TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there was a fire at a tire recycling place near a Starbucks in Midlo shortly after her death. That would have been convenient.
I did not locate that, but some other background information on Midlothian, TX:

Cementipedia - http://www.downwindersatrisk.org/cementipedia/

"...“Not Just Steam” – In the summer of 2008 Amanda Caldwell and Susan Waskey, two University of North Texas Geography graduate students, did something no one had previously done. They added up all the emission reports submitted to state and federal government by the three cement plants and adjacent steel mill in Midlothian, Texas. Their report, “Midlothian Industrial Plant Emission Data” was the first to try to document the cumulative impact from what is the largest concentration of smokestack industries in North Texas. ..."

And just for general background information on the Midlothian area per Wikipedia: "...Midlothian became a prime area for cement quarrying due to the Austin Chalk Escarpment, a unique geological formation that runs north-south through the city. Three of the top ten largest cement factories in the United States operate in the city: TXI (formerly Texas Industries), Holcim, and Ash Grove. Gerdau Ameristeel, formerly Chaparral Steel, a large steel factory, is adjacent to TXI's cement plant. ..."

Interstate 35 runs from the border at Laredo, TX, to Duluth, MN. At HIllsboro, TX, the I35 splits into I35E to Dallas and I35W to Fort Worth, joining together again as I35 to Oklahoma just north of those cities. Midlothian is situated south of DFW, right in between those I35E and I35W branches. I35 is the highway that became famous in discussions of the "NAFTA Superhighway".

Places to burn unwanted things? A major interstate?

I have been watching "If loving you is wrong". One of the main story lines is about a couple with 2 children living a perfect life. Then the husband discovers his wife is having an affair with the man next door. He's devastated. Had no clue. He's consumed with questions about how this could happen. He's wondered about everything his wife has said and done over the last couple of years. I see BB here. Was the last 10 months of the "I love you texts" to make me unsuspicious? Were those times she wasn't where she was supposed to be because she was with him? His mind has to be racing with all the questions. On top of this LE suspects an affair might be the reason she was murdered. I'll cut him all kinds of slack in front of the cameras.

True- but don't forget LE actually quoted the marriage had financial problems AND intimate relationships. (Plural.On both sides. NOT simply that MB had an affair.)
Nevertheless an affair does not warrant murder. Ever.

When someone is murdered, does their life automatically become an open book? I've been trying to understand why it was necessary to make suspected affairs and financial difficulties known to the public. There is no known motive or suspect other than speculation, so why would such personal information be revealed? Can anyone help me understand this. Thanks.

Unfortunately, I think yes. I think if they had known right off who did this, maybe we would not have known unless it had to do with whoever killed her. If it truly was a burglary and they knew that, I don't think it would have come out. But that they are trying to find motive and suspect, I think yes. It's possible someone knew something but didn't know her name and now this triggers something in their memory and leads them towards suspect. I mean, they can only find so much digging themselves, it may take this coming out for a friend to feel like they can finally "tell the secret".

It makes me sad for the victim(s), especially if BB isn't guilty. (and foremost the children). I mean, I think we all have skeletons in our closets, whether it was during our early years or marriage years, doesn't matter. Most people have something they prefer to never get "out". So here is this family dealing with the loss of MB and now knowing their mother wasn't "perfect". As adults, we know no one is perfect but to children, we usually are. Yes, hiding secrets usually comes out, not with murder but still does and people usually have a choice of what to tell or what not to and to deal with it on their own. MB/BB don't have that option. I don't think police would have released it if they weren't looking for more tips. But I don't follow a ton of cases so I could be totally off.

Respectfully, there may be at least a few locals who do have a vested interest in leading public opinion or the investigation down a wrong path. They may or may not be reading or even posting in here. And since the locals posting in here are not "verified" (at least none that I've seen), we should consider that we don't really know who is posting in here or what their actual motive for posting is. Though, like you, I'd want to assume it's 100% purely about seeking justice for Missy.

Bears repeating. We don't have any verified insiders in this case do we?

True- but don't forget LE actually quoted the marriage had financial problems AND intimate relationships. (Plural.On both sides. NOT simply that MB had an affair.)

If MB had multiple relationships, is that not considered intimate relationships also. I am not saying BB did not, but not sure if you can deduce 100% that he did from that statement.

I agree. Great points!

OK. I'm with you in part. Let me start by saying that I hope what I tell you will not say what I assume it will say about me, and without going into my background, I would ask that you take it more as a scientific approach to what is possible than a t estimate to my character . If I were the perp, I could kill her or a man twice her size and in as good of shape. The suspect knew that she was coming and waited. One to the head, two to the chest. Typical of an as assassination. The question of a gun shot has puzzled me as it is not necessary nor indicative of a hit. Some people have seen too many movies and in fact many actual hit men have opted for something other than a gun because of bull is tic evidence. None the less, the equation is standard. 1 head 2 chest = sure kill.. As for the agility of the suspect, they seem to move around just fine. If anything IMO the suspect was not trying to over exsert themselves. There is nothing wrong with its foot. Go to lowes, slide on some knee pads, walk around. Then look at your feet.

