TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even know for sure which CW the search warrant is referring to? The CW who lives further away and is on LinkedIn 27, 5'8, good looking and married with kids to a very good looking woman, he's also a pro MMA fighter, ex military and Vice President of a healthcare company, or the CW that is a delivery driver from Midlothian with a wife who was friends with Missy? Both have the same name and exact spelling. Would a blue collar guy even be on LinkedIn, I doubt it, but but it's far more likely he was the one LE was referring to sending the flirty messages with than the married 27 yr pro MMA fighter.

Another possibility is the perp could be some jealous 2nd gf a married guy who Missy may also have been mixed up with. But this guy would have to be something to be juggling two plus wife.

Another possibilty is the "I love you" Missy sent publically to her husband over social media a few days before she was killed may have triggered a jealous rage in some guy, but I doubt it since this fake SWAT get-up obviously took a while to buy or put together. I think the perp used stick-on white letters to a black jacket to spell out POLICE. LE should follow that trail if they haven't already. Just a theory, but who knows.

Earlier someone suggested Missy was not going to gym last two weeks because she may have been meeting someone. Following this thought it's possible she was being threatened or stalked by someone she recently had a brief fling with and that was why she couldn't tell anyone. But we don't know what BB has told police. Maybe he knew of such a stalker and did tell them. Time will tell.

It's certainly not definitive on the passion or the gender, I'll concede. But if you're planning to kill someone but it isn't a crime of passion, then don't you do it a little cleaner, with a gun? Taking the claw end of a hammer and puncturing the victim repeatedly in the head and chest just doesn't seem like something one does unless they're angry at the victim. It's a difference of simply eliminating someone, versus making them pay.

Generally speaking, I'd agree with you. In this case, the perpetrators activities and appearance prior to Missy's arrival make me question that it's a crime of passion.

We don't even know for sure which CW the search warrant is referring to? The CW who lives further away and is on LinkedIn 27, 5'8, good looking and married with kids to a very good looking woman, he's also a pro MMA fighter, ex military and Vice President of a healthcare company, or the CW that is a delivery driver from Midlothian with a wife who was friends with Missy? Both have the same name and exact spelling. Would a blue collar guy even be on LinkedIn, I doubt it, but but it's far more likely he was the one LE was referring to sending the flirty messages with than the married 27 yr pro MMA fighter. The delivery drivers wife has same body type as swatperp, unless swatperp is actually thin and was wearing a padded vest. I think SW said bullet-proof vest but that doesn't mean the perp was necessarily not big. Could be both, big body with vest over it. I think when LE said "no one on the original list is a suspect," they were telling the truth.

Another possibility is the perp could be some jealous 2nd gf a married guy who Missy may also have been mixed up with. But this guy would have to be something to be juggling two plus wife.

RSBM

BBM: I think we can tell for sure which CW the search warrant was referring to. IMO, it would be the CW that you mentioned (and is BBM) because the LinkedIn name was for "casey121airborne" (this from the SW). If you do a search for that, you will find that this is the CW referred to in the SW.

JMHO.

RSBM

BBM: I think we can tell for sure which CW the search warrant was referring to. IMO, it would be the CW that you mentioned (and is BBM) because the LinkedIn name was for "casey121airborne" (this from the SW). If you do a search for that, you will find that this is the CW referred to in the SW.

JMHO.
Thanks TXgirl. I guess that's a very common name.

That gym guy on NG, he was on one of the news videos I saw it last week looking for a link. It is an extended interview, more than the ones saying she was acting different.. he goes into she hadnt been there in 2 weeks..

Looking at MB various FB pages, she had a couple businesses. In late 2014 she posted on that gym fb that starting her own boot camp workouts .. Maybe she just had so much other exercise/work outs going on that she didnt have the time or need. Or she may have started going to another gym. or ... who knows maybe she had a lot going on JMHO

I thought he said she had been acting different/distanced for the last two weeks?

I'm thinking Missy's avoiding the gym for the last two weeks of he life was maybe more about actively avoiding a situation that bothered her at the gym. I don't think it was a stalker, or she'd likely have mentioned him to the person she showed the creepy LinkedIn message to.

