TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for an arrest soon so that the family can rest a little easier knowing the person responsible isn't a threat to anyone else. RIP Missy they are getting close!

I would be really surprised if BB is invloved. I never suspected him and hes not on my list....I do think both of them had inappropriate relationships outside of the marriage but thats not my business.....i truly think Missy encountered a perp who had his own failures and freaked when he couldnt get things going with Missy....It was stated she wasnt herself the last few weeks before her murder and she did not show up at the gym like she did speaks volumes to me....it was a personal kill that did not involve finances, drugs, her husband or scorned spouses from other realtionships....it was betwen missy and the perp

MOO

I'm also wondering the same. Maybe the perp is so nonchalant because the perp did not intend to be there to kill, only to frighten and send a message. That could explain not going with a gun (if there wasn't one). Maybe the tools were just to break in and then something escalated and got out of hand when it wasn't intended to. All JMO

A reasonable hypothesis worth considering. Thanks.

I see rage in the means of killing, but the rage definitely could have resulted from interaction at that time, that frustrated and maddened the killer.

Well I certainly hope that this new information means they know the gender of the perp, if they didn't know or couldn't prove it before. No matter what other evidence they have on someone, if they had to go into court not being able to definitively show that video is a man or a woman they would have issues.

I agree that is an issue. Talk about taking chances (not that the whole plan wasn't chance-y enough!) but let's say she relied on him leaving at a certain time, and say he forgot his wallet and came back home and she's gone. It seems the kids would have to have been elsewhere, which has been mentioned, but to my knowledge not been proven.

AT himself talks about how for years his routine has been to wake up at 3:30 (similar to MB's routine since they bought taught classes at 5 AM) and for CT to execute this alone, it requires a break in that routine...a rather substantial break meaning waking up way earlier to get someone inside the church 18 miles away from home by 3:50. I can see breaking that routine if he was a participant in order to give himself time to show up at his class and carry this out, but unless he has a very good reason for being out so early, I'm not seeing a reason for him waking up so extremely early. It's not like he was new to teaching at his location as he had been teaching there for ages just under his own brand rather than under the CG brand, so it's not like he was some rookie arriving early trying to figure out how to set things up for the first time. Also with the babysitting as MB herself showed, you don't need a babysitter for your kids as she left them home alone in the early morning hours.

Well I certainly hope that this new information means they know the gender of the perp, if they didn't know or couldn't prove it before. No matter what other evidence they have on someone, if they had to go into court not being able to definitively show that video is a man or a woman they would have issues.

Major Issues! I don't think the DA would allow an arrest if they couldn't at least specify a gender.

Regarding CT's number appearing on the search warrant, could it be as simple as this: While in Austin, AT's phone battery is low or died and he is unable to charge it right then and there, but he wants to check in with CT. MB says, "Oh, just use my phone." He does. CT doesn't recognize the number, and off the call goes to voice mail. CT later listens to the voice mail and realizes, "Oh. That was AT." She calls AT at MB's number, and just like that, her number is one of the nine to have last contacted MB.

Just a brainstorm. My husband reached out to me earlier today this way, and I had a lightbulb moment.

AJT has changed his FB settings to private - I'm sure after a couple weeks of his every word being dissected on social media and what appear to be completely unfounded rumors of an interracial extramarital affair with Missy, it was getting to him.

From what I can tell, the people who pointed to CT since day 3 are the ones who FB stalked many of Missy's FB friends and happened to come across the photo of the broken foot, therefore instantly assuming the broken foot must have left her with a "distinctive gait". As you said - AJT has photos with many women, many of them far better candidates for an extramarital affair if that's what he was looking for - but there's NOTHING that indicates he was doing that!

I just can't get over how people have latched on to this rumor about CT, and it bothers me that people have been allowed to post things about her here on WS. No bashing is allowed of the Bevers family even though RB looks exactly like the perp, but CT is fair game. I'm not saying I think it was RB; it appears he was out of town and the logistics of him being involved would be extremely complicated so it's highly unlikely, but in my opinion it's also just as unlikely to be CT.

I don't believe her name was thrown in to this from people digging around her Facebook.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...scription-of-killer-but-wont-release-it.html/

May 13, 2016 12:17 pm
"Midlothian police now have detailed description of church killer but won’t release it."

"Midlothian police have sought the expertise of other law enforcement agencies, including the FBI and NYPD. On Friday, they said the Tarrant County district attorney’s office just completed a detailed analysis of the video to create a “more specific physical description” of the killer.

“We do not plan to release those findings at this time,” police said, declining to elaborate."

