TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Midlothian in Tarrant County? I see Arlington and Fort Worth are but Midlothian didn't show up on the map I found and I am extra lazy tonight. Just trying to figure out why the Midlothian LE is conferring with the Tarrant County DA.

Midlothian is in Ellis Co. However both Fort Worth (Tarrant Co) & Dallas are very near.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

At least there is new news coming out.
In my own new news my local radio station is giving away a trip to Austin, TX for a concert in August. No thanks! No thanks. (No offense but after being here for 14 threads I'm not even entertaining that idea)

Burner phones, Wal-Mart, other counties, MB not going to the gym where she herself worked out and more NG talking "exercise mom", it seems the wheels are turning friends. Also, I'm having flashbacks to CWW & JR in the Teresa Sievers case with all these developments. Hammer, burner phone and WM...next you're going to tell me they bought a souvenir tshirt. I bet my next paycheck they went early and disabled the outside camera (s) that wasn't working, Come on, get your own ideas, Swatperp.

JMO

Does that mean they possibly have the burner phone? How else would they have a serial number?

IDK, but it could be.If they get that serial number they can match it to a specific purchase. Sounds labor intensive. IF the killer did a video of the killing I'm guessing they used a "selfie stick"...
FWIW, NG saying there's going to be an arrest tonight ? And she didn't say "Bombshell"...

Watauga TX is in Tarrant Co also right?

I'm carefully treading here so bear with me. There are FB groups for chatting about Missy. Did anyone else see the post from a male living in Watauga needing to go to LE and turn in a tip?

TOS and all, don't discuss this any more and please don't link to FB. Surely I'm not the only one who saw that. We'll just have to wait and see.

MOD, please delete if needed. I tried to be as obscure as I could be.

Yes I saw and know what you speak of. And Watauga isn't far from the HEB area.... IJS MOO

Just to check, I again looked at the departing flights from Biloxi (Gulfport) to Dallas on Mondays:

6:00am to 6:30am: there is only one non-stop and it is at 6am - all others have one stop in ATL or IAH. Seems unlikely he could arrange to be on a flight by even 6:30am considering he would have just learned of his wife's murder after 5:00am. He would have to make the reservation, pack, check out of the hotel, arrange transportation to the airport and get there in time to go through check-in and TSA even if there were seats available and all while reeling from the news of his wife's murder. He simply could not have made one of these early flights. Give him a break - he is only human.

10:20am and 10:47am, arriving in Dallas at 2:54pm and 7:33pm. He was home by 3pm. Even if he managed to get on the 10:20am flight he would still spend a couple of hours getting out of the airport, renting a car (?),driving home from Dallas and would still arrive home later than he actually did.

12:06pm - arrives in Dallas at 5:02pm.

12:49pm - arrives in Dallas at 2:40pm - See above.

The next flights all arrive in Dallas after 3:00pm at which time he was already home by driving instead of flying.

1:04pm: 3 flights arriving in Dallas at 5:45pm; 5:47pm; and 7:02pm.

5:22pm: 2 flights that arrive in Dallas at 8:56pm and 10:36pm.

5:45pm - 3 flights arriving in Dallas at 10:13pm; 10:39pm and 11:41pm.

7:18pm - arrives at 9:08pm.

Sure, he could have made a reservation to fly out of New Orleans, packed, checked out of the hotel, rented a car ( 1 to 1.5 hours?) and driven 1 1/2 hours to the NOLA airport to catch a direct flight to Dallas but he would have to check in about 2 hours before his flight and still have the time consuming airport and transportation issues in Dallas. It would be 3.5 hours or so before he arrived into NOLA airport - if he was very lucky, he would have to return the car to the rental agency (not at the airport) shuttle to the airport, wait 2 hours in the airport after check in (as is suggested to get through the NOLA check ins/TSA etc.), a 1 hour flight and then another 2 hours to get out of the airport with baggage, rent a car and get home. This is IF flights are not delayed and there is no traffic anywhere.

We need to remember that while the actual flight time is short, the getting to and away from the airports takes hours and hours.

I think BB made the best choice to get home the quickest and easiest way - he and his friend rented a car and drove. By looking at the flights available without a rental and drive to NOLA, he got home sooner than any flight could deliver him. Add NOLA and nothing changes except more time coordination and more stress.

Yeah, and that assumes that a man who has just been told that his wife is dead, would be in a state of mind to think about using the internet to research what flights would get him back to Dallas the quickest.

More then likely he called the airline and was told that the morning flight had already left, and the next flight was in the afternoon, and it was fully booked, so he would have to fly standby. He made the correct decision to drive back. Otherwise he might not have even gotten back that day.

Some people will find fault with a decision, no matter how brilliant it is.

We had a discussion about the burner phones, serial numbers, paying with cash and surveillance video for time of purchase earlier in one of the many threads. Only question was activation method from another phone.
Praying this is making the perp squirm in their padded pants.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mansfield is important? Why? I can't remember and can't go back and read all 14 threads. Please help me. LOL
CT/AT live in Mansfield. CW lives in Bedford, which is also in Tarrant County.

We had a discussion about the burner phones, serial numbers, paying with cash and surveillance video for time of purchase earlier in one of the many threads. Only question was activation method from another phone.
Praying this is making the perp squirm in their padded pants.

JMO

Thank you for the laugh! Good timing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol lol

I did a search and came up with this old article from 2015 talking about Tarrant County DA's office having a new digital forensics unit.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Tarrant-DAs-Digital-Forensic-Unit-Gets-New-Lab-305390391.html

from article (snips)

"On Thursday, the DA's office showed off the new lab to members of the media. By being under one roof, and actually just down the hall from one another, forensic work can be easily passed from one expert to another and there is now a one-stop shop for prosecutors and law enforcement to get critical evidence."

and

"In just the last three years the unit has assisted 61 agencies in eight different counties with such work."

Bumping-

Plumeria---you'd have to review who attended the gym at or around the same time MB did with frequency to form a pattern. This would take a study of her gym sledge history going back months. And then they would have to be analyzed against all others.

What does "gym sledge" mean?

I'm one of those rare Texans that doesn't own a gun. The only gun I have ever shot was a BB Gun at paper targets on a hay bale. If I were to plot to kill someone, I most likely wouldn't use a gun. Too easy to trace, and I would be terrified of accidentally shooting myself in the foot before I was able to shoot the intended victim.

Not me, if I were to plot to kill someone, I would use the best weapon I could get. Probably a semi automatic, and after the crime I would dispose of it in deep water.

absolutely beautiful thankful for sharing..

The more we meet the Radiance of her Soul,
as she borrows even our Breath and spins it into Light.
It was the last two lines that resonated MB to me. MOO

What is a sledge history? This is interesting if true. I'd like to see verified by a source other than NG. I have been a faithful gym goer for half of my life and have had a few incidents with creeps that I've wondered if I should be worried about. Gyms can be weird.

I have seen some creepers doing various stare-downs & trying to drum up convos with me while I'm on the treadmill or using free weights.....& my SIL too has had it done to her. It's a milder version of a pick up bar but without the alcohol, I guess.

I would imagine most gyms have a sledge-in reader upon entering said gym to verify membership, at least. I think it would be fairly easy to review & compare MB's sledge times for comparison to others. It's a process of elimination, really.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member