TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to search Missy's entire forum at once or do I have to search thread by thread? Several threads ago someone mentioned that her location/post from cell phone to FB posted near a fire station the day before she was murdered. I'm trying to find that info and go back and read it. Thank you.

IMO AT mentioning that he can't talk about his garbage being taken is because LE told him that someone is setting CT/AT up. Who would stage a burglary, murder someone, then throw out the evidence in their own trash?! Come on makes no d@#% sense. Why would you plan this scheme and then afterwards toss any evidence in your trash. Makes no sense. None. It's not a stupid mistake to make, it's probably one of the most stupid mistakes you could make. Now I could be wrong, like all of us, but I have seen enough forensic files to know that's how you get caught.

sbm

I agree with everything you posted except the snipped section above. I agree that the perp would (most likely) not be stupid enough to dispose of the "smoking gun" in their own trash can. For instance, we wouldn't expect to find the blood-stained SWAT uniform in the trash.

However, a person's trash could contain other clues that they were less concerned about---other evidence. Receipts, for instance. Printouts of documents related to the crime. Indication of marital discord or financial problems---things that would indicate the person might have a motive. Even if the perp went to the trouble of shredding all incriminating papers, the fact that there was shredded paper in the trash could create a reasonable suspicion. Also, LE might be able to take DNA samples from the trash.

In short, I don't believe it is far-fetched to suggest the police took the T's trash---or the trash of any other suspect.

Its pretty uncanny how many murders seem to happen when a spouse happens to be out of town, or claims to be.

Here is a Timeline that I put together, I tried to use only information with sources, and we can update as needed. I will add to the media thread as well.
Thank you again for your nice creation and the ongoing maintenance. I find timelines extremely helpful as the case/trial continues

If KS heard around 5:30am from her mother who said it was an accident, who called the MIL of Missy with that sketchy information? Why her MIL? It seems like whoever called the MIL would have already known that it wasn't an accident, i.e. slip and fall, and clearly not an auto accident.......JMO.................Has MIL said who called her?

Good point. And that's probably why the couple whose child is friends with a Bevers child appears on the target list on the warrant. LE should be able to make a line on the map between the two phones - one end of the line at the church and the other wherever BB was at 5:30am.

That should confirm/deny his alibi, I would assume. Right?

Jmopinion

Right. As I said it wouldn't eliminate the possibility of BB being involved in the murder, but it would eliminate the possibility that he was the actual murderer. I would think if they have evidence that BB was involved in the crime but the cell phone proved he wasn't physically present, it would also help point them in the direction of the person responsible.

Of course we don't know if they have any evidence that BB was involved, I'm just saying if they did.

Yes, it's not a belly or paunch but a pack worn on his chest. At one point in the video he appears to reach into it for another tool when working briefly on that locked door.

Look at the shoe in the one picture (5th one) ~ it looks small, not big boots that don't fit.

Completely wild speculation but could a team have dressed alike and we are seeing two different people? A husband and wife duo or father and son? I know the camera can distort images but when the person comes from the left, around the corner and heads down the hall, the person looks hefty and appears to walk and be built like the FIL but these pictures show someone leaner. Actually, I highly doubt it is two different people dressed alike but the walk and overall movement suggests the FIL but where did the belly go in other shots?
:doh:

Ok so we know somebody took their garbage - IMO it was the cops looking for clues but someone else said maybe someone was going to plant evidence and put it back out? The only reason I can see this happening is if they knew the police were going to come later and pick it up. How would they know this unless their trash had been picked up by the cops earlier? I don't think they would have risked this in the daylight hours... Maybe at night? I just don't know but I think it was the cops

Kind of ironic how the perp wore that gear head to toe to avoid identification, but it's that gear that captured the nation's attention.

JMO.
But yet, the perps strategy has worked thus far. You can identify the POLICE logo, the too large boots, the non-tactical helmet, etc but you can't identify the perp and what appears to be the case left no DNA anywhere nor was the perp injured.

