TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead:

Justice will come. Soon guys. I'll meet you back here when an arrest is made. Don't go to WS jail, Beach & Sparky are serious about those TOs! I'll be reading and looking for new news until then.

Newbies: Since there is no new official news, go back and read previous threads, there are SO many pages of great information there waiting for you. :)

I'm beginning to think this is a random crime where she was at wrong place at wrong time. If this was a hit they definitely picked an amateur. When I see the perp I see a very young man playing policeman. I do think he had a taser as well as other police issued gear. I think he panicked when he ran into her. This is all my opinion. I would be focusing on young men who have been arrested for impersonating an officer who lives in the area.

This makes sense to me too. Either that, or an attempted/intended abduction that turned into murder when she resisted. But the way this unfolded, with such an early arrival, and such an odd choice of a weapon, doesn't seem like the scenario of someone who necessarily went there intending a murder.

This keeps getting brought up (that LE referenced a female with a limp) .. just to clarify, LE has NEVER stated this. The only affiliation between CT and LE is the fact that she's in one of the warrants. Other than that, LE has never mentioned her as either a POI or suspect, or even that they are looking for a woman with a limp.

Tricia (the owner of Websleuths) provided this information in one of the previous threads. She said she was making an exception to the rule that a link was needed to support her information because two local media sources gave her this information first hand. My understanding is that her media sources told her the information was provided to them by LE.

Would the police bring up info they really weren't interested in (person with a limp, probably white female) as a distraction while they focused on investigating someone else?

I think it is plausible that they would, especially since this is such an active case in MSM. Great question/insight. It seems though, from what I am reading, that it is mostly people not related to LE that are making the observation that this could be a woman.

I dunno. Its crazy.
It feels like there's no information coming in. No leads. The LE even took last weekend off. They must know this perp is not a threat to others in the community.

I still think lie detector tests are always a good energizer when at a stand still.

I dunno. Its crazy.
It feels like there's no information coming in. No leads. The LE even took last weekend off. They must know this perp is not a threat to others in the community.

I still think lie detector tests are always a good energizer when at a stand still.
I agree that they seem to be waiting and watching.

Adding to previous poster on rush to judgment:

When Chandra Levy was murdered, her personal life unraveled in hours and her affair with a married politician became top of the conversation and blamed outright. He was hung drawn and almost buried by the general public. He did not murder Chandra; however the revelations of his meandering ways destroyed his reputation and career.

Many questions remain:
1. Who stood to gain through Missy's death?
2. What might that gain be? Satisfaction? Silence? Eliminated threat? Revenge? Money?
3. Why? Greed? Discovery? Jealousy? Convenience?

Thoughts always top-most with Missy's 3 precious daughters. Oh what pain this premeditated, evil and unGodly plan has unleashed on the innocent.

I still can not get past two facts:

1. The person with the clearest motive is OBVIOUS- there's a tendency for women to be very judgmental of other women (this has been evidenced here in discussions)- but there's one individual who we know for a fact has a motive. Not saying he did it, but the motive is clearly there.

2. Missy's family is radio silent, while the family of the person referenced above just can't get enough of doing interviews - that seem highly self-serving.
I am not judging how they are acting. I find it interesting that WHAT they say is designed to elicit sympathy for BB and to deflect attention to other places.

Respectfully BBM. I have not heard a motive has been released? I have read these many threads and saw speculation of many opinions on various motives but since we know very little... to me I dont know what the "clearest motive is" or who would have it. Sorry not meaning to be snarky it just not OBVIOUS to me. jmho

Why would anybody bring a hammer to a murder. If he did...I'm sure it came from home, not a store along the way. I'm just surprised a gun wasn't brought if this was pre-planned.

My reasons to bring a hammer to a murder:

If I have to break into the building
To kill someone relatively quietly
To satisfy my hatred of my victim
Because I don't want to take a chance of being pulled over by police with a gun in my possession - if I'm stopped on my way to a murder - tools are less of an issue (if they're in my trunk)

Looking for the room to disable the cameras. But why does he randomly start busting a wall? I think it's a non smart human who decided to kill another human for the first time.

I agree with your last sentence. I am most interested in his apparent stupidity. I think he panicked, and left his tools ( burglary tools) at the crime scene. An amateur, but possibly not on any LE database. JMO

I think everyone around this case is bizarre. Such little emotion from anyone involved. BB and RB...laughing and chatting with the media. And then AJT and CT....there is nothing on their FB pages that I can find that even mentions Missy's death. I mean, come on. That is not normal. Here is a man that worked with her, at least, and his wife who knew Missy well...and they say nothing at all about the murder? And no one else on their pages mentions anything either. None of the Gladiators, or whatever they are supposed to be. They are putting up teary eyed emoticons because they slept late and missed their work out... ??? HELLO. A woman has been killed.

I swannee, I think the perp is a man. I can't get a handle on this. And I'm torn up that we are still waiting for an arrest. Perhaps this case is more twisted that we originally thought.

Is it possible she was just not very likeable? No, I'm not bashing her; but with the lack of emotion from all sides - including her own family I think the question is a valid one. (And no, it doesn't suggest she deserved to be killed, either. Hell no. People come in all kinds - and nobody has to like everybody.

There is a bloodied police uniform out there somewhere.

Yes, I have thought about where it could be. Someone mentioned there is some body of water near by? Is that being searched? Would it not be easy to put the thing in a trash bag and throw it in a dumpster? How would they ever find it unless they went through all recent additions to the landfill?I doubt it got to the perp's home.

Is it possible she was just not very likeable? No, I'm not bashing her; but with the lack of emotion from all sides - including her own family I think the question is a valid one. (And no, it doesn't suggest she deserved to be killed, either. Hell no. People come in all kinds - and nobody has to like everybody.

She was well loved within her circles

Originally Posted by finine
This keeps getting brought up (that LE referenced a female with a limp) .. just to clarify, LE has NEVER stated this. The only affiliation between CT and LE is the fact that she's in one of the warrants. Other than that, LE has never mentioned her as either a POI or suspect, or even that they are looking for a woman with a limp.

Tricia (the owner of Websleuths) provided this information in one of the previous threads. She said she was making an exception to the rule that a link was needed to support her information because two local media sources gave her this information first hand. My understanding is that her media sources told her the information was provided to them by LE.

Wondering if there might be a misunderstanding, then. Because if LE actually WERE looking for a woman with a limp, why would they only tell those 2 reporters? Since they've been seeking the public's help in identifying swatperp, wouldn't they hold a press conference and alert the public that they'd narrowed the description down?

Yes, I have thought about where it could be. Someone mentioned there is some body of water near by? Is that being searched? Would it not be easy to put the thing in a trash bag and throw it in a dumpster? How would they ever find it unless they went through all recent additions to the landfill?I doubt it got to the perp's home.

If they are single, it could be sitting in thier home. You are right....needle in a haystack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97