TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a death penalty case, anyone involved including the perp needs to come forward with what they know or be charged accordingly. Cooperation and confession will lead to a better sentence. Don't mess with Texas, they are not afraid of the death penalty and use it often.

Could you imagine living with someone who you suspect could be the perp? I couldn't.
I've been thinking about that a lot. Especially if you had kids with that person. Geesus.

I suggest people stop looking at heavily pixelated closeup of the item in the killer's hand and review the unadulterated video from Midlo PD on YouTube. It is clearly an elongated rectangular object. There are no sawtooth edges and no open areas in it. It is not a saw or a spiral candle or a wrench or a door mechanism.

https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY

Furthermore, the panic bar on the interior of the kitchen door was not removed. The exterior handle was pried off. The window was broken and the killer reached inside and pushed the panic bar to open the door.

I asked this yesterday when the debate over the timeframe was going on and got no response. So, I will ask again.

In the talk BB and RB had with the reporters in front of the dry cleaners, RB insists he dropped off two shirts with blood on them! The reporters jumped on that like crazy! BB excused himself and went inside, leaving RB to fend for himself. Someone showed the receipt and it is marked with only one shirt with blood.

The reporters then start firing questions about the dog. Now they want to see pictures of it. RB was a bit taken back with how to answer this and said "we'll see". Odd answer for a beloved pet that died recently in a dog fight.

Did RB slip up ion answering he brought two shirts in when from has been acknowledged by LE, the dry cleaners and the receipt, there was only one?

Come to think of it, when did this dog fight occur? RB and wife had been to CA. Did dog go with them? Did dog fight occur when they got back and the same day Missy was murdered? Perhaps LE needs to check into the story on the dog fight and the dog dying?

Thoughts and comments on the one shirt actually taken and now RB insists there were 2? This just doesn't match up IMO.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANy...LOMcLtlSMWuI8s3CFtY5xVBxTtanxsg&v=ICfVJ4yIHcs
Respectfully BBM
Missy was Murdered Monday morning April 18. The Shirt was dropped off at the Dry Cleaners on morning of Friday April 22 so the incident either happened night prior Thur 21st or morning of 22nd. IIRC it was stated took 2 days to drive back from Cali to BB home in Red Oak? I put JMHO as dont have the link handy, but would have taken time for sure. So late Tues or manybe Wed at the earliest RB & VB got to BB home. JMHO

Do we know for sure she walks with both feet out? Is there any footage of her anywhere?

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in.... the walk could be caused by a physical abnormality.
My son and husband both walk that way and we were told by the pediatrician and orthopedic
doctor it is because his hips are rotated outward. Apparently its more common than one would think.
It is a very pronounced gait.... Also someone was saying about a limp. I recently found out that I have
osteoarthritis and osteoporosis and was in a cast for two years (off and on) I walk with a limp as my walk
is painful.
Just my opinion.

Still can not fathom the brutality of this crime and how senseless it seems. I wonder if the perp still feels the anger towards her now? Do they now feel it wasn't worth it? Did eliminating her from the world fix their problems or create bigger ones?

Why do these people not consider their own death sentence before sending someone to theirs? Did they really think they would get away with it?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

A "hit" usually involves someone killing someone at the request of another person who wants the person killed. Person carrying out the "hit" is usually compensated in some way. ---This situation could be where the person arranging for the murder shares a mutual desire with the "hit" man/woman to see the victim dead. Of course it could be a scorned woman out to seek revenge against a woman for having an affair with her husband. It could also be a woman intent on eliminating her lover's wife. And then again could be family just trying to help a man get rid of a problematic wife. Or a business rival.
Such a smorgasbord of possibilities.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

BBM

The bolded part is exactly what I think is going on.

It just seems to me that the killer was some sort of general off-balanced-in-the-mind freak or misfit. He deliberately wore a cop outfit to mimic and denigrate LE by committing a crime dressed as.

I suggest people stop looking at heavily pixelated closeup of the item in the killer's hand and review the unadulterated video from Midlo PD on YouTube. It is clearly an elongated rectangular object. There are no sawtooth edges and no open areas in it. It is not a saw or a spiral candle or a wrench or a door mechanism.

https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY

Furthermore, the panic bar on the interior of the kitchen door was not removed. The exterior handle was pried off. The window was broken and the killer reached inside and pushed the panic bar to open the door.

To me it looks like there's an opening at the top, facing toward the camera at 2:02/:03 where his/her thumb is. It reminds me of a box of Ziploc bags.

Yes, thats the one I am wondering if it was coming out of the Church Drive. IT could have came from a totally diff surveillance camera though. Someone may already answered this with a link (hopefully) iirc it was stated that was in the corner frame of a video?

