TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the "waddle" and preggo statements.
Dig and dig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you listen to the show? There is just so much talked about there. But basically, according to Tricia's interviewee CT is the individual being focused on by LE.

LE has never said this ? Sorry,but It's confusing. jmo

I liked the "she's not from around here" bit. Telling

LE has never said this ? Sorry,but It's confusing. jmo

No, but Tricia's interviewee (whose name I keep forgetting) is a media person, and she has sources.
Media has always been generally considered acceptable as a source on WS so I guess it's ok.

ETA Tricia's guest last week basically said the same thing. So that's two different people saying the same thing.
It doesn't particularly surprise me that LE are staying silent though.

This guest was pretty adamant that there will be an arrest within 7 days. Time will tell!

Not necessarily BB, but anyone of the target numbers. I don't have a suspect really. I've admittedly jumped to conclusions in other cases, and I'm trying to learn from that. ;)

Yes, I've jumped to (wrong) conclusions myself. Which is why I hate to say XYZ did it and I've often said assuming or speculating ruins innocent lives. Paula mentioned BB; my post was supposed to be "yes, maybe; and maybe others or another?". My bad expression again.

On Tricia's show, her guest said that AT had only started working with Missy about 5 weeks before the murder. That surprised me as I thought it had been longer.

The guest does not think AT was involved in the murder or had knowledge of it being planned.

I liked the "she's not from around here" bit. Telling

Ha ha! Only another Texan could appreciate that comment. Because the 'not from around here' wasn't even a county away.....just another town .

Thanks for the link. All rugrats are finally asleep so I shall listen now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely crime of passion-or rage. It was brutal and invasive, as will be released imo. But could have been intentionally done based on orders from someone else, imp.

No, but Tricia's interviewee (whose name I keep forgetting) is a media person, and she has sources.
Media has always been generally considered acceptable as a source on WS so I guess it's ok.

ETA Tricia's guest last week basically said the same thing. So that's two different people saying the same thing.
It doesn't particularly surprise me that LE are staying silent though.

This guest was pretty adamant that there will be an arrest within 7 days. Time will tell!

Oh no, I wasn't saying that the source is not okay. I'm just surprised that an arrest will be made on a certain date range. Why would LE tell a civilian something like that ? It's puzzling, but I hope she's right. It seems like a totally crazy response to an affair,or an imagined affair. And I wonder why she wouldn't also go after her husband ?

This is according to some reporter. Remember that. Not coming from LEO. Just like Tricia said, you have the option to believe or not. I waiting on LEO personally.

Well yeah. Until an arrest, it means nothing.
It's not looking particularly good for CT right now, either way. She's either a murderer, or she's an innocent person who is suspected by a whole town of being one.

Clipped from LilTexans: On Tricia's show, her guest said that AT had only started working with Missy about 5 weeks before the murder. That surprised me as I thought it had been longer.

The guest does not think AT was involved in the murder or had knowledge of it being planned.

I caught that too. My understanding was that they had worked together before the current Camp Gladiator venture. Perhaps he recently signed up under her as I believe there is a MLM aspect to this program. Maybe that's what she meant.

That is such an distinctive walk. You would think family and friends could pick the person out instantly. Pretty amazing you could continue living your life knowing you know the person who did that.

Definitely crime of passion-or rage. It was brutal and invasive, as will be released imo. But could have been intentionally done based on orders from someone else, imp.

Invasive ?

Ha ha! Only another Texan could appreciate that comment. Because the 'not from around here' wasn't even a county away.....just another town .

I don't get the comment. I don't even know who "she" is.

People keep saying "the guest", was it actually a named member of the media, or what is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicky Trout