their campers to make sure they take whatever before coming to class.

Now I truly think the corporation finds workout buffs and show them how to make money by getting other people to work out with them.

But the affiliate sales of supplements are fairly second hand since a group may only consists of so many local people.

A person would really have to be Richard Simmons to truly make big bucks from selling products to fitness believers. Jmo
I have a friend (who I've had to hide on Facebook) who just got her personal trainer certification for the purpose of further marketing her first true love, which is her MLM supplement biz.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Finally caught up! Always think I am one page behind, then it pops up as two, and I never get to the end!

I am floored to hear about Linkedln's new use as a connecting site! it has been five years since job hunting, but at that time companies were really big on Linkedln and your profile being on there. How things change and what people can come up with.

One of our members did an excellent job of enhancing certain screen shots of the video. Would someone please post those again? TIA?

There are currently 202 people reading this thread, over half aren't members yet - come join us, we don't bite! It's been nice having so many newbies on this case, lots of people posting new perspectives or information we'd missed, and quite a few locals too which is always well appreciated.

Jump on board!

:wagon:

Quoting myself...

252 now - has something happened? We don't normally get an extra 50 people in 20 minutes :thinking:

Good night all, it's after 1am here now and I can barely keep my eyes open. Play nicely and please don't do too many posts overnight, I've got pesky real life going on in the morning and little time to catch up!

I wonder if they come in tamper-proof packaging. Just thinking if you put the Thrive patch in with another type of patch if it would absorb any of the medication from a pain patch?

It's all individually packaged and shipped from the company.

I really, highly doubt that the Le-Vel aspect of her life has anything to do with her murder.

Be very careful even suggesting there's a tie with the company and drugs.

I've been hesitant to say this, but, MB (IMO) shows some signs of steroid use. There's one picture where she's flexing her bicep
and, from my experience (personal trainer for many years, taught body pump a weight lifting class) its IMPOSSIBLE for women to
get that big, plus she has a slight receding hairline, another symptom. Once again, JMO.

I thought the exact same thing when this case first started and her picture was posted. She has the classic steroid "look."

Thank you for the additional information. It was just something that came to mind and I thought I would toss it out here for some ideas. They are all thoughtful!

No worries my friend. Me and you and all just wish this murder didn't took place to begin with.

I just hope a mother didn't do this.

Especially with Mother's Day Tomorrow.

Btw. Happy Mothers Day to all. Much Love.

I've been thinking of Missy's girls a lot today, and how Mother's Day will be for them.

It's heartbreaking. I'm holding out hope for a quick arrest so the children can begin to heal.

Texas doesn't have alimony that I am aware.

When I got a divorce in 1995 they did and it was new and only for 4 years had to be based on being married 10 years I think or longer, no job skills, the purpose was to allow the spouse to go to school. dont know if they repealed it or not though and if you re marry like I did you do not get it

I just get this feeling whomever was in that SWAT outfit was not physically fit and they weren't faking it. I felt it was a man with a gut for a long time but now leaning toward a jealous woman who was out of shape.

Rules Etiquette and Information thread.

INSULTS and DEROGATORY COMMENTS

Insulting other members, and posting abusive and derogatory personal comments, is strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner.

If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seeks help from other forums members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add.

If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

IGNORE LIST

If you've got a couple of posters that you feel you just cannot bear reading, the "Ignore List" is your friend. When you put someone's name on your list you will not see their posts. The poster will have no way of knowing they are on your list (and it's a TOS violation to make an obnoxious post saying you are doing so, since there's no reason for it). Click on the link below:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pro...?do=ignorelist

It might be helpful to some of you to listen to Tircia's show from Thursday night. It has been mentioned on here "Several" times re: the AA woman. I don't believe anyone is being "Cryptic".

If the rudeness continues, some of you may find yourself on the sidelines without posting previlieges. I'm sure you wouldn't want this, since this case may bust wide open this week.

Roll and Scroll if you don't like a post or hit the alert button.

Thanks!

Please thank this post.

I've been hesitant to say this, but, MB (IMO) shows some signs of steroid use. There's one picture where she's flexing her bicep
and, from my experience (personal trainer for many years, taught body pump a weight lifting class) its IMPOSSIBLE for women to
get that big, plus she has a slight receding hairline, another symptom. Once again, JMO.

That's interesting. Pictures I've seen (including the one where she's holding a weight, maybe that's the one where she's flexing that you're referring to?) I just thought she looked strong, toned, and fit. In other pictures that seem to be from around the same time frame, where she is not holding a weight, she doesn't have that bulgy, muscles-and-veins-always-presenting look that I expect to see from steroid use. On her hairline; unless there are comparison photos from the past, I wonder if perhaps that's just her normal hairline? Just another take on it...as a fitness instructor with a lot of weight training and body sculpting experience, I work with ladies who look pretty darn buff, with varying hairlines, and you could knock me over with even the thought of a feather if I found out any of these women I know were using steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member