TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually the lower half of the perp now for me that makes me think it is NOT her.The perp is def thinner in the thighs and buttocks area.Just my opinion.The perp looks a lot thinner when you watch the video at the end.Even the feet don't seem as large to me.I've only watched it now eight thousand times! :blushing:

In the beginning, I was certain the suspect was a woman based on the feminine sway. On NG telecasts, view of the rear of the suspect look like there is a large nylon puffy coat over the buttocks. The feminine sway may be a distortion based on all the broadening material and gear. A military marching step is 36" which is great for people who are 5'8" - 5'10", but short people really stretch for it and tall people have to hold back (some of you familiar with drill team or band in high school may have had similar experiences.) But many other kinds of jobs (LE, security guard, concrete people, fencing people, etc.) use a step count off way of calculating a walked length, and it is usually a 36" step = one yard, for estimating something. I did this myself not long ago to estimate something like a concrete retaining wall without a measuring tool, and it was 20 yards walked off. The suspect sometimes does take those long steps, could be natural or learned, and women who work in certain fields do also acquire this ability. JMO thinking about 36" steps

does that include the Caucasian woman with the broken foot who is married to an AA and is hobbling out of town as we post....I agree they do not seem to have a suspect, I do in the form of a gun.

Is there a source for this? The part about her hobbling out of town right now, I mean...

re my post saying (erroneously) VB said it was a vendor trip.

Marsha Tucker said it on Nancy Grace. I have not heard VB say it.

I was wrong, thank you for correcting. I've asked a Mod to fix my post.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link to a YouTube video here. And it may have already been seen and discussed. It's an Inside Edition video on Missy's case. Just thought it was interesting!

Yes. And looking at the main entrance and front corridor again, I'm not convinced it's a tile floor. The squares are awfully big. I think it's probably vinyl designed to look like tile. Creekside Church is a nice facility but pretty economically constructed.

The main hallway floors are extremely shiny and reflective. They look like they are buffed by machine every night. They are practically mirror-like with all the reflections in them such as the generally purple cast from the suspect, black boot soles reflected and distorted to Mickey Mouse size foot with some steps, reflection of other hallway objects, etc. It could be some kind of single sheet linoleum with a pattern that just looks like large tiles.

I see upthread Glammie has clarified that the main hallway floor is tile. Thanks!

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link to a YouTube video here. And it may have already been seen and discussed. It's an Inside Edition video on Missy's case. Just thought it was interesting!

It should be okay, but PM a mod if you're not sure. I think some Inside Edition videos have already been posted in this case so it's considered mainstream media-ish as far as I know.

<modsnip> I do not understand the sleuthing of the flooring of the church. If there are footprints or DNA evidence, I'm sure that it has been discovered by crime scene investigators. So, why? JMO

does that include the Caucasian woman with the broken foot who is married to an AA and is hobbling out of town as we post....I agree they do not seem to have a suspect, I do in the form of a gun.

I don't understand why CT would be hobbling from an injury several years ago.

I don't understand why CT would be hobbling from an injury several years ago.

Some injuries result in permanent changes... from slight ones to major ones, and lots of different kinds of in-between ones.

I'm more interested in the allegation that CW has left or is leaving town. What gives? JMO

Wow I hadn't picked up on that one on the threads. I guess I don't blame them if they are innocent and just need a break from people talking about them all over town.

Trying to keep up with this thread is like trying to herd rabid cats...it moves so quickly.

Thoughts:
I'm not so sure she was the one having an affair.

I'm close to a friend who caught their spouse texting to someone else and she would text him "I love you, have a good day" because she realized she would lose him if she didn't pay attention to the marriage. That's what it feels like is going on here. BB sounded bitter in his interview that MB was doing something "for herself" by joining Camp Gladiator. Maybe she realized that he needed more attention and was trying to give it to him.

Then again, tone through text is hard to tell.

MB seemed well loved by many, maybe she was just a kind person...also kindness and friendliness make for a good entrepreneur...you have to be able to relate and connect with a variety of people.

BB's interview just feels off to me.

He would say something then quickly add "the police" or "the detectives" and it felt like a deflection of putting the information on someone else. His tone and body language varied greatly over the course of the interview. I felt and noticed a huge change from before the interview officially started to when it started - strange transition. Also it felt like he didn't get emotional until his children were mentioned.

Maybe he was the disconnected one in the relationship...

All of this is JMO

They both were having affairs.

Wow I hadn't picked up on that one on the threads. I guess I don't blame them if they are innocent and just need a break from people talking about them all over town.

******I corrected that in my post NOT CW but CT. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member