I'm personally entertaining the theory that Missy discovered something illegal going on having to do with a particular person, possibly more than one person, at the gym (and the gym owner may not have even known, so this is not pointing the finger at Anytime Fitness per se). And her not knowing how to handle it made her seem more reserved to those who knew her at the gym, and the discomfort eventually caused her to avoid the situation altogether.

Again, my specific theory is steroid abuse (though this is just personal theory, so don't ask me for proof, as I won't be providing any details concerning how I came up with this). Just a bit of Googling has shown me how rampant it has become, nationally, in fitness (especially body-building) circles; even teenagers are using. Apparently it's also not uncommon for trainers to be selling it to their clients, sometimes even on gym premises without the gym owners being aware of it.

To their credit, there are some gym owners that have taken a strong stand against this; others, not so much (or they are simply unaware). Talking to my own fitness contacts this week, they agree that steroid use is happening, and one added that apparently many in fitness don't seem to think of steroid usage as 'serious' or criminal (eg. compared to meth or heroin abuse); steroids have only been outlawed since 1998. (Googling will also show you many online forums opening discussing personal usage regimens among serious bodybuilders.)

That poor camper to find MB that way..

Why do you think it might be a juvie Unknown to her? What would the motive be? And how would this kid know where she'd be and when and how would he get out of his house at 3 am? And do you think the juvie is a male or female? It seems kind of big to be a juvenile but who knows. People are getting bigger every day.

That gym guy on NG, he was on one of the news videos I saw it last week looking for a link. It is an extended interview, more than the ones saying she was acting different.. he goes into she hadnt been there in 2 weeks..
Looking at MB various FB pages, she had a couple businesses. In late 2014 she posted on that gym fb that starting her own boot camp workouts .. Maybe she just had so much other exercise/work outs going on that she didnt have the time or need. Or she may have started going to another gym. or ... who knows maybe she had a lot going on JMHO

Here is the video, he says she seemed a little more reserved and in recent weeks she didn't seem like herself, not that she hadn't been there. It starts at 1:20 in the video.

Is this the guy you are talking about?

[video=youtube;hz1duUZCfQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1duUZCfQI[/video]

Yesterday, 06:57 PM #864 Bjs87 Only thing I've seen new today is the Tarrant County DA's office has been asked to help review video. Saw it on NBC 5 tonight. Don't know why they would ask them or what it would mean.
The above quote is from thread 14, page 58, and was not deleted, nor was this the only local to DFW poster who posted in those pages who also heard this same information in a televised broadcast. I searched around their website http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/ and I do not see an article with this information, but one of their videos may contain it. I could be completely off-base, but I thought the original statement was about Fort Worth PD not Tarrant County, and it did not come from NG (which I watched not once, but twice). Does anyone have any link to this information? Thank you.

The fact that a burner phone may be in play here keeps sticking out to me. Why do you even need a phone at all? If a burner phone is in fact in play then it obviously means atleast 2 people know what happen that morning. If there is just 1 single perp then there is no reason to contact anybody or have a burner phone. Did they need to call for a ride or notify someone the deed was "done". Record it or take pics? I just do not see why you would need a burner phone especially if the perp acted alone. IMO

Here is the video, he says she seemed a little more reserved and in recent weeks she didn't seem like herself, not that she hadn't been there. It starts at 1:20 in the video. Is this the guy you are talking about?
Marc Garcia was a video guest on NG 5/11/16, too. "GRACE: I`m on it. I`m on it, Lisa Pineiro joining us from Midlothian. Justin Freiman, also on the story -- Justin, when you are trying to build a case, you look at direct evidence, such as fingerprints, blood evidence, eyewitnesses. You also look at behavioral or circumstantial evidence. Now, let me understand this, Justin. Missy goes to this gym practically every day for three straight years. But suddenly, she quits cold turkey two weeks before she is murdered. Do I have my facts straight?" http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/11/ng.01.html

The fact that a burner phone may be in play here keeps sticking out to me. Why do you even need a phone at all? If a burner phone is in fact in play then it obviously means atleast 2 people know what happen that morning. If there is just 1 single perp then there is no reason to contact anybody or have a burner phone. Did they need to call for a ride or notify someone the deed was "done". Record it or take pics? I just do not see why you would need a burner phone especially if the perp acted alone. IMO

Communication with co-conspirator(s) or a hit man? They may be looking for multiple (2 or more) burner phones if there were co-conspirators.
((While I don't see this as a hit (because of the rage/brutality), that may be an option.))

