TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One reason for BBs side talking more is because they live in the town where this occurred. The media is around constantly and is always asking questions. They turn down many opportunities to speak and talk other times. This is affecting them differently because they are in the town, hear the gossip, followed by the media and have to try to live a somewhat normal life around it all. MBs family lives an 1.5 away and are not constantly surrounded by the media they can go into hiding. They are not having to take girls to school, sports, go eat and hear gossip, go to police station all while being followed my news vans.

This is from a local

Ok I deleted my post where I misunderstood you meant hours not miles. But I still believe that Media will go to where they know someone will talk to them. Feeding them will keep them around. It will only get worse the near future. Sadly life for Midlothian or anyone connected to Missy Bevers will never be then same. After the eventual arrest it will be the long drawn out Legal side of it. They need to stand their ground now. JMHO

Maybe not now, but earlier in life. Whether he does those things now is beside the point. I was talking more about the type of person he might be internally.

And you may be correct. I just don't see "good old boys". Him or his family. Farming and ranching is hard work. And in your blood. I just see their choices being different. Imo. Not that it means anything g one way or another.

I agree, IMO her eyes are very pretty and coincidently IMO, very far apart. How does that jibe with the 'beady little eyes' that so many have described from swatperp's gotcha picture?

attachment.php

Could the helmet and face cover be creating sort of an optical illusion effect? My motorcycle helmet has a full face cover shield, is fairly snug along my cheeks, and covers most of my face when the chin part is down and latched, whether the face shield is down or not, which certainly gives me a different appearance.

I'm wondering if most people's eyes would present as more closely set just because the rest of the face and head are covered.

I am very curious about the "creepy messages"
I just don't understand how a friend could look at messages, call them creepy but is unable to recall the name of the messenger
My friend got a creepy message twenty years ago... I still remember the name of the sender

I am very curious about the "creepy messages"
I just don't understand how a friend could look at messages, call them creepy but is unable to recall the name of the messenger
My friend got a creepy message twenty years ago... I still remember the name of the sender
Maybe the friend was a man- I can see a man glancing at it and not really remembering the name. At least that is something my husband would do.

The "creepy message" might not even have anything to do with her murder and just a coincidence.

I've gotten strange messages from men and women I don't know on every sm site out there. I don't remember their names. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police think Bevers had been in contact with her killer, who may have used a cellphone to record the slaying, according to a search-warrant affidavit.

This statement has been nagging at me. WHY does LE think the murder may have been recorded???

Does it have to do with the "creepy" message? Why hasn't the content of the message been released?

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...s-messages-knocked-us-down-a-little-bit.html/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Maybe the friend was a man.

You think a man wouldn't take note of someone sending creepy messages?
I suppose so.
But if you found the messages to be creepy.. wouldn't a man notice?

It seems it was creepy enough for Missy to show someone

Hi all, I've been a longtime lurker but this is my first post! :loveyou: I've been following this story fairly closely - I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, my understanding is we can discuss the people listed and information given on the search warrants? My question is why everyone is so focused on CT and AT after they were listed as "target numbers" but seem to discount the link to CW? Without any evidence of an affair between MB and AJ, it looks like they've been friends for several years and worked together in the fitness community so it wouldn't be surprising that they would have communicated (especially after being in Austin together for work that weekend).

Did the SW state MB's phone had been in contact with ALL of the "target numbers" in the days prior to her murder, which would also include CT? Maybe AT used MB's phone while in Austin to call his wife for some reason, or what other explanation could there be for that? CT and AT have a 9 month old, AT and MB have worked in the same industry and known each other for several years, I'm just not sure how it adds up that CT would have done this or what real motive she would have had. In my mind it would be much more likely the affair (if there was one that is even relevant to this case) would be with someone unknown, or at least not a longtime friend.

The casual flirting with CW on LinkedIn mentioned in the search warrants seems more relevant to me as far as a motive would go, especially after the "creepy message" was also sent on LinkedIn. It would make sense if someone close to CW or MB found out about the flirting through LinkedIn, they would use the same social media site to send a "creepy message." I would be curious to know what made the message "creepy" - was it a warning like "stay away from my man" or was it just something overtly forward from someone attempting to make a contact?

