TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that AT and CT have spoken with investigators and pleaded with them to PLEASE exonerate them from anything to do with this crime publicly, so that if they are innocent victims of scrutiny, they may find some peace. The longer this goes on, the more suspicious I am, and I imagine, other people are. Maybe they have. Maybe LE isn't ready to do that. They need an attorney!!!!!!.....either way. JMO

They are only being scrutinized here. The only mention of it in the media in any suspicious causing amount of depth has been on Nancy Grace, and even she soft stepped it. For all intent and purposes, this is an ongoing investigation and LE has given no indication that any of these people are suspect.

It doesn't stand the test of reason. The id'ed the tool left at the scene as being the cause of puncture wounds. Or rather " CONSISTENT WITH". THERE WILL BE NO GUN. JMO

Yes, things like a screwdriver can cause puncture wounds, but the warrant you are referring to does not list that as a cause of death, which nowhere do you find me disputing whether or not she received puncture wounds. You're now not only excluding a gun being used but also blunt force trauma from the hammer seen on the video as the COD. I think it's reasonable that she received other types of injuries besides the injuries mentioned in that document that does not contain the COD, so I don't think it's reasonable that we confine ourselves to only sharp force injuries based on that document, especially when everyone can see the perp wielding a hammer that seems to discredit that document is being thorough for those purposes, which isn't a criticism of the document itself as it never claimed to be a COD report.

What is the source for BB's arrival time?

[video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video] This is the CBS DFW newscast

"When I pulled into my drive way, Monday at 3pm, I was in a car with Mississippi plates"

Forgive me if this has been mentioned, I just cannot read this whole thing, but perhaps the "saran wrap looking box" held in the perps left hand looked enough like a explosive devise that the dogs were called in?

There can be many reasons that the dog was used, but without the COD being released due to LE wanting maintain a strategic advantage, I don't think we should exclude things as the weapons used by the perp are highly relevant to who could pull this off.

They are only being scrutinized here. The only mention of it in the media in any suspicious causing amount of depth has been on Nancy Grace, and even she soft stepped it. For all intent and purposes, this is an ongoing investigation and LE has given no indication that any of these people are suspect.

<modsnip> LE has not named a poi or suspect, but the public disclosure of the Search Warrant (names originally seen, but since, only initials) is an indication of people LE is/was interested in investigating. JMO

True- but don't forget LE actually quoted the marriage had financial problems AND intimate relationships. (Plural.On both sides. NOT simply that MB had an affair.)

Plural could just as easily be intended to indicate 2 or more on one side, and none on the other. No one here really knows which it might be.

True- but don't forget LE actually quoted the marriage had financial problems AND intimate relationships. (Plural.On both sides. NOT simply that MB had an affair.)
Nevertheless an affair does not warrant murder. Ever.

No. The warrant did not say relationships on both sides. The warrant said "relationship(s)." Meaning one relationship. But, in order to hedge bets, LE added the (s). I doubt BB had an affair. Too busy with a 9-5 job, parenting, and too sick.

It doesn't take 8 weeks to decipher human vs animal dna when you have the feds involved from week 1.

Now a back burner case with a small town pd would take long.

But a high media case involving the feds, rangers, atf, local pd plus nypd and whomever else would not take that long. Jmo.

Keep in mind that LE did not release the details of the warrants. They are public information. I think they have handled this case well thus far. They released just enough video for the public to I'd the gear, the walk, the build of suspect in hopes of making an ID. They gave two brief presses and released the information about the tool consistent with the puncture wounds in hopes of someone remembering the perp buying it or seeing them with it. Remember they are only asking the public to tip them off if something they have released might spark a connection with the public. They are not asking the public to solve the case. It would not be Beneficial to release other information that my cause speculation and unhelpful tips from the public and is common practice.

How to raise a red flag Talk, talk, talk and then defend, deny, deliberate ad nauseum.

For my part, I found the 2 open letters sent a little inappropriate. Sent far too close together for my own liking, however we're all different in our approach to heinous, narcissist, psychopathic murderers. It was almost as if a subtle, dual message was being sent,especially this part (along the lines of) "You probably sat back and thought they didn't really know Missy". A careless if not harmful, negative statement, IMO. That said, when we are "grieving", we may say exactly what we are really thinking. Makes me wonder if or when letter number 3 will pop up? Brutal for Missy's own immed relatives to read, IMO.

I found the second letter very passive-aggressive against Missy. Definitely some not so subtle criticism against her contained within.

Keep in mind that LE did not release the details of the warrants. They are public information. I think they have handled this case well thus far. They released just enough video for the public to I'd the gear, the walk, the build of suspect in hopes of making an ID. They gave two brief presses and released the information about the tool consistent with the puncture wounds in hopes of someone remembering the perp buying it or seeing them with it. Remember they are only asking the public to tip them off if something they have released might spark a connection with the public. They are not asking the public to solve the case. It would not be Beneficial to release other information that my cause speculation and unhelpful tips from the public and is common practice.

Chuck. I agree with this 100%. Thank you.

Forgive me if this has been mentioned, I just cannot read this whole thing, but perhaps the "saran wrap looking box" held in the perps left hand looked enough like a explosive devise that the dogs were called in?

Back in 2012 there was a case in Chicago regarding an ex-cop, Steve Mandell, and his double murder torture plot. Authorities in that case stated that among the "stranger" items police recovered was plastic wrap, which he intended to use to keep blood off of the walls.

Just something to consider for those, myself included, who may be scratching their heads about "Saran Wrap" and any possibility of a possible clean up (which has been mentioned here, but not confirmed)--It doesn't sound as odd to me anymore.

It doesn't stand the test of reason. The id'ed the tool left at the scene as being the cause of puncture wounds. Or rather " CONSISTENT WITH". THERE WILL BE NO GUN. JMO

Agree 100%

Anybody think that perhaps swatperp was trying to make it look like a break in before MB arrived ? Seems logical that maybe he did this to make her think that he was just there to check things out and ounce he got her into the room, he took her by surprise?

I like this thinking. Makes sense of the setting, time, attire, etc.

Camp Gladiators is like a pyramid franchise. Everybody has their own ground to cover within their town.

Now Missy would probably get more women to sign up. And AT may get more men to sign up.

So I think they made a good match if they worked under the same franchised umbrella.

Now if Missy hired AT; Then of course she would get a small fraction per sign up that he gets.

But nothing major. So unless they shared the same hotel room in Austin; Then I'm not seeing the lovers aspect between them.

It seems like it was just business. Jmo

Agree. If a friend loses money for a paid trip with a buddy due to having to come back the next morning because of his friends wife was murdered; You would think they be somewhat vocal. Jmo.

But I'm sure BB and the friend had plenty of phone conversations regarding the upcoming trip. In regards to reservations and flight time and meet up here and whatever else.

Well, what if the buddy can't be sure that his own wife or significant other isn't in danger? There remains the possibility that MB was targeted because of her husband's business or something other than personal affairs. I think until a motive is released that I will have to think the friend or associate is doing a wise thing by keeping quite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper