TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is much bigger than a simple small town murder. The perp or perps, in my opinion have not been name at this time. Again just my honest and unbiassed opinion.

Thanks for your input. I'm beginning to wonder if there is something at play that we haven't even considered, like terrorism?

I heard that on the radio too. This happened not too long after I moved to TX and even as far away as Dallas people were deeply affected by it

Thanks for your input. I'm beginning to wonder if there is something at play that we haven't even considered, like terrorism?

That is always a possibility but in my opinion unlikely.

I think there is, like I think a gun was used (why I think the ATF accelerant sniffing K9 was used) and that the gun is LE-connected, like perhaps being one of the 'destoyed' Sheriff's guns that the Texas Rangers have been trying to track down.

I’ve been through one murder investigation of a closerelative so I can kind of see the pattern. LE views this as a puzzle. Thinkof yourself putting together a real puzzle. That is there approach. Does thisfit? Does it fit here? Is this from another side of the board? Is it the right piece but I’m looking at itthe wrong way and need to turn it? Orthrow it out.
Don’t expect a firestorm of information. They are still taking some leads but very muchless interested in the general public input it seems. There was a guy on FB yesterday trying toget “pertinent” info to the MPD but said they haven’t answered or gotten backto him all day. They either have oneperson they are vetting or are spreading their net wider. The arrest will be quiet. They have completely clamped on information,so that makes me lean toward the prior.
The cops have way better equipment than most of us amateurs,esp the feds and state. And a lot moreinformation. I remember seeing a prettyclear picture of the perp’s eyes on one shot, and all those I’ve seen since arepretty grainy. BB was stating that theywere sharing a bunch of it only with him. They’ve probably ruled him out as the perp. I’d think the hit angle is always on thetable but I think they read him like I do. And he’s probably not involved. If it was a hit, that would be phase 2after they get the perp but I’m thinking not.
What is the perp hitting walls and swinging his/herhammer? Before going to bat, you alwaystake a bunch of practice swings. Beforethe coin toss, a football player throws passes, punts, whatever he’s going tobe doing. This guy is not a vandal andprob not a thief. He/she is warmingup. Visualizing. Probably seething inside but keeping composure. Not a pleasant thought but most likely.
You can’t sue or blame the church for non-operatingcameras. Unless that is specified in thecontract (probably not). We could besuing all day then. And you don’t havea causal effect on the crime.
I know several were offended that people were being talkedabout (like puzzle pieces, I guess you could say.) But that’s how you need to look at it. We shouldn’t be doing it. Hmmm. I believe there is a very strongemotional connection between humanity. Especially murder. We have astrong sense of our own mortality, I suppose. You all slow down and look at a traffic accident (be honest). Dateline. CSI. 48 hours. I could probably list 20 of the top rated,main stream shows. All prey upon thisprimal instinct. Murder andmystery.
“Boy won’t you feel stupid if you were leaning toward thewrong person actually being guilty.” No. Not anymore than missing aquestion on my driver’s license test. Itexposed some people’s lack of faithfulness or truthfulness. Yes.
Don’t intentionally offend, be classy. The B’s were the first to say, “I’m gladevery rock is being turned over”. Justiceis primary here. So some details gotout that were embarrassing? My momalways taught me to put on clean underwear every morning, “Because you neverknow…”
So where are we? Ihad put out there who I thought was the most likely suspect. The person with the most colors and shapesof their puzzle piece completing the picture. But the longer this stretches out, the less likely it is. I’m thinking right now that it is at least50/50 someone not mentioned yet. Butsome cases take months and years to assemble enough evidence. But I agree with those that say it’s verypossibly someone that we haven’t heard of yet. I think the creepy email is a coincidence (whywould you foretell and leave an electronic fingerprint if you were going to dothis 3 days later.) The B’s take someheat but I think that almost any reaction they would have would be misconstruedat this point.
Expect it to be quiet (WS is miles ahead of the MSM). Shows again that more pertinent communicationis local, person to person. And then aquiet arrest will probably be made. Mostlike in the next week or two. Possiblymuch longer.