Interesting. Maybe they have a suspect after all.

I don't recall that
I recall him calling her at home when he was away

Am I wrong?

No I simply meant that perhaps MB's date of going to Austin was fixed so BB planned to go away on the same weekend as she was going to be away.

I think they are sending a clear message... We know who you are and we are coming for you!

Probably
Because even though they have stated that they won't release the description, they are saying they have one, a detailed one
that has to make someone nervous

BBM

This is not directed at you, I have seen people say this many times over the last few days.

I have not heard that info come directly out of LE's mouth(s), only reported in the media with no specific LE name attached to it. IF there is one, can someone please share it.

If I was conducting an investigation and had a target list the last thing I would want to do is tip my hat that I had a strong suspicion about one (or more) person(s) on that list. So maybe I would throw that bone to the media and let the perp (he/she) feel comfortable.

I am waiting for LE to stand in front of a mic and say these people are not POI, until then I'm not buying it. Now if a LE name had been attached to that statement I might consider it. No name ... no accountability. As far as I am concerned it's just a "source" at this time.

JMO and all that jazz. ;)
With all due respect, this is way too nitpicky. And simply wrong. If a MSM reporter (who has to answer to an editor, a legal team, and whose reputation is on the line) tells us "The MPD said such and such" then it's silly to demand a video of the MPD saying it, the name of the MPD spokesman, and/or a transcript of the conversation, before accepting it as having been said.

We can question motives of MPD offering up such info to mainstream media, and perhaps speculate misdirection motives. Maybe. And we can wonder if the info is accurately being relayed (ie, did MSM actually say this?) if it's on TV rather than in print. But the idea that MSM is simply making it up as they go along? That's the exact opposite of what their job is, and just silliness.

ETA - someone posted the following that I hadn't read before I stated the above, and that adds further light - "One article released by the non-specific "Fox News Staff" on their website stated that LE said some things to them. Apparently it was ONLY to them, because none of the other MSM repeated it. Only Fox." So we do know that this info is accurately related here, it has been vetted by Fox, it is being owned by them, and it's in print. And it's a scoop. Given the fact that news organizations priority is their credibility, and that Fox is taking pains to make sure it's out there under their name, it's a lock MPD indeed said this.

I wonder how detailed the description they have is. I assume they have height and weight nailed down. Do they know gender? Eye color? Hair?

I just think if they didn't have a suspect, they'd be releasing this detailed description of the killer in order to gather more leads.

Exactly! They already know who it is so they don't need help. They aren't releasing the detailed description because it would tell everybody including the murderer who they are. In a small town that wouldn't be good prior to an arrest being made.

Ok, here is one possible scenario for it to work out. This is just a thought in my brain based off warrants and information reported in the news.

1. CT finds AT is cheating.
2. Convinces him to join her plan or she will expose and leave him.
3. Gets two burner phones (To leave CT phone home and AT phone to be taken to CG).
4. Sends kids to parents.
5. Perp1 goes to church to setup “robbery”.
6. Perp2 goes to AT's CG and leaves AT real phone there.
7. Perp2 follows MB to church to warn Perp1 of the arrival time.
8. Perp2 goes to AT's CG and sends Facebook and Instagram messages from AT real phone for AT alibi.
9. Perp1 kills MB taking pictures and/or videos of it.
10. Perp1 sends Perp2 the pictures and/or videos as proof the deed is done.
11. Perp1 if AT goes to AT's CG, if CT goes home.
12. Perp2 if CT goes home, if AT stays to setup.

The only reason I think that AT may be involved is that LE believes pictures and/or videos were taken. Why would they need this unless to “prove” they did it? I think it must be burner phones otherwise they would have arrested someone by now.
Just opinions based off some facts released.

As I've said many times in many forums on here, if the reward is going up, that means the police aren't as close to finding the suspect as we think.

If Tarrant Co. forensic experts are just now investigating this case, it indicates to me that LE is either tying up evidence into a very neat, tight package or else that they don't know much more than they did at the beginning. I would have thought that the FBI would have been on forensics from the get-go.

"No matter where you post information, even if you remove it later, it can be found and quite easily I might add."

Don't forget, the Dread Pirate Roberts was caught because he asked a technical question on Stack Overflow and only left his real identity up on that question for ONE MINUTE. ONE MINUTE later he thought better of using his real name and changed it to "Frosty," but that one minute his real name lived on Stack Overflow got him caught for running Silk Road. http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/10/how-the-feds-took-down-the-dread-pirate-roberts/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member