TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right but if he slipped up he would have to say that. What else could he say?? He's lyin'! MOO.

I'm pretty sure the police would have taken all the bloody shirts. Why would they leave one behind. MOO.

Edit: There's only three possibilities: 1. He did bring 2 bloody shirts to the dry cleaners (like he stated), and the cops decided to only take one.

2. There's 2 bloody shirts, and he only took 1 to the dry cleaners.

3. He said 2 instead of 1, and decided not to correct himself.

LOL, what if he's just messing with those reporters? No matter what RB and BB say, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks besides LE.

I do wonder if what was thought as incorrect information actually was correct information in regards to LE focusing on an AA woman, which if that was the case it wouldn't be one of the ones we've heard of

My initial reaction to the video was "that's an AA lady!". But as I watch it Now...I see an older man.

I don't have firsthand knowledge but several of the locals have said so.

Ah. It's too bad there's no footage. I'm just having a hard time picturing a young woman walking all humpbacked and duckfooted like an old man...and still catching a young husband. lol

Sparky I got feeling this thread fixing to close can you carry this over with new please. Thank you

JMHO.....Looking at Google maps... JMHO there really was A LOT of planning going into this .. This is Google Street view May 2015. As we know from media photos the FRONT of the church is higher ground than the REAR. It starts dropping off about the Metal Kitchen Door entry area.... From the STREET (HWY 287) There are NO Street lights in that area. Suspect actually would not have had to "hide" any vehicle from site. And from the STREET, at 3:50am until 4:16 when MB entered the parking lot it was dark and storming.

We do not know which way MB would have driven (around front to the Covered Entrance OR down the North side and around the rear and to the Covered Entrance) Logic tells me that MB came in the drive made a Right in front of Creekside Church FRONT Entrance and then made sharp left and drove under the Covered Entrance where her truck was found. *My Reasoning... shorter distance time wise (4:16 enters parking lot, 4:18 seen on motion activated camera entering building.
*Lighting... all along Front (West) and SW side of the building and parking lot
*at 4:16 a.m it was dark and storming

From Google Street View.. Looking at the Creekside Church you can not see the North side of the building where the Suspect allegedly Busted the Metal Kitchen door, or the Kitchen window or the Rear Double Doors to the building (NE side) which also is the hallway the Kitchen / Cafe Connections is on. **JMHO NIGHT OR DAY**

Being a Monday morning, it also would not cast suspicion that someone could have left vehicle there from previous Sunday night service. Not on a storming Monday morning anyway JMHO. You would have thoughts to hurry and get under the Covered Entrance. That is another reason I firmly believe she went through those Main Doors under the COVERED AWNING where Truck parked. IF it was the FRONT of the Church Entrance then she would have just parked there. Not park at the area where she parked and walk all the way back around to the front to unload her stuff carry it around there. Even IF she only may have had a Front Entrance key as some have thought... again why would she not park there???

Also, from looking at the Google maps, there is a cut across access both directions/lanes of Hwy 287. Suspect very well could have came out North side got into vehicle, lights off drove straight up drive and out across the access and turn left (back towards the Outdoor Store) and left that way. THAT also could be where the Sureillance Video that catches MB entering the Creekside parking lot at 4:16.. also **JMHO ** could have captured the Suspect veh leaving the Creekside parking lot.

View attachment 94155

View attachment 94156

View attachment 94157

View attachment 94158

TY! Your posts are always very helpful and detailed.

Great questions! I have no answers lol! The dry cleaning people called MPD so it seems MPD hopped right on down there with the SW since it was dated same day as drop-off. I do wonder if they ended up not picking up the shirts at all? Personally I couldn't wear it again, but they were from out of town, I dunno. JMO.

Who are you saying was from out-of-town?

Ah. It's too bad there's no footage. I'm just having a hard time picturing a young woman walking all humpbacked and duckfooted like an old man...and still catching a young husband. lol

well for one thing - that young woman probably wasn't wearing Swat gear when she "caught" the young man...lol

Nothing yet?! I've been away. I'm surprised and a bit discouraged.

I don't see how there was attempted clean-up, when there was already so much damage done (broken glass, damage to doors, etc). Unless they mean attempt to clean-up the body/blood? Confused on that.
I remember hearing that someone had tried to clean the blood off of the bloodied shirt prior to taking it to dry cleaners. Makes sense to if you really wanted to keep the shirt that you would attempt to clean it.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

The campers apparently didn't start to go inside until about 5. There wasn't a necessity to be gone by 4:35.

True but I doubt he would stick around when another car pulled up. He wouldn't know if it was police or another camper if he just saw headlights IMO.

I don't see how there was attempted clean-up, when there was already so much damage done (broken glass, damage to doors, etc). Unless they mean attempt to clean-up the body/blood? Confused on that.

Maybe swatperp tried to clean him/herself up. Like LE found blood at a sink.

Randy Bevers and wife VB. They came in from vacation in California.

They were already back in-town for a few days when the dog fight happened. They were just staying with relatives, but still in the same state/vicinity of their home.

Do we know for sure she walks with both feet out? Is there any footage of her anywhere?
Didn't one of the LE press releases say some of the "target numbers" were because of tips from the public regarding the walk? I thought that is why one particular name was on the list.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

If I want to be sneaky, I don't wear a headlamp. Just saying.

It doesn't seem they were trying to be sneaky about what they did except wearing the swat outfit. Breaking windows, sawing at doors, looking at the camera. They just went around doing whatever without a care.

Pretty darn sure he simply said, "it could take weeks." With no air of authority or actual knowledge of the subject.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is BB back in his home city? If so- how can they watch him? Just curious if we know where all are now

well for one thing - that young woman probably wasn't wearing Swat gear when she "caught" the young man...lol

Yes, but SWAT gear doesn't make one humpbacked. That person definitely has rounded shoulders, and a neck that sticks out to the front.

How convenient that the whole family was gone. Just like someone else we know! I was thinking earlier, after someone said here on WS that they think that the kids had school holiday, that that was convenient, too. If the children had school, and MB never made it home, they may have overslept or been late to school. (I know that the older girl was 15, but do we know for sure if the routine was for her to get the younger ones ready?) If MB was done with her class by 6 AM and back home by 6:30 or so, that was enough time to wake up the younger ones to get ready, while the older one could have slept in. Murdering MB on a school day would mess with that day. Also, a holiday was convenient b/c they were home for when family started inevitably coming over the house after hearing the news, AND the girls would not have to be further traumatized by being pulled out of class to hear the news from the school nurse and administrators rather than family.

Too many convenient coincidences for my taste. IMO

This may have been answered. Mansfield had the day off from school. Midlothian did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulani03