TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also... Here is AT&T towers within a 5 mile radius of the Creekside Church. In that area it also shows to my delight Red Oak which is where MB lived. I was pleased to see that Red Oak was on the AT&T Tower area Map. After looking over the area.the The Suspect... 1) came out of the Creekside Church driveway, crossed over the access cut thru and turned Left going back toward the Outdoor Store and had the ability to get on another highway... Doing that there are also other businesses past the Outdoor Store that may have had cameras also. Couple tire stores that may have had...Missy Bevers Google area businesses  Red Oak TX to Creekside Church of Christ 1.JPG

2) going the opposite way there is that Whattaburger . Have Cell towers back that way (but that is a rabbit hole for now) But either way from Church ... there are/is a AT&T Cell towers all along MB drive from home in Red Oak to Creekside Church (we are assuming she came from home. No reason to believe she was not). Missy Bevers ATT Towers 5 mile radius  Red Oak TX to Creekside Church of Christ 1.JPG

Missy Bevers Google from Red Oak TX to Creekside Church of Christ 1.JPG

The questionable object in the left hands looks like a metal trowel used for laying ceramic tile. When blown up, notice the uneven ridges consistent with this type of tool.

I do agree that there was definitely a dog fight. Do you have a source handy where it was confirmed? (Sorry not trying to be annoying I am just recording everything w sources separately).

I'm sorry, what are you asking for a source to? I put in the link to the article where I took my quotes from re the vet and the dog owner, and a link to the search warrant with the date the shirt was confiscated (April 22). Was there something else I can add for you?

Also, from the dry cleaner receipt, it states the four shirts that were left could be picked up on the 25th, so they were not available to be picked up when RB did the video interview. This copy of the receipt is from a google image search:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 68
I can't imagine the perp did any cleaning up of the scene. I guess they could have wiped off some door handles on exit, but they were wearing gloves anyway. I think Nancy mispoke.

What does "sawing at doors" refer to?

Sorry, I was sloppy with words. Someone mentioned that white object might be a saw and it stuck with me. I meant the breaking and removing door handles and locks. It would be take time and be noisy. It just doesn't give a feeling of ninja stealth.

True but I doubt he would stick around when another car pulled up. He wouldn't know if it was police or another camper if he just saw headlights IMO.

Depending on who did this and what location in the building they were in, they may have known exactly who it was by recognizing their vehicle drive up. There was a camper that was known to get there early and if the person doing this was aware of that, they might have known exactly what to expect.

Yes, but SWAT gear doesn't make one humpbacked. That person definitely has rounded shoulders, and a neck that sticks out to the front.

This person could be carrying something heavy under that gear and have poor posture making it appear this way. For instance when I carry my infant in a wrap in the front it gives an appearance like that because the weight shifts my balance

Also... Here is AT&T towers within a 5 mile radius of the Creekside Church. In that area it also shows to my delight Red Oak which is where MB lived. I was pleased to see that Red Oak was on the AT&T Tower area Map. After looking over the area.the The Suspect... 1) came out of the Creekside Church driveway, crossed over the access cut thru and turned Left going back toward the Outdoor Store and had the ability to get on another highway... Doing that there are also other businesses past the Outdoor Store that may have had cameras also. Couple tire stores that may have had...
attachment.php

2) going the opposite way there is that Whattaburger . Have Cell towers back that way (but that is a rabbit hole for now) But either way from Church ... there are/is a AT&T Cell towers all along MB drive from home in Red Oak to Creekside Church (we are assuming she came from home. No reason to believe she was not).
attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for taking the time to make these maps.

I do wonder if LE has looked at the TxDot cameras on I35. Numerous traffic cameras on the route.

Yes, this.^^^^ Great question.

Do you remember what station? Date?

ETA: I didn't double quote like it should've. I was referring to quote by KS about the perp, "sitting back and enjoying margarita"

Yes, but SWAT gear doesn't make one humpbacked. That person definitely has rounded shoulders, and a neck that sticks out to the front.

we are not allowed to post the target interests actual FB photos/videos but we can provide links from their FB if they are public. Here is a link to a video from CT's FB. Lots of women become "sway-back" after child birth (me included.) Look at her video and pause at 30 seconds in and you can see.

https://www.facebook.com/courtney.tucker.7777/videos/vb.527800885/10152733682885886/?type=2&theater

Admin Note

Only fair to tell you guys I am DONE. Like, stick a fork in me DONE.

No more <modsniping>, no more continually removing posts that violate the rules , including those unspoken that are simply common decency. The case specific parameters have repeatedly been made clear; as well as Websleuths Rules/TOS that also apply. I am now issuing TOs. In fact, I've already issued one and in the process of issuing another.

We are possibly on the brink of an arrest and I always tend to try to be extra lenient so that people who have been following don't lose their posting privileges during such a critical time.

HOWEVER, Tricia, Sparky AND myself have moderating this one thread for days now. That is in addition to other mods helping us behind the scenes. That is a ridiculous amount of coverage. No case should require that on a daily basis.

We are not going to repeat the rules again. They are found in the opening posts and Tricia's posts from last night.

I strongly suggest you guys preview your posts before clicking "Submit Reply".

LAST WORD on this subject.

#endoftherope #nomorechances

*This post falls at random.

**Bump this post as needed because I'm not saying another word except to issue TOs for future violations

Bumping......

This is not fun and games, this is real life. Stop the chit chat.

Missy Bevers deserves justice.

Stop bashing the Bevers family.

Remember what beach has posted above.

How convenient that the whole family was gone. Just like someone else we know! I was thinking earlier, after someone said here on WS that they think that the kids had school holiday, that that was convenient, too. If the children had school, and MB never made it home, they may have overslept or been late to school. (I know that the older girl was 15, but do we know for sure if the routine was for her to get the younger ones ready?) If MB was done with her class by 6 AM and back home by 6:30 or so, that was enough time to wake up the younger ones to get ready, while the older one could have slept in. Murdering MB on a school day would mess with that day. Also, a holiday was convenient b/c they were home for when family started inevitably coming over the house after hearing the news, AND the girls would not have to be further traumatized by being pulled out of class to hear the news from the school nurse and administrators rather than family.

Too many convenient coincidences for my taste. IMO
Mansfield ISD is the district that was closed for the day- it had been a 4 day weekend. The T's live in Mansfield.

Midlothian ISD was open for the day. The Bevers live within the Midlothian school district.

Missy did not homeschool all of her children- just one- and that seems to be a recent thing.

I keep wondering what the "creepy messege" was. But it wasn't creepy enough to have missy go with a friend at 4:30 am?

One possible location for discarded swat-type clothes or anything else needed to be gotten rid of might be at the bottom of Joe Pool Lake. https://www.google.com/maps/@32.5658107,-96.9866794,12z
Good call. Another would be Padera Lake, which is right off of 287. It was in the news this time last year due to a break in the dam. It is sometimes almost dry when we're in a drought, yet we've had so much rain lately that it is currently full.

I keep wondering what the "creepy messege" was. But it wasn't creepy enough to have missy go with a friend at 4:30 am?
Been wondering the same thing. I would think it would be very easy for LE to track that message.

Silence of LE is key for me. If there was nothing to go on and they were nearing a dead end, more information would be released. It is a matter of time before an arrest is made; I have no idea how soon that will be but for the children's sake, I pray it is very soon. Until it does, or until there is more information to discuss, I think I'm going to try to take a break from all this. I need some rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member