TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even know if CA and MB ever met in person. It is a long stretch from intimate and familiar conversation on LinkedIn to affair.
its a long stretch from meeting in person to affair, and affair to murder, too.

At this point everything BB says is being scrutinized beyond reason and there has been absolutely nothing to bridge the gap between the crime and statements LE has bade about being close to verifying his alibi that gets us to pointing the finger at him.

Yes, there's been nothing to bridge the gap that BB's alibi has been verified after LE publicly said it hadn't been. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades and an unverified alibi is an unverified alibi. Also if someone was hundreds of miles away - like in the Theresa Sievers case - that doesn't mean they're not involved in a crime, so even if someone is confirmed to be many miles away from the scene, it doesn't mean they won't end up being charged with murder.

"According to one of the warrants, messages recovered from the phones owned by Brandon and Missy Bevers "indicate and confirm statement and tips provided to officers of an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage with identified 'Target Numbers.'"

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...l-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html

The warrant states "relationship(s)" and doesn't name BB or MB as either of those people involved in the relationship(s) in that particular sentence. It could be that one single person was involved in more than one relationship external to the marriage.

I want to stick to the actual facts and wording of what was in the search warrant regarding the intimate/personal relationships external to the marriage.

I would add that the (s) is by design, to indicate one or the other or both, but least of all no to specify either.

Police also obtained warrants for cell information for several members of the Bevers family and others. Those documents say several phone messages uncovered by investigators confirm tips of financial trouble, struggles within the Bevers' marriage and extramarital affairs.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/docs-ch...issy-bevers-received-creepy-linkedin-message/

I feel it is safe to say that one of the two or both were involved in extramarital affairs

maybe the le hope someone close to the perp will turn on him/her, thus giving them a stronger case. maybe that's what they are waiting for.

Still curious as to all the talk about mb and possible affairs with others. But no speculation or mention of Wh and bb relationship. For those who don't know Wh was listed as target number on warrant for cell records.

Are there any locals in here?

Yes, loads! I have never known a case get so many newbies let alone so many locasl. I welcome them all!!

Please DO NOT go to the booking website and start bringing people here who have been arrested. We will not be discussing anyone from there unless LE names them a POI/Suspect.

As of right now, there is NO POI/Suspect named.

Thanks!

Help, I'm confused (should have been my user name!) I'm speed reading the posts but not heard anything about anyone being arrested, when did that happen?

Yes, loads! I have never known a case get so many newbies let alone so many locasl. I welcome them all!!

Help, I'm confused (should have been my user name!) I'm speed reading the posts but not heard anything about anyone being arrested, when did that happen?

No arrest
Not even a POI or suspect

Unrelated and removed

I get extremely discouraged that there hasn't been an arrest yet. However something happened today that gives me renewed faith that this case will eventually be solved. I know all the Texans here remember the 2013 fertilizer plant explosion in West, Texas. ATF announced today that their investigation revealed that it was a case of arson. That investigation took 3 years. They still haven't made an arrest. You can read about it here on WS in the "Up To The Minute" section.

Several pages back I mentioned that I would have recalled the name of someone who sent a friend a "creepy" message.
Another poster, I forget who asked what if it was a man friend

It wasn't

The friend told police she couldn't recall the name on the account from which the message had been sent.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/docs-ch...issy-bevers-received-creepy-linkedin-message/

Correct. According to the friend, it was an unknown male. Too bad the friend can't remember the name, but I suppose LE will be able to deduce who it is.

Yes, there's been nothing to bridge the gap that BB's alibi has been verified after LE publicly said it hadn't been. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades and an unverified alibi is an unverified alibi. Also if someone was hundreds of miles away - like in the Theresa Sievers case - that doesn't mean they're not involved in a crime, so even if someone is confirmed to be many miles away from the scene, it doesn't mean they won't end up being charged with murder.

Agreed, but it also doesn't pin him as involved and thus far I have not read one fact that indicates he is involved. I'm not saying he's not, just that there is no available information at this point that makes speculating about it anything other than a dead end road. Also, they could have verified it since then. Contrary to all of us feeling as though the whole world is studying this case as we are , there is no indication that LE or BB is and thus far there has not been one news report speculating that BB is either POINTS or involved and thus they may not feel the need to hold a press conference to validate his story.

i'm a newbie. and i ain't local.
but i have also noticed quite a few self-identified "locals." interesting, huh?

