TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know the only thing reported by Nancy Grace was that they are trying to trace a burner phone. Some stated if it was used the cell tower would have been pinged and the experts could track it that way. Wish LE would give us an update soon!

Thx, I doubt they have a physical phone then, and are going on pings at a specific time frame so it should not be hard to isolate at that time early am. Which brings me to do they believe they actually communicated early said day and if so I would think the person would be behind bars already.

That gym guy on NG, he was on one of the news videos I saw it last week looking for a link. It is an extended interview, more than the ones saying she was acting different.. he goes into she hadnt been there in 2 weeks..

Looking at MB various FB pages, she had a couple businesses. In late 2014 she posted on that gym fb that starting her own boot camp workouts .. Maybe she just had so much other exercise/work outs going on that she didnt have the time or need. Or she may have started going to another gym. or ... who knows maybe she had a lot going on JMHO

The 2 weeks of non-participation at the gym would put the stopping at about the 1st of April. Did she pay for the month of April and then just not go, or did she just quit and not pay for April? Did MG normally see her outside of the gym? Her "acting oddly" could have been because of awkwardness about explaining her dropping her paid membership with his gym.

I do remember hearing that MB not herself and stopped going to gym last few weeks. Why?
-Gym collegue/ member lover break up
-Confronted by wife of gym colleague and told to stay away from him?
-Husband said spending too much time at gym and need to be home with kids
-Harassed by gym member/colleague
-Going somewhere else?
-Threatened via anonymous email, phone texts, etc
-Impending divorce and wanted to ensure looked like home with kids - maybe being followed by private investigator to show always at gym in attempt to get kids in divorce settlemen
-Found out about illegal steroids/drug abuse at gym
-Realized hubby having affair and wanted to be at home and save marriage
-Something else?

Why use burner phone?
-What if the Perp used the burner phone to text Missy that morning --- to lure her to a specific church room. They may have posed as a church member saying place burglarized and cop is there vs posed as her lover saying lets have secret quickie vs posed as gym friend looking for equipment stored in church? In all of these cases may be solitary player, while other
-Or had 2nd accomplish outside church alerting him when Missy or others arrive?
-Or calling someone to say "hit" done?

The Perp is so confident appearing - almost cocky! Very prepared. Almost like routine. How did they know no alarm system, MB would be alone, campers wouldn't come early????

I do remember hearing that MB not herself and stopped going to gym last few weeks. Why?
-Going somewhere else?
-Impending divorce and wanted to ensure looked like home with kids - maybe being followed by private investigator to show always at gym in attempt to get kids in divorce settlemen
-Something else?

Why use burner phone?
-What if the Perp used the burner phone to text Missy that morning --- to lure her to a specific church room. They may have posed as a church member saying place burglarized and cop is there vs posed as her lover saying lets have secret quickie vs posed as gym friend looking for equipment stored in church? In all of these cases may be solitary player, while other
-Or had 2nd accomplish outside church alerting him when Missy or others arrive?
-Or calling someone to say "hit" done?

The Perp is so confident appearing - almost cocky! Very prepared. Almost like routine. How did they know no alarm system, MB would be alone, campers wouldn't come early????

RBBM : when the perp is standing by the bulletin board, it does look as though he is looking at a phone, scrolling his messages. then he turns his back on the video camera for a moment. jmo

I have not read anything about the author of the creepy message being found.
I would appreciate a link if someone has one

I read about the author of the familiar and intimate messages being interviewed by LE

(...SBM...length...clarity...) "... but I doubt it since this fake SWAT get-up obviously took a while to buy or put together. I think the perp used stick-on white letters to a black jacket to spell out POLICE. LE should follow that trail if they haven't already. Just a theory, but who knows." (...SBM...)
Bringing this post by Glammie forward because it struck me as important. From inital reports of SWAT gear, to phony cobbled together Halloween costume to now a mix of actual police gear:
Yesterday, 04:01 PM #773 Thread 14, page 52 Glammie "I don't think a gun was involved unless I missed a presser. I do have it on good authority that some part of the perps outfit was honest to goodness LE issued gear, which would bring other agencies in. That being said, the Texas Rangers were already here prior to Missy's death investigating the guns stolen and sold by former Sheriffs dept employee Lt. Slaughter and just last week a second arrest was made in that case. A second former deputy was arrested May 4th for co conspiracy."
(referencing former ECSD LT Philip G. Slaughter and former ECSD Deputy Thomas G. Smith - media links previously provided).

