TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have a cop-hater cop killer killing viciously. At a church. In the country. In a small town in Texas. More importantly-Ellis County.

sbm bbm

What makes you think the killer didn't or couldn't have left the building between 4:20am and 4:35am? I am not trying to be snarky here. You are not the first person to claim that the killer was still in the building when the first camper arrived. Upon what do you base that conclusion?

IMO people are assuming that based on the short time span. MB was walking in at 4:20, it probably didn't take long for her to see the killer. It seems the killer would have a significant amount of anger toward MB to plan with such detail and it wouldn't surprise me if he/she had a few things they wanted to say to MB once she was incapacitated. Then, there's the multiple puncture wounds and he/she supposedly stayed around and tried to clean up. I assume all that can be done in less than 15 minutes, but he/she wasn't exactly moving quickly in the video we have seen. This is all JMO of course.

Since I haven't seen much about the supposed cleaning up afterward, here's a link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...killer-warning-s-just-matter-time-caught.html
Authorities have said they found evidence of forced entry at the church and believe Mrs Bevan may have walked in on a robbery while preparing for her Camp Gladiator fitness class.

They also claimed someone tried to clean up the crime scene.

Yes they said the plate was not visible on the footage and they were even uncomfortable releasing the make and model because they were unsure here is a quote from the article however this one is the daily mail so not sure if it was reported MSM

'There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,' Johnson said.

That's odd. They say the perp was first seen on camera at whatever time inside the church. But they never said what time the perps car first arrived and left the scene. Now we couldn't get a license plate sounds like there is a good enough shot of the car where as they could have simply stated when the perp actually arrived and left. Jmo

i've been wondering the same thing. hindsight is 20/20 and troll/creepy messages are a dime a dozen on social media sites unfortunately so it probably wasn't enough to make her feel unsafe.

I know, right? Yet, if we are to go along with popular opinion, perpswat was someone close to her who was consumed with rage, jealousy, hatred and wanted her dead.

So, was Missy aware of this? Like when she was showing her friend the creepy guy's ick messages on her phone, it seems she would have mentioned the other ick factor in her life. That someone hated her. That she felt unsafe.

For what it's worth, the death penalty has no deterrent value whatsoever -- quite the contrary, in fact. And most people committing crimes like murder do, in fact, think they will get away with it.
Blinded by whatever motive I guess and thinking they have outsmarted LE.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Although I understand why the MIL would write to the murderer, I'm concerned for her safety. The MIL may or may not have an idea who the killer is, but the killer definitely knows who the MIL is. Maybe not personally but s/he knows her name, who she's related to and where she is. I'm concerned that the killer may feel threatened or taunted by these letters.

Respectfully BBM
Missy was Murdered Monday morning April 18. The Shirt was dropped off at the Dry Cleaners on morning of Friday April 22 so the incident either happened night prior Thur 21st or morning of 22nd. IIRC it was stated took 2 days to drive back from Cali to BB home in Red Oak? I put JMHO as dont have the link handy, but would have taken time for sure. So late Tues or manybe Wed at the earliest RB & VB got to BB home. JMHO
VB posted publicly that they arrived in TX monday night.

If two people are having an argument, it can sometimes escalate to physical violence and even result in serious injury or death. That didn't happen here.

This perp didn't argue with MB in a fit of rage. They calmy walked the corridors of the church waiting for her. No door slamming, violent destruction of glass or the mannerisms of someone who was hopping mad in anticipation of confronting the object of their anger.

Just calmy walking the halls, reading the noticeboard, quietly opening doors and tapping out glass.

