TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If MB had multiple relationships, is that not considered intimate relationships also. I am not saying BB did not, but not sure if you can deduce 100% that he did from that statement.

I think the written term in the SW was relationship(s) to me that (s) signifies one or possibly more. Doesn't necessarily mean plural. That's what I remember from school anyway. IMO

Watching her move through these golden moments,
the stride of Athena quivering in her limbs,
the whisper of Quan Yin trailing in her song,
the amber light of Beata Beatrix illuminating the
pace of her thought and the Grace of her gesture -
Shining through it all, a Crystal Spring,
glistening under fallen sacrificial leaves,
the Celestial Virgin shimmers,
raising up her Woman's flesh,
clarifying her Galactic Sight.
The greater her surrender in Carnal Wisdom,
the Priestess penetrating the mystery of elevated passion,
the more she assumes her Woman's power;
the more iridescent the snow of her heaving slopes;
the more gleaming is the foaming wave
caressing the edge of her ever widening shore -
The more we meet the Radiance of her Soul,
as she borrows even our Breath and spins it into Light.

beata femeros mundi - matthew yrigoyen

How beautiful of MB to share her life with humanity.

I've only been dipping in and out of this case, as it has been moving too fast to keep up with all the posts.

However, this case does remind me of the David Messerschmitt murder in Washington DC last year. In the first stages of that case, LE released a video where the perp was all covered up like Missy's assailant. There was great debate whether the perp was male or female.

Video can be watched at the following link.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/1519838-story

And there was rampant discussion of the widow being guilty because she made no public statements asking the public's help, nor did she give interviews. She finally made a statement (most likely prompted and choreographed by LE) until immediately before the arrest and confession of the murderer. That poor woman was ripped into worse than BB and RB or CT.

Watching her move through these golden moments,
the stride of Athena quivering in her limbs,
the whisper of Quan Yin trailing in her song,
the amber light of Beata Beatrix illuminating the
pace of her thought and the Grace of her gesture -
Shining through it all, a Crystal Spring,
glistening under fallen sacrificial leaves,
the Celestial Virgin shimmers,
raising up her Woman's flesh,
clarifying her Galactic Sight.
The greater her surrender in Carnal Wisdom,
the Priestess penetrating the mystery of elevated passion,
the more she assumes her Woman's power;
the more iridescent the snow of her heaving slopes;
the more gleaming is the foaming wave
caressing the edge of her ever widening shore -
The more we meet the Radiance of her Soul,
as she borrows even our Breath and spins it into Light.

beata femeros mundi - matthew yrigoyen

How beautiful of MB to share her life with humanity.

This made me cry

No mention of gun or gunshot wounds. ATF accelerant sniffing dogs are often brought in as a precautions to clear high traffic buildings in violent crimes particularly if there is no immediately recognizable cause. Keep in mind this was early on and in today's terroristic environment this is common. They wouldn't want to give an all clear and then have hundreds of innocent lives be destroyed a week later. They were co side ring a wide range of possibilities, coupled with the unusual dress of suspect. They likely considered the perp was wearing for protection initially.

Especially since Creekside was holding a prayer vigil instead of its normal services that day. Thank you Chuck!

I think the written term in the SW was relationship(s) to me that (s) signifies one or possibly more. Doesn't necessarily mean plural. That's what I remember from school anyway. IMO

The way I understand it is that based upon extractions from MISSYS phone, the TARGET numbers were assembled. This means that ALL of the target numbers had some communication with MISSY.....either they communicated with each other, or Missy called them, or they called her. (text or talk). Since, obviously, not every person that Missy communicated with, or called, or was called by, was on the target number warrant, SOMETHING about those numbers piqued the investigative interest. They were not just picked out of a hat.! JMO

The gender reveal video was a video of CT posted on facebook where she was revealing the sex of her unborn child.

Respectfully, I think that comment was referring to when LE tells us who the killer is, or at least tells us the sex of person in the video. Revealing the sex (not gender).

