TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have probably seen the pic on AT's facebook with him, MB and another man. If MB is 5'3", my guess is that AT is 5'8" or 5'9". Then looking at pics of AT and CT where CT is presumably not wearing heels, she looks to be 2-3 inches shorter than him.

But of course it's possible we don't know the true height of the perp.

Jmo.

B/c no one has been named a suspect.Until LE names a suspect then we can name them.
It can also be a legal issue for WS.
Welcome to WS
So it's illegal for us to state our own theory? Hmm doesn't sound right. I should be able to say what I want I think. It's not like the LE told me any of this information. I know this probably sounds stupid but this is just what I think.

Elle, thank you for understanding my post! I wrote a theory but when I went to post, a new thread had been created.

And I am tagging this on to you unfairly so I will shorten my new theory considerably:

This was a hit. Just not a professional one. There were 2 perp's Involved: SwatPerp(SP) and Perp#2.

Perp2 stayed out of the camera range after dropping Swatperp at the kitchen door via car. This allowed SP to stay dry before entering the kitchen. Perp 2 headed around back to damage
the back doors, all out of camera view to give the break-in more authenticity. (Because that took some real strength.) Perp 2 knew there were no cameras outside.

Perp2 has instructed SP to make things look like a burglary inside and where to find some tools.

Perp 2 says he/she will warn SP
when it's time to hide in the sanctuary via their mikes. Perp2 knows eactly when and where the Victim will enter.

When Victim enters and goes into the Sanctuary holding a tub of stuff, she is taken by suprise because of the dark. SP does what she and Perp 2 agreed to.

After, SP wipes feet on the carpeted floor he/she leaves all the church tools there (as there is no way they can be traced back) and relays to Perp 2 to meet at the side door. Perp 2 is waiting with the car and they speed off because first he has to drop SP at his/her car that they stashed along the way so Perp 2 can get to work on time.

An abbreviated version (thankfully for you all). I will remain quiet for the rest of the
week!!!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

LOL except there isn't carpet its all tile, Even in the Sanctuary/Auditorium

I'm not so sure about that. Combine ongoing situational awareness with maybe a can of pepper spray or swift kick to groin or punch to throat. I totally agree men will win the normal bench press competition or arm wrestling but some defense classes are worth while for women.
I agree. I took self defense classes and they were great. It taught me things like to go for the soft tissues and nerve spots. There are certain areas that take very little strength to pinch or squeeze but are very painful. Also, you can use a person's weight against them so the bigger the attacker, the easier they are to get off balance. The techniques may not work in every situation, but the classes weren't worthless.

It would be interesting to know if he put life insurance on loan for the truck so it would be paid off if MB were to die.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I didn't even know that is possible to do? Is that common?

So it's illegal for us to state our own theory? Hmm doesn't sound right. I should be able to say what I want I think. It's not like the LE told me any of this information. I know this probably sounds stupid but this is just what I think.
We can state our own theory. Just use initials.

not a link, but:

BB's mother posted a new letter to the murderer today.

"My 2nd Letter to the Murderer of Missy Bevers: 5/7/16

It has been 2 weeks since I wrote the 1st letter to you. Almost 3 weeks since you murdered Missy.
I would guarantee your life has been more miserable than ours! Our life has been filled with peace that you wouldn't understand. Something only a God-fearing, saved by Jesus, person truly understands! We have been blessed by so many wonderful people, willing to share our grief, by praying with us, preparing meals for her family and just blessing us with all of their actions in so many ways!
How about you? Are you feeling all the love from your family and friends? Or do they suspect you, thinking something is not right with you?
How did it make you feel when so many people all over this nation, said such glowing things about Missy? You probably sat back and thought," how little do they really know her". I assume you were jumping up and down when the news about her life was not as perfect as a lot of people thought.
Well, let me tell you a little secret you may not comprehend. No, she wasn't perfect and she never claimed to be. But, the secret is, there is something called "agape" love. Meaning, there really is a love you have, that no matter what you have done in the past or present, you still love them! I know her husband does, her 3 girls, her mom, brothers, all her family and friends.
Sorry, there is nothing that can ever change that! I'm sure that disappoints you. But, it's the truth!!
Are you getting a bit nervous, shaking in your " boots that look too big?" You should be! It's just a matter of time now.
Things would be a lot easier on you to just go ahead and turn yourself in. I'm sure the officials will take that into account.
Go ahead and clear your conscience, you will feel better. No sense in having your family witness you being picked up by the police and leaving that lasting vision on their minds forever! We are all waiting! It's one way or the other!!"