I’ve been through one murder investigation of a closerelative so I can kind of see the pattern. LE views this as a puzzle. Thinkof yourself putting together a real puzzle. That is there approach. Does thisfit? Does it fit here? Is this from another side of the board? Is it the right piece but I’m looking at itthe wrong way and need to turn it? Orthrow it out.
Don’t expect a firestorm of information. They are still taking some leads but very muchless interested in the general public input it seems. There was a guy on FB yesterday trying toget “pertinent” info to the MPD but said they haven’t answered or gotten backto him all day. They either have oneperson they are vetting or are spreading their net wider. The arrest will be quiet. They have completely clamped on information,so that makes me lean toward the prior.
The cops have way better equipment than most of us amateurs,esp the feds and state. And a lot moreinformation. I remember seeing a prettyclear picture of the perp’s eyes on one shot, and all those I’ve seen since arepretty grainy. BB was stating that theywere sharing a bunch of it only with him. They’ve probably ruled him out as the perp. I’d think the hit angle is always on thetable but I think they read him like I do. And he’s probably not involved. If it was a hit, that would be phase 2after they get the perp but I’m thinking not.
What is the perp hitting walls and swinging his/herhammer? Before going to bat, you alwaystake a bunch of practice swings. Beforethe coin toss, a football player throws passes, punts, whatever he’s going tobe doing. This guy is not a vandal andprob not a thief. He/she is warmingup. Visualizing. Probably seething inside but keeping composure. Not a pleasant thought but most likely.
You can’t sue or blame the church for non-operatingcameras. Unless that is specified in thecontract (probably not). We could besuing all day then. And you don’t havea causal effect on the crime.
I know several were offended that people were being talkedabout (like puzzle pieces, I guess you could say.) But that’s how you need to look at it. We shouldn’t be doing it. Hmmm. I believe there is a very strongemotional connection between humanity. Especially murder. We have astrong sense of our own mortality, I suppose. You all slow down and look at a traffic accident (be honest). Dateline. CSI. 48 hours. I could probably list 20 of the top rated,main stream shows. All prey upon thisprimal instinct. Murder andmystery.
“Boy won’t you feel stupid if you were leaning toward thewrong person actually being guilty.” No. Not anymore than missing aquestion on my driver’s license test. Itexposed some people’s lack of faithfulness or truthfulness. Yes.
Don’t intentionally offend, be classy. The B’s were the first to say, “I’m gladevery rock is being turned over”. Justiceis primary here. So some details gotout that were embarrassing? My momalways taught me to put on clean underwear every morning, “Because you neverknow…”
So where are we? Ihad put out there who I thought was the most likely suspect. The person with the most colors and shapesof their puzzle piece completing the picture. But the longer this stretches out, the less likely it is. I’m thinking right now that it is at least50/50 someone not mentioned yet. Butsome cases take months and years to assemble enough evidence. But I agree with those that say it’s verypossibly someone that we haven’t heard of yet. I think the creepy email is a coincidence (whywould you foretell and leave an electronic fingerprint if you were going to dothis 3 days later.) The B’s take someheat but I think that almost any reaction they would have would be misconstruedat this point.
Expect it to be quiet (WS is miles ahead of the MSM). Shows again that more pertinent communicationis local, person to person. And then aquiet arrest will probably be made. Mostlike in the next week or two. Possiblymuch longer.
R U batting for LE?? Good sound ideas btw?

I think there is, like I think a gun was used (why I think the ATF accelerant sniffing K9 was used) and that the gun is LE-connected, like perhaps being one of the 'destoyed' Sheriff's guns that the Texas Rangers have been trying to track down.

Yep. I reckon so.

To me it implies something along the lines of sexting. I've also never seen anything to lead me to believe she was having any sort of inappropriate relationship with AT.

I think the actual person/s have yet to be named. Jmo

???"the identified person of interest" is CW is it not?..................(relating to the linkedin account). We don't know if "creepy message" was from him, tho because neither Missy nor her friend recognized the sender..........but that too was a linkedin account. JMO

if there were no cameras on outside of church how did they know that camper 1 pulled up 15 mins after Missy? That camper supposedly didn't enter church for about 20-30 mins.