Yes they said the plate was not visible on the footage and they were even uncomfortable releasing the make and model because they were unsure here is a quote from the article however this one is the daily mail so not sure if it was reported MSM

'There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,' Johnson said.

Why do these people not consider their own death sentence before sending someone to theirs? Did they really think they would get away with it?

For what it's worth, the death penalty has no deterrent value whatsoever -- quite the contrary, in fact. And most people committing crimes like murder do, in fact, think they will get away with it.

The average time to complete DNA testing is 152 days. Eight weeks would be a rush job.

FORENSIC TESTING TURNAROUND TIMES IN 50 STATES

In the Baton Rouge serial killer case (Derick Todd Lee, d. 1/21/16)

"...Lee was overlooked by police, because they thought the killer was white. He was linked by DNA to the deaths of seven women in the Baton Rouge and Lafayette areas in Louisiana, and in 2004 was convicted, in separate trials, of the murders of Geralyn DeSoto and Charlotte Murray Pace. The Pace trial resulted in a death sentence. Newspapers have suggested Lee can be linked to other unsolved murders in the area, but the police lacked DNA evidence to prove these connections. ...Police therefore administered thousands of DNA tests to Caucasian men in and around the general area of the murders. Having no leads, police then allowed the now defunct company DNAPrint Genomics to access DNA left at the crime scenes. DNAPrint Genomics generated an ancestry profile indicating that the suspect was 85% African,[SUP][5][/SUP] thus changing the course of the investigation: Police now knew they were searching for a black man ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_Todd_Lee

IIRC the turnaround all those years ago was only two weeks, when they paid a private outside lab. Today, what does it cost $129.95 to 23andMe while they await official lab results?

I keep watching the video.

It looks like the pants are too short, there's something close to the crotch crease on the right leg (white), and when I paused the video, I thought that the police part looked like a vest and under it looked like the heavy jacket used when training dogs for protection (the bite jacket or whatever it's called). Wouldn't that jacket both be pretty easy to get your hands on AND add bulk?

I agree that when we see the perp from the side, just after s/he looks at the bulletin board and turns toward the Dutch doors, it looks like the perp is wearing a very heavy navy-colored jacket, probably underneath the "police" vest, as you say. Good eye.

Well creepy doesn't necessarily mean threatening.

Not to be rude, but men can be very creepy with women on social media.

I've been thinking the same thing about the "creepy" LinkedIn message. For any normal plain ol' woman under about 50-55, creepy anonymous/unsolicited suggestive messages are a dime a dozen. Every day's business. Yawn.

it wasn't creepy enough to have missy go with a friend at 4:30 am?
i've been wondering the same thing. hindsight is 20/20 and troll/creepy messages are a dime a dozen on social media sites unfortunately so it probably wasn't enough to make her feel unsafe.

BBM

The bolded part is exactly what I think is going on.

I had just thought about that too. Only reason I believe that is because my gut feeling says it's one person that I think is the perp but however the weirdness and body language of the family has me suspicious as well. I can't make up my mind who it is .. Lol

However in my opinion -- I feel like the limp and walk is staged because if you watch the video as soon as the perp sees the camera, the walk changes up and isn't consistent. So def premeditated.

For what it's worth, the death penalty has no deterrent value whatsoever -- quite the contrary, in fact. And most people committing crimes like murder do, in fact, think they will get away with it.

And at this moment, this person has gotten away with it.

Hopefully, there will be an arrest soon.

IMOO.

The killer was still inside the church when the first Camper arrived at the church, yes?

. . .

Monday, April 18, 2016
3:50 a.m. — Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ.

4:16 a.m. — Mrs. Bevers’ pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot.

4:20 a.m. — Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.

4:35 a.m. — Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location.

. . .

sbm bbm

What makes you think the killer didn't or couldn't have left the building between 4:20am and 4:35am? I am not trying to be snarky here. You are not the first person to claim that the killer was still in the building when the first camper arrived. Upon what do you base that conclusion?

To me it looks like there's an opening at the top, facing toward the camera at 2:02/:03 where his/her thumb is. It reminds me of a box of Ziploc bags.

I've noticed what you're referring to. It may be an opening, or it may be labeling. The resolution is too low to be certain.

I agree that when we see the perp from the side, just after s/he looks at the bulletin board and turns toward the Dutch doors, it looks like the perp is wearing a very heavy navy-colored jacket, probably underneath the "police" vest, as you say. Good eye.

IMO the perp does not view themselves as overweight because that swat gear can only hide so much ..not to mention that out turned walk/ arm swinging. IMO the perp knew MB's schedule & that the church had cameras. IMO they knew MB & were on a planned mission and thought they could pull it off...someone with strange cold confidence.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member