TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I no longer can read WS from my phone due to some Apple phone ad hijacking the forum. This has never happened to me.

This happened to me starting at 10:30 this morning I finally gave up and downloaded the app.

I never could shake that this crime has a "juvenile" kind of feel to it. Have a sinking feeling that this is going to be both a shocking and very sad conclusion here...jmo

Me too! :D

Except I have powers so I can do something about when I get this frustrated. :angel: Hope that helps us all in the long run.

Let peace and justice prevail.

Just don't ever give me the power button because it would get awfully quiet in here. :D

I truly hope so 'cause this is a great group but we have to remember the TOS & to not burn out our MODS.

For now, I'll mind my peas & ques & stick to my knitting....er sledging! Lol!

I will be here. I am minding my p's and q's.

You have a tough job. I know it has not been easy!!

Thank you for continuing to MOD.

IMOO.

Good choices. ;)

Because I gotta be honest, I've been mod'g for 7+ years and I have always hated issuing TOs. I'm probably the most lenient mod on staff. However, I've found it rather therapeutic tonight. That should concern everyone because I have never once felt that before. Not once.

Okay what's up with Facebook? On AT's Facebook most of the pictures of CT have been taken off...

Hi. This may have been answered for you, however here's my take on the curiosity out there (not you):

If any pics have been removed from his account it is more than likely for privacy to thwart off the lynch-mob mentality of deciding, on absolutely no fact, that CT is the killer. This husband, for what it's worth, appears to be genuinely protecting his wife AND his children. I believe they wrongly accused and unless anyone may factually supply a link of his acts and statements - then don't post it here. Take it to LE asap. I feel very sorry for CT AJ becoming Press Pinatas to feed ill-community thinking. They have children, too.

WHY is the general public criticizing & policing AJ CT when LE are not?
JMHO

Good choices. ;)

Because I gotta be honest, I've been mod'g for 7+ years and I have always hated issuing TOs. I'm probably the most lenient mod on staff. However, I've found it rather therapeutic tonight. That should concern everyone because I have never once felt that before. Not once.

Beach, if you could tell the IT people helping with this forum that when one is using a mobile device there is some sort of ad hijacking going on that makes it impossible to read this site. It totally takes over your website and the only way to stop it is leave the forum.

This does not happen when I am on the computer.

Hi y'all. Been out of pocket for a few days. Is there any real news?

There's no way I can keep up with the threads so I am just going to add some random thoughts I had today.

1. I speculated earlier that perhaps there might be a steroid angle to the whole story. My additional thought: roid rage would explain the brutality and violence of the murder.

2. Several posters have said that it's hard to believe a woman could have murdered someone in such a brutal way. My additional thought: Lizzie Borden. Jodi Arias.

Sorry if I'm late to the rodeo on discussions of either of these topics.

Hi. This may have been answered for you, however here's my take on the curiosity out there (not you):

If any pics have been removed from his account it is more than likely for privacy to thwart off the lynch-mob mentality of deciding, on absolutely no fact, that CT is the killer. This husband, for what it's worth, appears to be genuinely protecting his wife AND his children. I believe they wrongly accused and unless anyone may factually supply a link of his acts and statements - then don't post it here. Take it to LE asap. I feel very sorry for CT AJ becoming Press Pinatas to feed ill-community thinking. They have children, too.

WHY is the general public criticizing & policing AJ CT when LE are not?
JMHO

I a agree. I feel awful for everyone on the SW if they're not involved but I can understand why people are all over them since Midlo LE hasn't come out and cleared any of them. Moo

Good choices. ;)

You are a more patient soul than I. I'd be a meanie mod.

I noticed she had set hers to private and I assume he has done somewhat the same. I just looked and he still has photos posted. It does not surprise me at all that they are tightening up their security settings. I'm sure they are getting messaged like crazy from all asepcts of people after this. (and I haven't "cleared" anyone from my list, I'm just thinking if it was me on the other end and I was innocent, I don't blame them at all for trying to get out of the public eye). Everyone was copying her photos and comparing to perp. I had someone take a photo of me one time (a complete stranger) and it was flat out unnerving.

Thank you for this post. An invasion of privacy.

Targeted numbers on the SW is chasms away from Persons Of Interest. These SW may, for example, been constructed via Missy's last calls. Remember she was in Austin with AJ. Not booked into a motel under a false ruse. At a major CG convention with hundreds of people. Yet BB goes fishing on the same weekend with one person, who are alone in a car together, and nobody targets that friend?

Gee whizz. Tailoring stories to fit personal vendettas or themes, IMO.

Beach, if you could tell the IT people helping with this forum that when one is using a mobile device there is some sort of ad hijacking going on that makes it impossible to read this site. It totally takes over your website and the only way to stop it is leave the forum.

This does not happen when I am on the computer.

Already done. I texted him. They're working on resolving the issue. If it is not better tomorrow, PM me so I can let him know. Thanks!

Tricia posted a sticky earlier today about the ad issue. Just scroll to the bottom of the forum page and change your view mode to mobile. It really helps, fwiw.

Okay what's up with Facebook? On AT's Facebook most of the pictures of CT have been taken off...

I didn't see this earlier but it could be privacy, she is the killer or he thinks she might be involved and he's distancing himself, she thinks he is or he was having an affair based on the rumors and SW info and they have split up or all of this has caused a huge strain on them & they are on a break or maybe she wants her pictures off of FB. Just throwing some random ideas out there for you. No clue as to which if any it could be.

JMO

Thank you for this post. An invasion of privacy.

Targeted numbers on the SW is chasms away from Persons Of Interest. These SW may, for example, been constructed via Missy's last calls. Remember she was in Austin with AJ. Not booked into a motel under a false ruse. At a major CG convention with hundreds of people. Yet BB goes fishing on the same weekend with one person, who are alone in a car together, and nobody targets that friend?

Gee whizz. Tailoring stories to fit personal vendettas or themes, IMO.

BBM for focus. This is a fact? I'm not going to target that friend but I didn't know that anything regarding who BB went fishing with, or returned with, has been released.

On a different topic, situations like this make me very glad I made the decision long ago to avoid Facebook and Twitter and their ilk.

Only thing I've seen new today is the Tarrant County DA's office has been asked to help review video. Saw it on NBC 5 tonight. Don't know why they would ask them or what it would mean.

This is interesting. Thank you.

BBM for focus. This is a fact? I'm not going to target that friend but I didn't know that anything regarding who BB went fishing with, or returned with, has been released.

On a different topic, situations like this make me very glad I made the decision long ago to avoid Facebook and Twitter and their ilk.

It hasn't been released and I totally agree about social media. It's awful. Imo

Twitter doesn't have the terrifying ability to expose every aspect of your life to strangers on the internet that Facebook does, but I agree in principle.

(I like tweeting now and then. I avoid FB like the plague.)

I never could shake that this crime has a "juvenile" kind of feel to it. Have a sinking feeling that this is going to be both a shocking and very sad conclusion here...jmo

Yes. I have had some sad theories in my head too.

Hi thanks...I was using as an example and failed to type example only. And I agree with you, I have not posted on FB, have no idea if there is a Missy page, I've looked at the pages of the immediate players. Nor have I followed the case on Twitter. My posts and thoughts come from known facts (SWs pressers video, HD pic of suspect's face, family FB pages, Tricia's radio podcast & her comments). I am not ruling out RB or BB involvement.

Furthermore, and crucially, LE have told us they are looking at new POIs. I think I have whittled down who the woman is and it's not CT. Irrespective, whoever did this heinous crime is a cold, vicious and malicious psychopath. End of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1