And the planning days/weeks beforehand...

JMO :)

I'm thinking Missy's avoiding the gym for the last two weeks of he life was maybe more about actively avoiding a situation that bothered her at the gym. I don't think it was a stalker, or she'd likely have mentioned him to the person she showed the creepy LinkedIn message to.

I'm personally entertaining the theory that Missy discovered something illegal going on having to do with a particular person, possibly more than one person, at the gym (and the gym owner may not have even known, so this is not pointing the finger at Anytime Fitness per se). And her not knowing how to handle it made her seem more reserved to those who knew her at the gym, and the discomfort eventually caused her to avoid the situation altogether.

Again, my specific theory is steroid abuse (though this is just personal theory, so don't ask me for proof, as I won't be providing any details concerning how I came up with this). Just a bit of Googling has shown me how rampant it has become, nationally, in fitness (especially body-building) circles; even teenagers are using. Apparently it's also not uncommon for trainers to be selling it to their clients, sometimes even on gym premises without the gym owners being aware of it.

To their credit, there are some gym owners that have taken a strong stand against this; others, not so much (or they are simply unaware). Talking to my own fitness contacts this week, they agree that steroid use is happening, and one added that apparently many in fitness don't seem to think of steroid usage as 'serious' or criminal (eg. compared to meth or heroin abuse); steroids have only been outlawed since 1998. (Googling will also show you many online forums opening discussing personal usage regimens among serious bodybuilders.)

Or some kind of drug for weight loss maybe and to give them more energy. Steroids are only banned in competitions or in certain competitive sports right? Who cares if individuals take them and mess up their own bodies. I think it might have been some form of amphetamine for "weight loss and energy". Might explain the lack of emotion/rage we saw in a swat-perp who was about to take someone out in such a rageful way. Maybe a hit not necessarily professional but someone detached from her emotionally someone who just wanted her out of the way. It was like a job or task to them maybe. Maybe the rage killing was staged to make it appear as though someone emotionally close to her did it.

The above quote is from thread 14, page 58, and was not deleted, nor was this the only local to DFW poster who posted in those pages who also heard this same information in a televised broadcast. I searched around their website http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/ and I do not see an article with this information, but one of their videos may contain it. I could be completely off-base, but I thought the original statement was about Fort Worth PD not Tarrant County, and it did not come from NG (which I watched not once, but twice). Does anyone have any link to this information? Thank you.

The only place I saw this mentioned was on WS I searched and could find nothing on any MSM site.

I don't think I've seen so many lengthy posts in my entire Websleuths life.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Maybe burner phone was used to send the creepy LinkedIn message?

Communication with co-conspirator(s) or a hit man? They may be looking for multiple (2 or more) burner phones if there were co-conspirators.
((While I don't see this as a hit (because of the rage/brutality), that may be an option.))

And the planning days/weeks beforehand...

JMO :)

or it could just be they the perp used the phone to send those "creepy messages." But in SW it said they "believe the victim communicated with her killer over a cell phone." That tells me they think she knew this person. By communicated I'm not sure if they mean calls, texts, or messages over LinkedIn though.

Marc Garcia was a video guest on NG 5/11/16, too. "GRACE: I`m on it. I`m on it, Lisa Pineiro joining us from Midlothian. Justin Freiman, also on the story -- Justin, when you are trying to build a case, you look at direct evidence, such as fingerprints, blood evidence, eyewitnesses. You also look at behavioral or circumstantial evidence. Now, let me understand this, Justin. Missy goes to this gym practically every day for three straight years. But suddenly, she quits cold turkey two weeks before she is murdered. Do I have my facts straight?" http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/11/ng.01.html

Wow, I never heard that before but I don't get Nancy Grace because I'm not hooked to cable or satellite. hmmmm VERY interesting. Thanks. :)

or it could just be they the perp used the phone to send those "creepy messages." But in SW it said they "believe the victim communicated with her killer over a cell phone." That tells me they think she knew this person. By communicated I'm not sure if they mean calls, texts, or messages over LinkedIn though.
And communication with her. :scared:I need more coffee.
I forgot those burner phones are so advanced! Texts, social media - everything!
All burner phones should have automatic GPS, for situations like this. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member