When you consider the bludgeoning and/or stabbing injuries to MB, can only assume just the sight of her flicked the switch to unrelenting violence.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Let’s start off by saying no one knows for sure yet. We don’t even have a suspect yet. And the police are doing the correct thing bycontinuing to vet all possible scenarios.
My personal experience on these so of things is that simpleris generally more often correct (than some elaborate scheme). I know a lot of people say BB or RB. They were both out of state and the police I’massuming have confirmed that. You generallycannot make determinations based on people’s reactions (Everyone reacts verydifferently.) RB just looks like a jollyguy. He stays jolly no matter thecircumstances. BB stays serious and incontrol. That’s who he is. As a note, if the “extra-maritalrelationships” and aborted divorce are as public as they seem, the B familyprobably aren’t huge fans of MB. Dampening the sorrow. But they’reprobably not going to hammer her to death either. Something I think most people are missing ishow tiny Missy probably really is. Judging by comparatives in pictures. I’m thinking 5’2 to 5’3. 110 to 115 lbs. The perp is a huskier 5’8-ish. They’ve got a half a foot and 30-40 lbs+ onher. And the element of surprise wouldtake away any speed advantage she might have had. And sheer size would quickly overtake asmallish person like that, esp with a weapon in hand.
This is probably not a hit. Hit men generally use guns and knives. Not hammers. This is a crime ofpassion. No one has mentioned yet thepeculiarity of taking a hammer to someone’s chest. Head. I understand. But to herchest? Is that a fulcrum of aggressionfor the perp? That’s probably an angry/scornedwoman.
Who was scorned? Whohad the most to lose? Who would be thisangry. Starting at the top of the affidavitlist. AT. The person most bloggers have said is close “maybetoo close” to MB. Lots of pictures online. Very physical, handsy person. I knowthat’s a little bit of the business he’s in, but it was a bit exceptional. He went to a conferenced in Austin with her(BB is physically struggling, AC at home with 4 kids). She got a creepy message, right at the Austintrip time. Could it have said, “Touchanyone that’s not yours on your little trip and… (I’ll pulverize you, cut themoff…)” Or it could be coincidental (my wife has bright blond hair and gets morecreepy posts and invitations than you’d think. Probably by surfers.)
His wife. Married 14years. 4 children. Quit her corporate “executive” job 2 yearsago and on FB was celebrating that freedom. Said she instead was supporting hubby’s business full time. If she lost him… You don’t want to even gothere. 4 little kids and a singlemom. Having to go back into the corpworld. This would be the worst scenariopossible. Enter a flirty little blonde in a so-so marriage. CT said she’s going back to the gym now(pictures show different stages in her life -from cutesy little to …four kids latter).
What we know:
From the face (eye) shot, it is definitely a Caucasian. Narrow nose-bridge, eyes closetogether. If you force me to, I’m goingto say female but not positive. As wellas one other enhanced photo on another blog that indicated a more femaleposterior.
She(he) has a sturdy build. And has had an injury to the right foot. CT has narrow eyes, thin nose bridge, andhad a cast on her right foot in one FB picture. Her husband works the same crazy shift farther away so he&#8217;d be gone 4 am(another problem down- the spouse/sig other presence). The feds have put together the samepuzzle. <modsnip> CT is a no-mess around MBA/Executive. She&#8217;s strong, she&#8217;s intelligent and not going to sit around and watchher life fall apart. She has access toher husband&#8217;s gear. She could havehandled it herself. While he was gone inAustin, she had some time to prepar
e. This couldall be entirely circumstantial. I&#8217;veseen weirder coincidences. This is allJMO. But I can for certain say LE ispursuing every possibility and this is one of them.

The digital footprint will be what cements this case eitherway.

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Respectfully BBM
Missy was Murdered Monday morning April 18. The Shirt was dropped off at the Dry Cleaners on morning of Friday April 22 so the incident either happened night prior Thur 21st or morning of 22nd. IIRC it was stated took 2 days to drive back from Cali to BB home in Red Oak? I put JMHO as dont have the link handy, but would have taken time for sure. So late Tues or manybe Wed at the earliest RB & VB got to BB home. JMHO

Thanks will look for that. They must have flown in then. :thinking: If that's the case, they would have airline tickets arriving in Texas..

Just a couple of observations:
Turn off the tv. Computer. Radio, etc and watch the clock for 15 min. It's an incredible amount of time. IMO this was more than enough time e for the killer to commit the murder, make an attempt a cleaning up what he/she thought to be evidence and get out before anyone arrived.