No mention of gun or gunshot wounds. ATF accelerant sniffing dogs are often brought in as a precautions to clear high traffic buildings in violent crimes particularly if there is no immediately recognizable cause. Keep in mind this was early on and in today's terroristic environment this is common. They wouldn't want to give an all clear and then have hundreds of innocent lives be destroyed a week later. They were co side ring a wide range of possibilities, coupled with the unusual dress of suspect. They likely considered the perp was wearing for protection initially.

Of course there wouldn't be even if there was as LE is intentionally withholding information about the case, which is why we still don't have COD:
The Dallas County medical examiner completed an autopsy on Bevers Tuesday, but police are not releasing her specific cause of death citing the ongoing investigation. By withholding that information, police said they retain a strategic advantage in the investigation.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/He...rs-Truck-Seized-Search-Warrant-376599651.html
LE is under no obligation to give up their strategic advantages, so just because LE doesn't publicly mention something, it doesn't mean we know the cause of death based on what has been publicly released, especially when LE is still withholding the COD.

That's crazy, I grew up with Chad Littlefield who was also killed. He graduated the year behind me but lived behind me across the alley.

Midlothian has had more than its share of tragedy in the last few years. Thank you for remembering Chad!! He is related to one of my in-laws.

I hope the city can remain united throughout this latest tragedy.

Interesting! Almost as if he was trying to explain the actions of the perp before those actions had even been released. Nice catch!

It's probable he was privy to information before it was published. Many smart people can read between the lines (the nature of the questions of LE) when being interviewed.
Sometimes questions have to be asked in a way that also provides information - it can't be helped.

After leaving interviews people can have a "lightbulb" moment and it triggers various thought lines. It's natural. We do it here all the time :D
One thought leads to another...

Different topic, but I'm here already so:
The husband / alleged mastermind killer of his wife gave no interviews, made no comments. He's been indicted for First Degree Murder along with the person he hired and the person his friend hired.

Victims' family making public statements and interviews vs staying silent and making no statements whatsoever = doesn't indicate guilt or innocence on it's own.
*Now what is said can certainly indicate something. Sometimes*

Yeah, DOH moment, forgot to say it was the murder of Teresa Sievers!

Okay what's up with Facebook? On AT's Facebook most of the pictures of CT have been taken off...

The attachment:
This SS has what looks like a lady's long stride with leg fully extended as she abandons the idea of breaking in the door. S/he not so gently places the tool used in the front of the SWAT gear. This is just so creepy. Who hasn't watched the Killer in SWAT video a thousand times?

SS from @ the 0:05s mark.

[video=youtube;QAbJ5YzWgcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAbJ5YzWgcU[/video]

May 9
"Eager fitness buffs who showed up to their 5 a.m. bootcamp class were horrified to find their instructor mysteriously murdered last month — and inside a church, no less. Now new search warrants reveal the victim was receiving “creepy and strange” messages just before her death and she may have had contact with her killer, the Dallas Morning News reports."

http://crimefeed.com/2016/05/21996/

Attachments

• Screenshot (16).jpg
    Screenshot (16).jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 45
Anybody think that perhaps swatperp was trying to make it look like a break in before MB arrived ? Seems logical that maybe he did this to make her think that he was just there to check things out and ounce he got her into the room, he took her by surprise?

Okay what's up with Facebook? On AT's Facebook most of the pictures of CT have been taken off...

CT changed her privacy settings on Facebook. Its completely locked down now which probably prevents us from seeing her pics even on ATs page.

I noticed she had set hers to private and I assume he has done somewhat the same. I just looked and he still has photos posted. It does not surprise me at all that they are tightening up their security settings. I'm sure they are getting messaged like crazy from all asepcts of people after this. (and I haven't "cleared" anyone from my list, I'm just thinking if it was me on the other end and I was innocent, I don't blame them at all for trying to get out of the public eye). Everyone was copying her photos and comparing to perp. I had someone take a photo of me one time (a complete stranger) and it was flat out unnerving.

Also, most of those people of the Target Phones aren't that puzzling...except what info may have been extracted...... BB,MT,KC,MC,AT,CW(because we knew about)RB,and VB.................but CT and WH are puzzling. What was the nature of those communications? JMO

Hoping for some sort of 5:00 news update. Anyone catches a snippet- please share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member