I thought Missy's car was seen from an interior camera through a window?

???"the identified person of interest" is CW is it not?..................(relating to the linkedin account). We don't know if "creepy message" was from him, tho because neither Missy nor her friend recognized the sender..........but that too was a linkedin account. JMO

There is no POI.

Missy led a pretty open SM life. I used to. Creepy messages from strangers are pretty much the norm.

I'm guessing it's unrelated or sent under a fake account by a scorned wife or lover. Jmo

Yep. I reckon so.

I don't think a gun was involved unless I missed a presser. I do have it on good authority that some part of the perps outfit was honest to goodness LE issued gear, which would bring other agencies in. That being said, the Texas Rangers were already here prior to Missy's death investigating the guns stolen and sold by former Sheriffs dept employee Lt. Slaughter and just last week a second arrest was made in that case. A second former deputy was arrested May 4th for co conspiracy.

Could the helmet and face cover be creating sort of an optical illusion effect? My motorcycle helmet has a full face cover shield, is fairly snug along my cheeks, and covers most of my face when the chin part is down and latched, whether the face shield is down or not, which certainly gives me a different appearance.

I'm wondering if most people's eyes would present as more closely set just because the rest of the face and head are covered.

I remember my cheeks being squished inward and upward and my forehead pushed down in a borrowed helmet (sooo prettttyyy)

When the killer(s) is arrested and charged, and we have a pretty good idea of what happened, no matter who it is, no matter how it happened, there are going to be plenty of details that are perplexing and unlikely. No matter who, there will be a lot of "Why didn't he just...?" or "Why didn't she...?" questions that can never be answered. If there is such a thing as a standard murder, this isn't it.

hmmmm... if i were gonna have one, it would definitely be about sex, not stability. HA!
and i'd probably pick one who didn't have a bunch of kids taking up her time and a gimpy foot.
;)
but the point is well made- nobody knows exactly who had "intimate conversations," or who they had them WITH. the only two people we know for sure were having problems were BB and MB.
Exactly. Im bout ready to rack it til further info

I don't think a gun was involved unless I missed a presser. I do have it on good authority that some part of the perps outfit was honest to goodness LE issued gear, which would bring other agencies in. That being said, the Texas Rangers were already here prior to Missy's death investigating the guns stolen and sold by former Sheriffs dept employee Lt. Slaughter and just last week a second arrest was made in that case. A second former deputy was arrested May 4th for co conspiracy.

Yes!

All the debate over the outfit...that's a police vest over a jacket. Not purchased on Amazon or whatever.

LE hasn't given any pressers on COD, but the ATF was brought in:
One federal agency confirmed Wednesday night they’re assisting in the case. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) local bomb sniffing dog “Titan” and his Agent have searched the building and grounds of the church. Some clues “Titan” could hit on are cast off gun casings and gun residue. Officials didn’t say whether or not the dog provided any breaks in the case.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/20/creekside-churchs-exterior-cameras-off-day-of-midlothian-murder/

Yep. I reckon so.

No mention of gun or gunshot wounds. ATF accelerant sniffing dogs are often brought in as a precautions to clear high traffic buildings in violent crimes particularly if there is no immediately recognizable cause. Keep in mind this was early on and in today's terroristic environment this is common. They wouldn't want to give an all clear and then have hundreds of innocent lives be destroyed a week later. They were co side ring a wide range of possibilities, coupled with the unusual dress of suspect. They likely considered the perp was wearing for protection initially.

I'm a local, my family have been long time locals for over 30yrs. I had posted in the very beginning of this case (my mother is friends with one of the campers that found MB), but everything has been repeated, over and over, wrongly, over speculated and some of the theories are just.....unrealistic to me, so I've just been quietly reading post.

What brought me to WS originally was the Kendra Hatcher case since Dallas is my second home. It's crazy how something like MB's murder has put lil ole Midlo on the map and not something or someone like American Sniper's Chris Kyle. Yes I went to school with him and he was a few years older than I, but he was still a friend/classmate of mine.

Do you know which camper called BB and how she or he knew his number????? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member