I know I mentioned up thread or the last thread (these threads are moving soo fast) that I would post a picture of the cell towers within the 5 miles radius. The one thumb tack is an SBC tower, that was the only one I could find within the 5 miles radius restriction. With that being said--the other towers could be processing AT&T cell calls as well. Note, the towers have a radius of about 30 miles. In more densely populated areas, less than 30 miles and less densely populated areas it can be more than 30 miles.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-TX-24.jpg
    Capture-TX-24.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 408
Maybe that was another reason for wearing the SWAT gear- two people dressed the same - it would confuse LE. That might explain why he/she only has the light on the helmet in some of the video. I have thought two separate people were in that church - one as a lookout and one doing the actual crime. That would also explain how he/she got away so fast - they were picked up

Just checked the latest news. There is a new article posted by CBS News explaining that the NYPD has been brought in to help with tracking pings and cell towers. Nothing else new really. I just Googled Missy Bevers and the article popped up.

Ok so we know somebody took their garbage - IMO it was the cops looking for clues but someone else said maybe someone was going to plant evidence and put it back out? The only reason I can see this happening is if they knew the police were going to come later and pick it up. How would they know this unless their trash had been picked up by the cops earlier? I don't think they would have risked this in the daylight hours... Maybe at night? I just don't know but I think it was the cops

Garbage snoopers ?
Nosy neighbours, a criminal element, private investigators, or even some media types?

Is there a way to search Missy's entire forum at once or do I have to search thread by thread? Several threads ago someone mentioned that her location/post from cell phone to FB posted near a fire station the day before she was murdered. I'm trying to find that info and go back and read it. Thank you.

It was from last Sunday so search around Thread 7-9 maybe?

ETA Link: BAM! It was Thread 7 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?306714-TX-Terri-Missy-Bevers-45-murdered-in-church-person-in-SWAT-gear-18-Apr-2016-7/page18&p=12515571#post12515571

Maybe that was another reason for wearing the SWAT gear- two people dressed the same - it would confuse LE. That might explain why he/she only has the light on the helmet in some of the video. I have thought two separate people were in that church - one as a lookout and one doing the actual crime. That would also explain how he/she got away so fast - they were picked up

I haven't let go of the two-person idea either. I'm not sure if there are two SWAT people (could be) or one SWAT with an accomplice.

However, looking at the target list, I lean toward a solo job. (I am aware of LE statement that no one on the target list is a suspect at this time...but no one is a suspect until they are, so I don't take that statement as a final decision.)

But, honestly, IDK.

jmopinion

I know I mentioned up thread or the last thread (these threads are moving soo fast) that I would post a picture of the cell towers within the 5 miles radius. The one thumb tack is an SBC tower, that was the only one I could find within the 5 miles radius restriction. With that being said--the other towers could be processing AT&T cell calls as well. Note, the towers have a radius of about 30 miles. In more densely populated areas, less than 30 miles and less densely populated areas it can be more than 30 miles.

attachment.php
SBC was purchased by ATT long ago there is no longer SBC, or at least in Texas this I know.

After looking over MB & BB's FB profiles, could not see anywhere that BB ever had any type of involvement in his wife's fitness lifestyle.

Seems to me, since the perp wasn't bothered by a potential alarm going off, he/she knew this info. To me, that points to a trainer that has had to do the setting up of 5.00am classes at that Church. Would BB have known that?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

That's sort of another issue I have, especially if the cameras only show the hallways. Based on what LE has said, I haven't heard how it would be technically impossible for two people to be operating, like Missy could have gone into a room and been cornered. Also if two people are there, it reduces the physical requirements as it makes it much harder to escape. LE knows more than we do on the COD and until that is known and until there's more details on where the working cameras were, I see a wide range of possibilities as to who could do it. I'm also wary of putting too much into the LE timeline as it sounds like they are doing estimates rather than having actual timestamps on any/all the cameras in the building, so someone could have been off-camera for a considerable amount of time as LE for instance may be way off that the first time the perp was seen on camera was 3:50 unless that particular camera that filmed the perp had a timestamp instead of being a reconstructed estimate.

After looking over MB & BB's FB profiles, could not see anywhere that BB ever had any type of involvement in his wife's fitness lifestyle.

Seems to me, since the perp wasn't bothered by a potential alarm going off, he/she knew this info. To me, that points to a trainer that has had to do the setting up of 5.00am classes at that Church. Would BB have known that?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Good point.

This has been brought up a few times before and tickles my brain...

Could MB or BB been having an affair with someone in LE and the reason for all the agencies involved is that the uniform and equipment used was legit? Did any spouses of LE attend Missy's classes? Anyone live near the church?

As to the gait...injury from breaking in? Former leg injury? Some sort of head injury that effects motor skills?

Just new ideas to ponder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads