TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking over MB & BB's FB profiles, could not see anywhere that BB ever had any type of involvement in his wife's fitness lifestyle.

Seems to me, since the perp wasn't bothered by a potential alarm going off, he/she knew this info. To me, that points to a trainer that has had to do the setting up of 5.00am classes at that Church. Would BB have known that?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

100% Agreed.

After looking over MB & BB's FB profiles, could not see anywhere that BB ever had any type of involvement in his wife's fitness lifestyle.

Seems to me, since the perp wasn't bothered by a potential alarm going off, he/she knew this info. To me, that points to a trainer that has had to do the setting up of 5.00am classes at that Church. Would BB have known that?

One of the things I've floated out as a possibility that one of the breaks was a test break to see if any LE showed up. Conceivably the perp would have from Sunday evening up until just before Missy arrived to go into the church as I don't think there is a necessity of a quick timeline between the first attempt at breaking in and the perp actually being inside.

This has been brought up a few times before and tickles my brain...

Could MB or BB been having an affair with someone in LE and the reason for all the agencies involved is that the uniform and equipment used was legit? Did any spouses of LE attend Missy's classes? Anyone live near the church?

As to the gait...injury from breaking in? Former leg injury? Some sort of head injury that effects motor skills?

Just new ideas to ponder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like a TBI?

Is anyone in Midlothian with a TBI married to LE and have a spouse who was having an affair with MB? Just something else to chew on, since everything else has been discussed ad nauseam..

Like a TBI?

Is anyone in Midlothian with a TBI married to LE and have a spouse who was having an affair with MB? Just something else to chew on, since everything else has been discussed ad nauseam..

Interesting possibility.

Wonder who lives in that red circle on the cell tower map posted up a few. I see neighborhoods off across the highway.

Maybe that was another reason for wearing the SWAT gear- two people dressed the same - it would confuse LE. That might explain why he/she only has the light on the helmet in some of the video. I have thought two separate people were in that church - one as a lookout and one doing the actual crime. That would also explain how he/she got away so fast - they were picked up

Remember that 90's classic movie "Scream"? Instead of creepy phone calls this situation has substituted creepy LinkedIn messages.

Ahh, technology...

This has been brought up a few times before and tickles my brain...

Could MB or BB been having an affair with someone in LE and the reason for all the agencies involved is that the uniform and equipment used was legit? Did any spouses of LE attend Missy's classes? Anyone live near the church?

As to the gait...injury from breaking in? Former leg injury? Some sort of head injury that effects motor skills?

Just new ideas to ponder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There ARE some other articles out there about a bad cop who was selling guns (I think?) that had been seized.
What if Missy witnessed something - and was marked as soon as she reported it.
total conjecture. But the more time passes, the less likely it seems to me that it was a person close to her.
If this is true- I think it despicable to have put out unnecessary information about marital infidelity.

Surely they wouldn't have put that information out if they didn't want to send a message to a particular suspect.

Does Creekside have a steeple or the like, flagpole?? I used to be in the telecom industry and we would hide cell eapt
in flag poles, church steeples regularly for estechical purposes. Also I think it provided a revenue stream for church, etc as they paid a monthly rental.

I wonder how creepy the LinkedIn "creepy messages" were. It can be pretty subjective. I'm guessing that LE has been able to see the messages and have already traced them to who sent them. They may be quite innocuous. Maybe it was just creepy because is was a stranger who sent them.

We have no idea what kind of messages they were. Threatening? Flirty? Could be "you're really pretty" or could be "you better watch your back".. We just don't know.

Walnut Creek Road is 1.5 miles from the church. That’s a 30 minute walk. I think it is highly improbable that he walked away from the murder. Walking a way from a crime like that would be extremely risky. The suspect using an ATV or a dirt bike in the dark, is also highly unlikely. Any of those escape plans would likely attract the attention of arriving LEOs.

A car or a motorcycle would have been the only sure fire way for the suspect to escape before the police arrived.
How about a bicycle (esp. a mountain bike)? Wouldn't be hard to ride a bike to a parked car somewhere. A bike is small and quiet, and perp wouldn't have to worry about anyone hearing an engine, writing numbers from a car tag, etc.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Surely they wouldn't have put that information out if they didn't want to send a message to a particular suspect.

Maybe the actual suspect complained about Missy to the people in the warrant.

A pissed off wife would be likely to contact those near the "other woman" to get or share info. Jmo

What if the Perp was wearing a gopro and someone on the other end watching the video live and telling them where to go.

What if the Perp was wearing a gopro and someone on the other end watching the video live and telling them where to go.

Wow hadn't thought about that possibility but wouldn't that be risky? That's gonna ping somewhere and be traced right? I only know of a go pro being used like a video camera to be played back later but someone suggested that you could upload or send over the web. That was not smart if it can be tracked. I do somewhat wonder if a go pro was used though

Walnut Creek Road is 1.5 miles from the church. That’s a 30 minute walk. I think it is highly improbable that he walked away from the murder. Walking a way from a crime like that would be extremely risky. The suspect using an ATV or a dirt bike in the dark, is also highly unlikely. Any of those escape plans would likely attract the attention of arriving LEOs.

A car or a motorcycle would have been the only sure fire way for the suspect to escape before the police arrived.
I agree with you. Also IMO the perp is not in good physical shape so walking, riding a bike doesn't seem to me to be very practical.

Or someone affiliated with the Police, who would know if there was an alarm or not. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member