TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they don't need to. If they know who the perp is, there is no reason to release that info. They'd only need to release it if they needed the public's help for an ID.

Because it's an educated guess, and will be used internally. Done by the same officers who do accident reconstruction. Also the data collected at the scene will be analyzed for days or weeks. They are not done after a couple of days.

Sudden thought (and I can bet my fur someone already mentioned this possibility): what if the swatperp was wearing a paintball gear? Helmets, masks, SWAT-alike vests, protective pads, gloves, these are all parts of the paintball gear, which is much, much cheaper and easier to obtain than the real police combat gear.

I don't know about here, but it's been discussed on other forums.

If she didn't know the baby was a girl, why did she do a gender reveal?

I'm a few pages behind, so I apologize if someone already responded to this. I assumed that – if it was a surprise to CT as well – she did not bake the cake, but had it made by an outsider (friend, bakery, etc.) so that her family could cut into it and enjoy the surprise together. I have had friends who have the tech write down the sex in an envelope and then they pass the envelope to someone else who is going to create the reveal element (cake, box of balloons, whatever).

Divorce filings are public, so a local just needs to go down to the courthouse and ask to see the case file. If they don't have one, then the rumor is debunked.

I'm 100% certain a reporter would have already done this and published the scoop if it were true.

People just latched on to the 10 months thing and made a big deal out of wondering what happened 10 months ago. One thing was their wedding anniversary so I thought maybe they'd done a vow renewal or a private re-commitment to each other and the marriage and that's when she started the texts.

It made me feel sad that he didn't say "we texted each other every day to say 'I love you'" but instead said she was texting it to him, making it seem one sided. I really think he was checked out of the marriage. He seemed to be really irritated by her having a life outside being a SAHM, but you can tell by just looking at her that she was devoting a lot of time to working out. He and his mother both seem to disapprove of this.

Click on the link. To the right of the ratings (5 yellow stars) is orders (10).
Click the "orders" and it will show you the orders that have been placed in last 6 months.

This isn't a sign of wishy-washiness. It's a sign of a critical mind. That you're open-minded to a variety of ideas and possibilities and willing to ponder the value of every piece of evidence. We should all be so willing. I admit it's difficult for me to take certain ideas seriously (especially when the source cannot be confirmed), but they do all make me wonder.

I get caught feeling wish-washy, too, even though I know I am not. This case is simply unusual in a very broad, general way. By that, I mean that any explanation or hypothesis that could be put forth right now involves elements that are just NOT typical in a homicide.

Should the other woman with the broken foot (CJ?-this all gets over-jumbled) being involved that would be unusual, atypical in several ways:
1. Simply being female is atypical in a homicide suspect.
2. Using a hammer- atypical for female suspect
3. Leaving children at home to commit crime
4. Premeditation, disguise, conspiracy- all atypical of female suspects.

Should father-in-law (RB) be involved, that is also a little atypical due to his age. Fairly rare for a man of that age to kill, more rare for a man that age to kill his son's wife. Still, it seems be have a higher probability than the female (CJ) angle.

Then, there's the hitman angle. The very worst idea of all. Unless you are an established mafia don from the east coast circa 1900-1980 you odds of contracting a hit that doesn't come back to blow up on you are horrible. Lets face it, "hitman" in terms of the average Joe is either:

Some dumbass loser a husband knows from high school, or the local beer joint.
Or, an undercover cop that gets involved because husband has recruited some dumbass loser a husband knows from high school, or the local beer joint.

Finally, can someone tell me whether or not Randy Bevers seems to actually have been in Cali, or out of area at the time of the murder. Seems like a dumb question, but I just can't keep up.

A little OT. The media is lazy these days. They repeat stories they get off of other outlets. When following a case a while back it was reported that the victim was found only wearing his Under Armor underwear. Within a couple of days the media expanded that to he was wearing body armor.

@bwt42...I'm just getting caught up on the thread and you've made lots of interesting observations today. Respectfully, do you have a suspect in mind? I don't believe that BB was involved and I don't think you do either.

Running two miles in total darkness, in the rain and mud, across open fields, through woods, across at least four private properties with fences, coming close to several homes, that might have dogs? After he dumped the SWAT gear in the reservoir, where would he have continued jogging to?
I share your skepticism. That creek was probably flooding as well. The perp doesn't look like they could have run very far.

We know business isn't doing well bc the SW referenced financial difficulties.

I actually didn't know that it had been confirmed that BB's business was having problems. I may have missed that, of course. But barring confirmation of that, I saw "financial problems" as being pretty open to interpretation. Their income could be sufficient except for one of them having a gambling problem, spending too much money on clothes, trips, or whatever that made them live beyond their means. Or their income could be suffering for various reasons while they battled crushing debt. Who knows what the causes are (for sure – I mean we can speculate about BB's illness, health costs, etc.) and how severe it is? Again, sorry if I missed this being confirmed somewhere, as that is very possible.

I still don't see how car repairs shows that the Tucker family business was in trouble, though.

It's not harmless, but it's not an affair. Hopefully, if I was murdered and I flirted online there wouldn't be a rush to judge me by that one thing- as opposed to all the years of hard work I put in as a mother and wife. And hopefully everyone wouldn't sit around feeling sorry for my emotionally distant husband who couldn't tell how old I was and wasn't really involved in my "stuff," and who posted "wages of sin is death" verses and photos of a jacuzzi after I'd been brutally murdered- all because I supposedly flirted online with somebody. in this case, WS seems to be more spouse-of-victim friendly than ACTUAL VICTIM friendly.
Lots of men flirt online. I doubt they'd be judged so harshly. JMO

Yep there was a definite and very noticeable shift in attitude towards BB when it was revealed MB was having extramarital "communications". Not by everyone here, but by a lot. He was suddenly seen as a sympathetic figure rather than a suspect. Which doesn't make much sense, since it gave him MORE reason to be a suspect!

Exactly. Earlier today, someone was talking about that politician who was having an affair with Chandra Levy (Gary Condit, I think?). They said that he deserved the scrutiny; that he SHOULD have been looked at as the probably murderer b/c he was cheating on his wife. But then why is th ere a double standard here with CW? Police have said that their messages were INTIMATE - sorry, but I don't believe for one second that anyone on this site who caught their own spouse writing INTIMATE things for three months with someone would laugh it off as innocent.

CW is the one having a months long INTIMATE relationship with MB, but CT is the only one under the microscope? That's beyond bizarre, to me. Especially considering a female is, statistically speaking, FAR, FAR more likely to be killed by a male that she has been intimate with than by another woman.

Regarding intimate messages, NOBODY has "laughed this off as innocent"! NO ONE No freaking way. Condit and Levy's affair is a completely different thing than this. He was a public figure, who had a not-so-secret affair with a staff member - huge no-no anywhere, but for any married public politician - idiocy. If you're a public figure, public scrutiny comes with the territory. ETA: he also lied to investigators about the affair. He denied an affair. THAT'S big deal because people then wonder what else he had to hide.

I haven't sleuthed anyone mentioned here and I have to say it's extremely unusual given that I snooped up the wazoo in other cases. (ew, wording) Maybe it's because I feel confident that LE knows who it is and is putting together an airtight case - I don't really know why.

:dunno

We know business isn't doing well bc the SW referenced financial difficulties.

Or it could be that BB is not working or has not worked because of his health issues. If that is the case that doesn't mean the business isn't doing well. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placeholder25