I am happy to confirm that I am local. I was not friends with Missy. However, a very good friend whom I have known almost 30 years sold the Vault denim jeans with her, as well as leve-l and their middle daughters were best friends and their families took trips together. Missy and I also have at least 9 other mutual friends. That being said, I also have a family member who works at the Ellis Co sheriffs department as an investigator. What is the point of anyone local becoming verified as it still comes with the disclaimer of believe what you want to believe. Having said that, am not if the opinion that CT or AJ are involved. I have been a WS for a long time, it started when Kelli Cox from Denton went missing. I used to have another name however I stopped when I had my son and was divorced many years ago. I was following the Ingrid case when this murder occurred. I believe you will find that most of us locals only want to help find Missy's killer, myself included. As far as CT being investigated, it's my opinion that several locals did exactly what LE asked, if you know of anyone who has a particular gait, please contact us. Well she had an injury in 2014 to her right ankle and many said that she never walked the same again. As I have said, us "locals" are only wanting our town back, we are wanting justice for Missy!

Ps...I believe the reason you are seeng so many locals is its a small community. Tricia had the reporter on who wrote the letter to Missy's killer and he has been pointing all locals to come here to our community on WS for a new pair of eyes.

I wonder if, "The guilty dog always barks first, and the loudest," has been a thought of any the investigators, of this murder.

I am happy to confirm that I am local. I was not friends with Missy. However, a very good friend whom I have known almost 30 years sold the Vault denim jeans with her, as well as leve-l and their middle daughters were best friends and their families took trips together. Missy and I also have at least 9 other mutual friends. That being said, I also have a family member who works at the Ellis Co sheriffs department as an investigator. What is the point of anyone local becoming verified as it still comes with the disclaimer of believe what you want to believe. Having said that, am not if the opinion that CT or AJ are involved. I have been a WS for a long time, it started when Kelli Cox from Denton went missing. I used to have another name however I stopped when I had my son and was divorced many years ago. I was following the Ingrid case when this murder occurred. I believe you will find that most of us locals only want to help find Missy's killer, myself included. As far as CT being investigated, it's my opinion that several locals did exactly what LE asked, if you know of anyone who has a particular gait, please contact us. Well she had an injury in 2014 to her right ankle and many said that she never walked the same again. As I have said, us "locals" are only wanting our town back, we are wanting justice for Missy!

Thank you Glammie....we appreciate your input. The people will help solve this terrible murder of Missy.

Glammie, just curious, do you have a particular suspect in mind? Is it someone we've already sleuthed or do you think the perp is someone unknown to us at this time?

Glammie, just curious, do you have a particular suspect in mind? Is it someone we've already sleuthed or do you think the perp is someone unknown to us at this time?

I believe this is much bigger than a simple small town murder. The perp or perps, in my opinion have not been name at this time. Again just my honest and unbiassed opinion.

I'm a local, my family have been long time locals for over 30yrs. I had posted in the very beginning of this case (my mother is friends with one of the campers that found MB), but everything has been repeated, over and over, wrongly, over speculated and some of the theories are just.....unrealistic to me, so I've just been quietly reading post.

What brought me to WS originally was the Kendra Hatcher case since Dallas is my second home. It's crazy how something like MB's murder has put lil ole Midlo on the map and not something or someone like American Sniper's Chris Kyle. Yes I went to school with him and he was a few years older than I, but he was still a friend/classmate of mine.

Agreed, but it also doesn't pin him as involved and thus far I have not read one fact that indicates he is involved. I'm not saying he's not, just that there is no available information at this point that makes speculating about it anything other than a dead end road. Also, they could have verified it since then. Contrary to all of us feeling as though the whole world is studying this case as we are , there is no indication that LE or BB is and thus far there has not been one news report speculating that BB is either POINTS or involved and thus they may not feel the need to hold a press conference to validate his story.

You could say that about anyone we're allowed to discuss on WS and in fact some on here have said they don't think anyone that's been on LE's lists have done it, but if you bring in people outside of what LE and the media have put out, you risk the thread getting shut down and a banhammer on yourself, like what just happened here when something outside of scope was brought to the thread got it temporarily shut down. AT/CT/CW/etc. all could have been secretly cleared, but if you're going to assume secret clearance of BB it would only be consistent to assume it of everyone else, but those are who we can talk about based upon what the publicly released facts are so there would be nothing to talk about on here.

Ps...I believe the reason you are seeng so many locals is its a small community. Tricia had the reporter on who wrote the letter to Missy's killer and he has been pointing all locals to come here to our community on WS for a new pair of eyes.

Thank you for this post!

I'm a local, my family have been long time locals for over 30yrs. I had posted in the very beginning of this case (my mother is friends with one of the campers that found MB), but everything has been repeated, over and over, wrongly, over speculated and some of the theories are just.....unrealistic to me, so I've just been quietly reading post.

What brought me to WS originally was the Kendra Hatcher case since Dallas is my second home. It's crazy how something like MB's murder has put lil ole Midlo on the map and not something or someone like American Sniper's Chris Kyle. Yes I went to school with him and he was a few years older than I, but he was still a friend/classmate of mine.

That's crazy, I grew up with Chad Littlefield who was also killed. He graduated the year behind me but lived behind me across the alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
podreal