TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricia posted a sticky earlier today about the ad issue. Just scroll to the bottom of the forum page and change your view mode to mobile. It really helps, fwiw.

Bump.

Sometimes, in this sort of industry, you don't get a choice if you want to go or not. They're mandatory. Jmo.

Vendor trips are never mandatory. THEY are trying to get YOU to give them business. If you say you need to put it off, believe me, that vendor will put it off. They will bend over backwards to make you happy.

I've had the same thoughts-what if a couple of kids decided (regardless of motive) to do this as a real life game style act? It wouldn't be impossible to see convincing themselves that this was a terrible bad person that deserved it (not that anything indicates that AT ALL, but people (esp. impulsive/angry/hurt teens) can take one action/percieved personal threat) and create an entire rage. I hope that isn't the case. But I don't think there is a "good" ending to any of this, regardless of the perpetrator(s).

Something like this is what I think. jmo

Only thing I've seen new today is the Tarrant County DA's office has been asked to help review video. Saw it on NBC 5 tonight. Don't know why they would ask them or what it would mean.
Bjs87 where did you see this? I don't see any news stories on this at all.

Ok Guys/Gals,

LE "has not" named a POI/Suspect. If they did, it would be all over the media.

The people on the SW "are not" POI's.

So let's stop with the rumors.

Thanks!

I see some of you are asking for links to the info we are hearing in the area. The newspaper for Tarrant county is the Star Telegram that may be a good starting point for confirmation that Tarrant County has been asked to look at the video.

Guys, I need sleep :) He/She posted that they say the Tarrant County involvement on TV NBC 5 news at 5 today.

I don't know much about burner phones, but they are obviously disposable so they much be fairly cheap. Being fairly cheap, do they really take photos and video?

FWIW I've convinced myself who the perp may be. Never would I post or hint who she is because a bun fight with me on WS is nothing compared to the devastation in her life if my piddly beliefs are wrong.

I do NOT believe BB murdered Missy!

Naming any possible involvement as accomplice (or had knowledge of) the psychopath's murder, is different, IMO. To me BB's involvement (and I also believe both did) is that he "dabbled" in their marriage apropos external intimate relationships.

Ok Guys/Gals,

LE "has not" named a POI/Suspect. If they did, it would be all over the media.

The people on the SW "are not" POI's.

So let's stop with the rumors.

Thanks!

Bump my post if you have too.

Thanks!

I read the article in which LE are now looking at some new suspects. Readit here, several days ago. problem is that this thread moves like lightning. Would be good to have a summary at the end of each day, as to what was new from that day, re LE statements, pressers, news reports, interviews. jmo

Ok so if a burner phone was used what does this mean? I've heard some suggest a hired hit. Is that always the case of a burner phone is used?

I don't know much about burner phones, but they are obviously disposable so they much be fairly cheap. Being fairly cheap, do they really take photos and video?

You can hook any phone up to a prepaid account. The pre paid account is the " burner". All you have to do is put the sim card in a different phone. Did that make sense? They also sell some pretty good droids for pre pay.

I read the article in which LE are now looking at some new suspects. Readit here, several days ago. problem is that this thread moves like lightning. Would be good to have a summary at the end of each day, as to what was new from that day, re LE statements, pressers, news reports, interviews. jmo

I don't understand why LE would announce that they are looking at "new" suspects when they never named any "old' ones. JMO

What I'm saying is....everyone acts like she's the one on video. She would not be hobbling around from an injury a few years ago.

Its possible. Unfortunately I am living proof. Was in a cast two years more in than out... will not walk the same again.
I have illnesses that contributed to the way I walk and how I got fractures.. even after healing, I can't walk without pain.
So I can understand this aspect of the case.

Bjs87 where did you see this? I don't see any news stories on this at all.

I saw it on NBC 5 this evening around 5:45. I haven't been able to find any news stories either. Maybe I misunderstood, I'm going to do some searching and see if my parents still have it recorded. I was at their house when I saw it and they usually record the newscast. Sorry, I thought others would've seen it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyhound2008