The riot gear is more than a cheap thrower together costume. Different PDs different gear. So e of the newer gear makes them look like robocop. So one of two things: either the were, are, or, are intimate withe LE, or they really really wanted to look like LE. If they just wanted to give the impression, I don't think they would have went to all the trouble to wear the shin guards.
IMO, the turned out foot is not normal for the killer, but a product of the straps around the thighs. Google "cops in riot gear" every still or video, all of them have their feet turned out.
IMO, perp is not fat.. in one part of the video when he/she is turned to the side, it is clear that the chest protection is bowed out and you can see the actual build of perp. Slightly stocky at best.
The tool, is a demolition bar.
The white object that perp puts in pocket just before trying to Jimmy the door is a mole wrench.
The box the perm is holding while banging on the wall with bar, I have no idea, but if anyone does PLEASE tell me. It's driving me nuts.
I wouldn't put a whole lot of thought into the warrants for phone info, other than the creeper and BB. Standard procedure when trying to eliminate people surrounding the victim.

When I saw the initial news report and saw the riot gear the first thing that came to mind was kidnapping. Not sure why, just what I was thinking at the time. Maybe one too many movies where 4 guys clocked in black jump out of a van and grab the victim.

Ultimately I think this was personal. Very personal and close to home.

Hello WannaBdetective. Thanks for this. Some good points observations and thoughts made and noted. I respect your opinion, views and thoughts. However, I'm offended by these words, so please take my response neutrally and not snarky:

Enter a flirty little blonde in a so-so marriage.

Missy is the victim. If there was any "relationship" this is pure speculation as nothing concrete has been confirmed. Please take on board that info from LE to date indicated "financial issues; intimate relationships in the marriage". Emphasis on plural. We know intimate relationships existed, however nowhere has it been confirmed if either one, or both parties, in this marriage had intimate relationships. Flirty married men exist, too. And flirty married men's lovers are well known to have murdered the wives of their flirty married men. So did BB or MB have external relationships? Maybe they both did.

Just to add that being flirty, being little or being blonde is not deserving of "earning" trouble. It takes two to tango and we truly don't (yet) know which party "dabbled" and if indeed any such dabbling has anything to do with this case. Many reasons Missy was murdered, exist. SW's were not clues. They were fair & reasonable documents required by a court of law for a judge to sign in order to extract more information for purposes we are not privy to.

For all we know, note: example only: Missy may have stumbled across a fraud in the church and that person needed Missy's voice hushed. Speculation is dangerous. But branding the victim as a "flirty little number" is a tad off-sides.

Please accept my responding comments in good faith, I don't mean to offend you; am simply giving my opinion and views.

Namaste. Peace :)

That's odd. They say the perp was first seen on camera at whatever time inside the church. But they never said what time the perps car first arrived and left the scene. Now we couldn't get a license plate sounds like there is a good enough shot of the car where as they could have simply stated when the perp actually arrived and left. Jmo

My take is that the camera only picked up the image of the distantly parked car from a window inside the church after [the perp's] movements activated the camera. MOO

Just a couple of observations:
Turn off the tv. Computer. Radio, etc and watch the clock for 15 min. It's an incredible amount of time. IMO this was more than enough time e for the killer to commit the murder, make an attempt a cleaning up what he/she thought to be evidence and get out before anyone arrived.

Respectfully snipped for space and BBM
This is VERY true. I remember during the George Zimmerman trial it was 4 min. (iirc) The Def Lawyer stood there in silence for those 4 min to bring that point out how long that time frame really is. Its on YouTube if anyone wants to see. But 15 is a LONG time, AND we do not know what time the last time the Suspect is on time stamped video. Could be much longer. BUT, Suspect was already in the building 28 min (350 - 418) before MB first entered building. and from the time MB entered until calls to 911 (going by the Official Press Release- yet the time for MB is 420 rounding off minutes?) But we will go with the 4:20 - 5:00 40 minutes.... For all we the public know Suspect went out as the Campers came in... Either way. WE dont know how long Suspect was in the building. But did not take long to do what he/she did and exit. JMHO

Could it be a trophy or marble column piece from the altar? Looks like it was bolted down at one point. A marble piece from altar could cause head injury. Just throwing it out there.

The box object appears to be an aluminum square tubing connector from a window. I posted early on, on another thread. I have to go full site to repost and I don't use full site so one would have to go back and look. Or just look at my posts only. To see it. I firmly believe that is what it is.

Could it be a trophy or marble column piece from the altar? Looks like it was bolted down at one point. A marble piece from altar could cause head injury. Just throwing it out there.

I have not observed an alter in the Sanctuary/Auditorium. It is a very multi functional area that they move the chairs around. Also have large round tables in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21