LE said that they found the person who sent that message, and that they are not looking at them as a suspect.

I believe you're mistaken. They spoke with another man who was communicating with Missy through LinkedIn, exchanging flirty messages. The creepy message was from someone Missy did not know. My understanding is investigators have yet to identify this person.

I am leaning towards the financial problems, as spoken of in the SW, as the reason for not being at the gym for two weeks. That would have put back to the first of the month. Gym dues were probably due. Maybe she was already behind and did not want to keep running up a bill. JMO

-Going somewhere else?
-Something else?

I was someone that suggested the "going somewhere else" reason for missing the gym. But I just thought of "something else".

LE has stated that there were known financial difficulties in the family. So it may simply be that they were forced to cut back on expenses, and the gym membership was one of those things.

Unless LE either (1) got it wrong early on and mixed up the two CWs, or (2) intended the SW to target the wrong CW so that the POI they are really after doesn't get suspicious. I'm still very interested in the route driver CW's wife SW. I haven't been able to figure out how tall she is from the pics I've seen, although she doesn't seem to be short, for sure. Just not sure she's as tall as the perp is supposed to have been. I will say that looking at her FB profile pic, she has distinctive eyes that are narrow in height but wide. I know there are enhanced pics out there showing the perp's eyes, so it should be possible to rule SW out or in by comparing the pics. And for that matter, one should be able to do the same with the other CW's wife KW. I haven't looked up any pics of her.

So far, I've been unable to find a LinkedIn profile at all for the route driver CW.
Respectfully, the LEO got the correct CW, they also extracted his cell phone. Per the LinkedIn SW.

I have not read anything about the author of the creepy message being found.
I would appreciate a link if someone has one
I read about the author of the familiar and intimate messages being interviewed by LE

It was stated by Nancy Grace last week

It was stated by Nancy Grace last week

All due respect, NG isn't an insider to the case. I wouldn't take her word as fact. She's been wrong once or twice. To be nice.

JMO

Or some kind of drug for weight loss maybe and to give them more energy. Steroids are only banned in competitions or in certain competitive sports right? Who cares if individuals take them and mess up their own bodies. I think it might have been some form of amphetamine for "weight loss and energy". Might explain the lack of emotion/rage we saw in a swat-perp who was about to take someone out in such a rageful way. Maybe a hit not necessarily professional but someone detached from her emotionally someone who just wanted her out of the way. It was like a job or task to them maybe. Maybe the rage killing was staged to make it appear as though someone emotionally close to her did it.

Possibly other drugs involved. But unless prescribed by a doctor, steroids have been illegal for use in the US since 1998. Athletes are tested for illegal use randomly and at competitions, but if not prescribed by a doctor their use is illegal for anyone here in the USA. Don't have a link for those of you that might want that, but it is easily google-able (as that is how I discovered that date last week).

Originally Posted by faw720 View Post
I heard it on nbcdfw 4 pm broadcast news & posted here & promised a link when one was available. The stations links generally are found shortly after the broadcast, but I never saw a link for this story. Now I can't even remember what day I heard the story, possibly Monday, May 9th.

I don't doubt you heard it. Maybe LE asked them to not run that again, in the event it would compromise their case.

I have seen local news run a story and not post it til after the latest newscast and then not post on there website, but post on FB. It does happen dont feel crazy ;)

ETA you could call the new station and ask them lol I have done that too.. ** I also hate it when they update a page and you link back and it says something different!

I believe you're mistaken. They spoke with another man who was communicating with Missy through LinkedIn, exchanging flirty messages. The creepy message was from someone Missy did not know. My understanding is investigators have yet to identify this person.

Scout, you could well be correct. I think this was mentioned towards the end of the last thread, and I'm still looking for it. My profuse apologies if I posted something that's incorrect. liz

Do you have a link? I haven't heard that yet.

Its posted in the Media Thread pag #3 I think. I copied last night from whomever posted it on last thread.

Correction: This is in Ref to CW in the LinkedIn... sorry wrong conversation... We have not heard anything about "creepy guy message writer"

MAY 05 2016
"Midlothian police clarified no one in the new documents was ever considered a suspect. They say they now have several new persons of interest they are pursuing not named in the documents."

http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story
And here's a bit more:

According to an affidavit, Missy was exchanging messages with another man on LinkedIn, a business/resume social network, starting in January. Police said the messages were “flirtatious and familiar” in nature. Police also told FOX 4 the man messaging Missy has cooperated with investigators and was not and is not considered a suspect or a person of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member