A final thought after all the attention given to the perp's gait - my toddler takes martial arts and his instructor is an accomplished MMA fighter - his gait is quite distinct with almost a barrel-like way his hips turn out and feet point outward when he walks. It looks natural when he's fighting and light on his feet, but somewhat unusual when he's just walking around. I don't know if that is related to his MMA training or just him personally. I hope I haven't overstepped the rules anywhere in this post - this is all just random observations and thoughts I've had as time goes on and no arrest has been made yet

Could the helmet and face cover be creating sort of an optical illusion effect? My motorcycle helmet has a full face cover shield, is fairly snug along my cheeks, and covers most of my face when the chin part is down and latched, whether the face shield is down or not, which certainly gives me a different appearance.

I'm wondering if most people's eyes would present as more closely set just because the rest of the face and head are covered.
Also something to remember, it is not a straight on shot, it is from an angle, so the space between the eyes will look narrower. I think on the right eye (our right), the eye actually starts a little farther over than it first appears, that darkened area is actually the hollow between the nose and where the eye socket begins.

I'm trying to catch up here, so forgive me if this has been answered, but has it been mentioned what exactly the "creepy message" said? TIA

I'm trying to catch up here, so forgive me if this has been answered, but has it been mentioned what exactly the "creepy message" said? TIA

No, no content has been reported

Hi all, I've been a longtime lurker but this is my first post! :loveyou: I've been following this story fairly closely - I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, my understanding is we can discuss the people listed and information given on the search warrants? My question is why everyone is so focused on CT and AT after they were listed as "target numbers" but seem to discount the link to CW? Without any evidence of an affair between MB and AJ, it looks like they've been friends for several years and worked together in the fitness community so it wouldn't be surprising that they would have communicated (especially after being in Austin together for work that weekend).

Did the SW state MB's phone had been in contact with ALL of the "target numbers" in the days prior to her murder, which would also include CT? Maybe AT used MB's phone while in Austin to call his wife for some reason, or what other explanation could there be for that? CT and AT have a 9 month old, AT and MB have worked in the same industry and known each other for several years, I'm just not sure how it adds up that CT would have done this or what real motive she would have had. In my mind it would be much more likely the affair (if there was one that is even relevant to this case) would be with someone unknown, or at least not a longtime friend.

The casual flirting with CW on LinkedIn mentioned in the search warrants seems more relevant to me as far as a motive would go, especially after the "creepy message" was also sent on LinkedIn. It would make sense if someone close to CW or MB found out about the flirting through LinkedIn, they would use the same social media site to send a "creepy message." I would be curious to know what made the message "creepy" - was it a warning like "stay away from my man" or was it just something overtly forward from someone attempting to make a contact?

A final thought after all the attention given to the perp's gait - my toddler takes martial arts and his instructor is an accomplished MMA fighter - his gait is quite distinct with almost a barrel-like way his hips turn out and feet point outward when he walks. It looks natural when he's fighting and light on his feet, but somewhat unusual when he's just walking around. I don't know if that is related to his MMA training or just him personally. I hope I haven't overstepped the rules anywhere in this post - this is all just random observations and thoughts I've had as time goes on and no arrest has been made yet
Welcome kmint [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]
Great first post. I very much agree. I think the message may be a very important clue and that's why the content has not been released. Although I wish we knew what it says!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Was this specific of an interview REALLY necessary? Can I give my opinion on the insensitivity of this?

1. BB: Setback of insurance? seriously? Your wife/mother of your 3 baby girls has been brutally murdered and you're thinking about counseling? Shouldn't that (a) have already started and (b) i'm sure bb could have reached out to MANY in the community for counseling services that could have been donated to those girls! It's only been 3 weeks. And you have to discuss insurance?? Forget about the dysfunction in your marriage - show your kids that you are upset that your mother has been taken from them in the most brutal way possible!

2. MT: ""Tucker is well aware of all of the rumors about the killer's identity. As for speculation that it was her ex-husband, Randy Bevers, she says, "He was in California, and they've proven that. He and his wife had to fly back the next day.""""
I thought most everyone here said/thought/heard from somewhere that RB and VB DROVE back? They flew back the NEXT day? Why didn't they fly back that same day to be with their son? IMO? And don't bring that up in a People interview about your ex'es alibi. Where is the focus here??

3. MT: Adding fuel to the fire. IMO putting a lot on MB that has already been discussed in the media, and bringing the "flirtatious" etc stuff up again, how surprised they are (huh?) - all the while saying to protect the girls - and bringing it up again? It takes 2, hun, for a marriage to break.