Regarding BB driving vs flying, IMO, it's not that big of a deal. My first child was born prematurely. My husband was in another state on a business trip. My water broke at 2:30AM and the first flight out was not until 6:45AM. We didn't think of driving because he was coming home alone (ie, no one else to drive him) but in all honesty, he probably could have made it home faster! By the time he got the first flight out and then had to change planes/layover, it was late afternoon and I already had the baby, he missed it (but baby is taller than me now and healthy as a horse!) So.....MO is that BB just jumped at the first opportunity. My husband called in between flights at the airport and I could see where having phone coverage during the trip home would have been better. So I CAN see it being better for BB to drive vs flying. He could continue to make phone calls as I'm sure the first few were complete chaos.

It's just plural, that could be multiple relationships on one side or the other, not necessarily on each side.

When someone is murdered, does their life automatically become an open book? I've been trying to understand why it was necessary to make suspected affairs and financial difficulties known to the public. There is no known motive or suspect other than speculation, so why would such personal information be revealed? Can anyone help me understand this. Thanks.
Hi Jackeee I have been pondering exactly this. There should be some expectation of privacy for a brutally murdered person. There are reasons for personal information to come out at a trial of course, but supplying the general public with her very personal circumstances should be downright illegal. How does that help the general public recognise a killers gait, or mannerisms.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If MB had multiple relationships, is that not considered intimate relationships also. I am not saying BB did not, but not sure if you can deduce 100% that he did from that statement.

Granted 100%. In the same token, from that statement it does NOT say Missy had an affair. What we do know, but have not seen, is there were flirtatious messages linked to MB and Missy also allegedly received a creepy-message a few days before she was murdered. My point (sorry if I failed earlier) was to say it appears both parties looked at or played on greener grass.

To conclude only Missy was a player is wrong. (And I certainly do not think BB murdered Missy.)

Are there any locals in here?

I am. A lot of people in Midlothian are reading.... I have no connection to the case other than Missy often came in my work place to hand out CG ads or use our restroom. She was a ball of energy!

the perp looks nothing like the FIL. jmo

I totally agree. What wrapped that up for me was when I saw the video of him and BB standing there in the video where they explained about the dry cleaning/dog blood. His <modsnip> is huge, to the point that he was resting his crossed arms upon it. Now in some frames Swatperp looks large in the front. But when one WSer (sorry I can't recall who but they're from Japan) posted some great stills of the cs video, IMO you could clearly see that they were wearing a backpack (or rather a front pack) attached to the in front. Take that away and there's no huge <modsnip> on Swatperp. MOO.

IMO Swatperp is a woman or teenage boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just plural, that could be multiple relationships on one side or the other, not necessarily on each side.

That i agree with! My interpretation from LE was intimate relationships on both sides. But yes, you're right. However, we're turning speculation into assumed fact. These rumors ruin people's lives. I really get uncomfortable with names being mentioned which is why I dare not put my theory down. I couldn't live with myself if I upset someone I didn't know on sheer speculation. It's not right. Until we have fact or further statements from LE, it's a dangerous game to play. And even then, there's a trial coming. We trust;if Justice for Missy is realized. I have no qualms commenting on or chewing through the actions/statements we know people involved have done or said.

My apologies. You are quite right :)

Hi Jackeee I have been pondering exactly this. There should be some expectation of privacy for a brutally murdered person. There are reasons for personal information to come out at a trial of course, but supplying the general public with her very personal circumstances should be downright illegal. How does that help the general public recognise a killers gait, or mannerisms.
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It doesn't- but it is the relatively small price we pay for living in a free and open society- where freedom of information and trials are open to the public for our protection. It is the negative aspect towards a much greater benefit. IMOO

Granted 100%. In the same token, from that statement it does NOT say Missy had an affair. What we do know, but have not seen, is there were flirtatious messages linked to MB and Missy also allegedly received a creepy-message a few days before she was murdered. My point (sorry if I failed earlier) was to say it appears both parties looked at or played on greener grass.

To conclude only Missy was a player is wrong. (And I certainly do not think BB murdered Missy.)

Here is a quote from the Linked-in warrant:
"Additionally, law enforcement has identified another person of interest through evidencegathered and an interview was conducted. This person of interest confirmed that theyPage 6 of 7EVIDENTIARY SEARCH/SEIZURE WARRANTLinkedln Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043had engaged in a series of communications with the decedent while on the LinkedlnSocial Media Service some time starting around (January 2016) until her death that ultimately turned flirtatious and familiar.An electronic forensic data extraction of the cell phones belonging to the decedent andthe identified person of interest confirms that the communications using Linkedlnoccurred. The content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature.The extracted information also showed that these communications were deleted afterthe conversation ended and were only able to be partially recovered."

To me the bolded areas does imply she had an affair with this person. I believe it was stated this person was CW in this or another warrant. Also many think there could have been an affair with AT, this would lead me to her having affairs.

But it could also include him also. Multiple also can be more than 2 as we all know. Just seems a few are stating he was having an affair also stating it as fact.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member