TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about driver's license numbers?
Yep, yep! Know them by heart. I think he has done strange things, but age..well, I can tell you my kids. But me & my husband..we are old enough! That's all I can keep up with.

Please be careful guys/gals. I really feel a "Closed For Review" coming on. We're not supposed to be talking about BB's employment, etc..

:sigh:

Originally Posted by Sparky
Brandon Bevers employer is Off Limits.

It's been stated over and over in these threads!

Online site with tactical gear

If you go to that site and click the link that reads '10 orders', it will take you to transaction history of this item.
Only one was ordered from the USA and it was on the 29th March this year.
I am aware of this site from selling very good replica sports kit at knockdown prices, but obviously they have a bigger catalogue than I previously thought.

Means, motive, opportunity.

Means - if someone lived in a nearby town, had the financial resources to acquire gear, had the ability to case the scene, to research the victim's schedule and whereabouts, had the ability to leave the scene and return to a 'normal' schedule that day.

Motive - if someone were terrified of losing the family unit, protecting that family could be motive. The person could have been jealous and/or afraid that the spouse was not attracted to them and was looking elsewhere for what should be kept within a marriage. The person could have a controlling personality or a personality disorder which may lead them to embellish actual facts into something much, much worse. Or maybe something much, much worse was actually going on. In either case, if someone was so consumed by control - this could be motive to do away with the one person who was so threatening to the family. That person could be threatening in two ways - taking the spouse away and/or threatening the financial means of support. This person could have portrayed (perhaps even on SM) a lot of controlling, perhaps narcissistic, characteristics that do not fit the profile of an emotionally healthy individual.

Opportunity - if prior to the crime, someone had some time alone, they could have had the opportunity to be in the vicinity and case the crime scene, could have had the opportunity to assemble the gear needed for the crime. If the day of the crime, one's family were away and/or left the house prior to the needed time of departure, one could have gone to the crime scene, committed the crime, and returned home without detection. Even perhaps disposing of the gear along the way, perhaps along a back road, into water, into garbage facility, etc.

Of the original target number list, means, motive, and opportunity have pointed me in one direction without any rumors involved. Especially with physical similarities to the crime scene video. Time will tell.

I'm thirty pages behind, so this may already have been mentioned. The thoughts above really struck me, because, depending on what family lens you read them with, it appears they could apply to several people involved in this case. Try it with a different family or two.

There will be absolutely no bashing of the Bevers family and extended family here.

Please read the rules, WS is victim friendly and that includes family.

Thank you!

:bump:

Just a gentle and friendly reminder. :) I'm sure none of us want our threads closed again.

I ran across something that surprised me, and makes me reconsider some of my thinking on this case.

I had thought that the use of a hammer as a murder weapon was incredibly strange and significant. But when I did a search awhile ago to see how odd this is, I found it isn't unusual at all. "According to the FBI annual crime statistics, the number of murders committed annually with hammers and clubs far outnumbers the number of murders committed with a rifle. [...For example,] in 2005 the number of murders committed with a rifle was 445, while the number of murders committed with hammers and clubs was 605. In 2006, the number of murders committed with a rifle was 438, while the number of murders committed with hammers and clubs was 618."

From my search, I also discovered that there have been cases where a hammer was the murder weapon-of-choice of a murder-for-hire. This would contradict my thinking that the use of a hammer must have indicated a personal vendetta or rage.

Time for me to adjust my thinking.

Clearly, the use of a hammer here still could have been by someone personally involved with her, and there could have been tons of rage. But, then again, gotta recognize that maybe not.

Only about 3.5% of murders are committed with a blunt object versus 47% for a handgun:
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...able_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2009-2013.xls
If a gun was used here, I wouldn't expect it to be a rifle but instead something like a 'destroyed' handgun from the Ellis County Sheriff.

Does anyone have any news article links about MB that have recent comments.

TIA!

I think there is a lot of value in this theory - but how does the use of a burner phone fit into this equation?
Again not saying Ct is the killer. But just a theory, a burner phone could be used in this case to either send creepy messages to MB to make her scared that someone was following her (and then killer frightens her in the church in disguise or even removes her disguise and says leave my husband alone or else) or else to arrange a meeting at the church before class - posing as a student who needs extra help or pretending to be the husband wanting to meet and talk. Again I don't necessarily suspect CT but these are possible ways a burner phone could be used in these scenarios. Or perhaps maybe the killer went there to scare MB and take pics of her to later send to her and say "I've been watching you". All just thoughts, all JMO. I do feel like nonchalance of the killer could indicate murder wasn't planned initially and then things got out of hand. Or it could indicate a contract killing or just and incredibly ice cold killer.

Ugh 35 pages behind, so I looked to see if any arrest of new docs... Only thing "new" saw as the Reward was raised from $10K to $20K and MPD has a more specific physical description of Suspect

Video Reconstruction Gives Better Description Of Missy Bevers’ Killer May 13, 2016 2:19 PM By Austin York
<snip>
Midlothian police said they have now had a better look at fitness instructor Missy Bevers&#8217; killer. Police said The Tarrant County District Attorney&#8217;s office has completed a reconstruction of video evidence, which gives a more specific physical description of the killer. They would not comment on what specifically they saw.

Her killer was seen walking through the church for about 20 minutes before her death. Local business have offered rewards totaling $20,000 for the arrest and indictment of the killer. http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/13/...es-better-description-of-missy-bevers-killer/

Swat uniform. Unused tools.
True. It'd be pretty hard to get over to those lakes on foot especially in the night with all that rain. Me and my brother have tagged the larger lake behind the church. There's barb wire around the whole property too

Please be careful guys/gals. I really feel a "Closed For Review" coming on. We're not supposed to be talking about BB's employment, etc..

:sigh:

Thank you for posting this! I have read the message from Tricia that is included on the first page of each thread, but you all move so fast that I don't always see the mid-thread specifics from mods. I had never seen this particular restriction on the employment or else I would not have taken up another poster's comments about it. :facepalm: I'll be good, Sparky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smjosephson