Wow! "boots that look too big"!!!

If the person is not officially arrested or named a POI- it's against the TOS. If you did a Google search on the persons name it would show a link to WS- not good business and speculative.
This clarified things up! Thanks

Can you provide some links, pics of the innocent until proven guilty person? It sounds far fetched to me, this innocent woman painting her face, etc

He is new here and learning the rules.
We all can help the new people along.

Originally Posted by NoMam
I hate to say it, but lady's self defense classes are pretty much worthless. They build confidence, but that's about it. Ladies don't have the skeletal/tendon/ligament system, muscle mass/density, or even respiratory system to be effective in combat. I'd bet perp's biggest fear was that she could flee. IMHO
I'm not so sure about that. Combine ongoing situational awareness with maybe a can of pepper spray or swift kick to groin or punch to throat. I totally agree men will win the normal bench press competition or arm wrestling but some defense classes are worth while for women.

I agree with you, Dale. I took self-defense in college prior to going overseas, where I was accosted - overcoming that fear to administer pain to another human being was critical to my getting away.

Can you provide some links, pics of the innocent until proven guilty person? It sounds far fetched to me, this innocent woman painting her face, etc
Painting her face? Do you think the woman in the video is AA?

Agree with you. Having and projecting self confidence is the first step in avoiding becoming a victim. (sorry about the phrasing, but I think I'm understood) Attackers will pass up a woman who looks like they'll put up a fight or scream or actually injure them and move on to a woman who looks meek and unsure. They are cowards who look for easy prey. Like predator animals who will single out the weakest in the pack.

Attackers want to be the aggressor and win, they're not looking for a fair fight.

I am a tiny person and this is exactly why I took a concealed carry class because I am a target and would be easy to subdue.

And no rumors are allowed to be posted.
Theories can be posted.

How would be able to tell how tall someone is from a picture? Just wondering how to compare the supposed height of the perp (5'8" or 5'9") to a certain person.

It'd be hard to do without a point of reference in that picture (eg. A standard door built to TX building code, a person standing nearby of know height, etc.).

What if the person is indeed innocent?

Initials work well.

jmo

If she is indeed innocent, her reputation is already trashed. The rumor mill is in full on Peyton Place mode. *sigh*

I don't understand why someone who was there to kill someone else would wear all that clunky gear, go there with no gun and possibly wear shoes that are too big. All to subdue a very fit target. It seems dicey / would impair killer. Not saying it didn't happen that way but it just seems unecessarily difficult. Curious what others think. (Note I understand gear may have been for protection / disguise but it just seems so cumbersome). All above jmo

If she is indeed innocent, her reputation is already trashed. The rumor mill is in full on Peyton Place mode. *sigh*

That's no reason to post her name here at this point. WS is not a rumor mill.

Speculate, theorize, wonder, debate...without names. It can be done!

I don't understand why someone who was there to kill someone else would wear all that clunky gear, go there with no gun and possibly wear shoes that are too big. All to subdue a very fit target. It seems dicey / would impair killer. Not saying it didn't happen that way but it just seems unecessarily difficult. Curious what others think. (Note I understand gear may have been for protection / disguise but it just seems so cumbersome). All above jmo

Perhaps they did go there with a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member