IMO, I wish someone would stand up for MB. I think that is what is frustrating me to no end. There may be a reason for it so I'm not doubting that possibly LE may be involved on the silence on that side. I just want someone to speak up for her.
How much can the "dead's" name be drug through the mud without bringing up the other side? And there is one.
Thank you, LE and all authorities involved, for handling so much behind the scenes that will solve this case. The public cares so much, and we trust you. (doesn't mean we don't want to spit fire LOL)

Source: http://www.people.com/article/texas-fitness-instructor-died-husband-speaks

Pibble Pal....Also, if grandma and dad are so worried about what the kids might find out about their mother, perhaps they shouldn't be doing interviews and publishing letters, citing Missy's online activity. JMO

Pibble Pal....Also, if grandma and dad are so worried about what the kids might find out about their mother, perhaps they shouldn't be doing interviews and publishing letters, citing Missy's online activity. JMO

Exactly! It is baffling to me! I can't even say what I want to say on here. Selfish etc....
Poor girls.

It's a small town and the older girls have likely heard the rumors before.

I live in a similar town and everyone knows everybody's business. Jmo

Eta: I have an 11 year old daughter and you wouldn't believe the stuff she knows about her friends' parents.

:rockon: Have some errands to run... got the feeling some docs might be filed today and be 99876 pages when I get back....

Everyone Remember to follow TOS... I dont want to miss anyone's post :seeya:

Was this specific of an interview REALLY necessary? Can I give my opinion on the insensitivity of this?

1. BB: Setback of insurance? seriously? Your wife/mother of your 3 baby girls has been brutally murdered and you're thinking about counseling? Shouldn't that (a) have already started and (b) i'm sure bb could have reached out to MANY in the community for counseling services that could have been donated to those girls! It's only been 3 weeks. And you have to discuss insurance?? Forget about the dysfunction in your marriage - show your kids that you are upset that your mother has been taken from them in the most brutal way possible!

2. MT: ""Tucker is well aware of all of the rumors about the killer's identity. As for speculation that it was her ex-husband, Randy Bevers, she says, "He was in California, and they've proven that. He and his wife had to fly back the next day.""""
I thought most everyone here said/thought/heard from somewhere that RB and VB DROVE back? They flew back the NEXT day? Why didn't they fly back that same day to be with their son? IMO? And don't bring that up in a People interview about your ex'es alibi. Where is the focus here??

3. MT: Adding fuel to the fire. IMO putting a lot on MB that has already been discussed in the media, and bringing the "flirtatious" etc stuff up again, how surprised they are (huh?) - all the while saying to protect the girls - and bringing it up again? It takes 2, hun, for a marriage to break.

IMO, I wish someone would stand up for MB. I think that is what is frustrating me to no end. There may be a reason for it so I'm not doubting that possibly LE may be involved on the silence on that side. I just want someone to speak up for her.
How much can the "dead's" name be drug through the mud without bringing up the other side? And there is one.
Thank you, LE and all authorities involved, for handling so much behind the scenes that will solve this case. The public cares so much, and we trust you. (doesn't mean we don't want to spit fire LOL)

Source: http://www.people.com/article/texas-fitness-instructor-died-husband-speaks
I'm so glad you posted this, read the People Magazine last night but working from my phone and don't know how to copy. This article really bothered me. IMO, the husband is angry at MB for making things difficult for him and the MIL? She is downright furious with MB, IMO. She appeared to be restraining herself from calling MB responsible for her own death for being a hussy and spending all her time away from her poor, neglected son. I can see that as far as this woman's view, her baby boy can do no wrong. I fully expected her to say about MB, "Bless her little heart".
I wouldn't be surprised if they were now expecting to be paid for interviews.[emoji35]
Respectfully, the search warrants state many things and multiple individuals. I personally could list many things about each one that could make them suspect to me. Does not mean that they are. JMHO I do not know that MB was the only one in her marriage having an affair, buy the wording of the SW. JMHO I think all are suspect until LEO tells me otherwise. I have not ever worked in LE but have family and friends that are. I have enough common sense to understand that there are always obvious suspects to be ruled out. That's what the investigation is for. Rumors /outside opinions don't help anything but muddy the water.

I stated that there is no OBVIOUS motive to me because it could be many things. And very possible nothing I could imagine. That is why the guessing game of who done it in this case is :pullhair: to me. Could be thousands of individuals. I trust LEO.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member