TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not "trying to assert anything." Lol. Just saying that everyone people have been publically pointing the finger at so far have been very religiou, posting comments about God etc frequently online. My point is that i wondered how one of these regions types could kill another human (against commandments, right) and do it in a church no less. And I thought if it is in fact one of these target people who are all religious from whatbive seen so far, the reason might be... What I detailed above. I still think church was just most convenient place for killing, period.

Unless the scripture on CT fb profile photo means something different to someone

It's a death penalty case. By releasing what they have little by little, they give the perp a chance to come in and confess rather than endure a trial. Long trials can be expensive & this can give LE time to gather more facts and give a chance that perp and/or accomplice will come forward to avoid the death penalty. Looks like it's just a matter of time before whoever is involved comes forth and tells the truth realizing that they don't want to die before their time or LE brings charges and a trial follows. With the level of premeditation and horrific injuries, this will be a no brainer for a jury. Best LE takes their time now and gathers any and all evidence for a strong case. I have no doubt they know who it is.

Great points! We need to also remember that the perpetrator was only seen on video completely hidden/covered and mostly identifiable. During a trial, there can be no other logical explanations resulting from the case facts that anyone other than the accused could have possibly been under that SWAT disguise (this alone is challenging, I'm sure). His/her guilt will need to be proven using a process of many logical deductions based on every ounce of evidence they can obtain. This circumstantial case will take some time as they collect as much evidence they can to convince the DA they got their man/woman.

Has anyone else noticed how CT deleted everything off her Facebook? Very suspicious
CT should have made her FB private long ago, for the sake of her children if nothing else. So many photos. IMO

Evening all.

Approx 500 posts to catch up on.

Anything actually happening?

I think we might just be going down the right path. My daughter's biological father is an extreme narcissist. He constantly works out and is consumed with it. Btw, he usually has several women in his que that he has separate burner phones to keep them separate.
There is nothing that would set him off more than someone who questioned him or rejected him. What if she was trying to move on with her marriage/family and stay away from him and the very thought of someone telling him no, fueled the roid rage
I see more of a narcissist in one of the other targets. Constant posts on fb that seem to be fishing for compliments etc

Here's a scenario/motive to ponder...

BB finds texts or LinkedIn messages between CW and MB. He contacts CW and threatens to tell CWs wife, unless he does something for him. A blackmail situation.

They develop a plan and a date, and set the wheels in motion (perhaps the two weeks prior to the murder when MB was allegedly acting strange and stopped going to the gym). CW tells her there is a bad guy of some sort at her gym to set up suspicion before the crime is even committed. MB confides in BB about the bad person at the gym and he starts giving her safety reminders (BB and his mother have been open about concerns for her safety prior to the murder).

It would take CW an hour to get home after the crime, plenty of time to ditch the swat gear and clean up. He is working a 9-5 now, so leaving extremely early in the morning for a 3 or so hour workout or training session before work would not be impossible.

Soon after the murder, BB starts throwing suspicion towards CT as a diversion. His family buys it and starts talking publicly, subtly alluding to the perp being a woman. Everyone (media included) catches on quickly and attention overwhelmingly shifts toward the T's. Mission accomplished.

MOO, of course

This is quite an interesting scenario. I don't believe (IMO) that BB is intelligent enough to orchestrate something like this. I am basing that opinion on his demeanor, his speech and the odd behaviors as observed in his interviews. I could be wrong, I don't know him, but at first glance I think it could be a stretch.

In the last thread people were posting about the FB check ins and how some people checked in on FB the day before the murder. I am currently in my house in TX and just checked into Disney World in Orlando so don't put too much into FB check ins :)

I think that was me asking about FB or Yelp logins. I think that even if you tried to fool people that you were at Disney in another state, digital tracing would show your actual location. LE would search warrant (I assume) the FBs of potential suspects to pin down actual locations.

LOL, I referenced another case where the Sheriff mentioned the suspect's restaurant review on Yelp. Whether he checked in while there or not, the review led LE to check the restaurant (receipts or video, I dunno?) around the time of the murder. It can help prove or disprove someone's location.

Amazing resources these days!

BB finds texts or LinkedIn messages between CW and MB. He contacts CW and threatens to tell CWs wife, unless he does something for him. A blackmail situation.

They develop a plan and a date, and set the wheels in motion (perhaps the two weeks prior to the murder when MB was allegedly acting strange and stopped going to the gym). CW tells her there is a bad guy of some sort at her gym to set up suspicion before the crime is even committed. MB confides in BB about the bad person at the gym and he starts giving her safety reminders (BB and his mother have been open about concerns for her safety prior to the murder).

It would take CW an hour to get home after the crime, plenty of time to ditch the swat gear and clean up. He is working a 9-5 now, so leaving extremely early in the morning for a 3 or so hour workout or training session before work would not be impossible.

Soon after the murder, BB starts throwing suspicion towards CT as a diversion. His family buys it and starts talking publicly, subtly alluding to the perp being a woman. Everyone (media included) catches on quickly and attention overwhelmingly shifts toward the T's. Mission accomplished.

MOO, of course

Respectfully, I think that's overthinking it to a great degree.

Occam's Razor - the simple answer is usually the best one.

I think it's most likely one person involved.

You know, I also wonder about how he/she left. I understand LE seen a vehicle parked some distance away however, the perp would have been covered in blood to some extent. He/she would have to have changed clothing and shoes prior to getting into their vehicle so as not to transfer this crucial evidence. Which leads me to another point...

There has been no mention of searches of homes or vehicles of any persons of interest.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Or computers at home, work, etc. Other family members cars who may have assisted.

Then his fingerprints and possible dna should be present

Yes if he simply used her phone in Austin it would account for his DNA being on it. However, what I said was not a definitive statement. It was more of an example as to why they (LE) could be looking at the people's phone records listed in the phone SW and why AT or CT may have had contact with Missy. Shoot maybe MB sent CT a message with a photo attached of AJ from their trip in Austin with a message saying look at how hard he is working for your family. Jmo

Caught upon old threads. Yikes. Skimmed through many, yes. As I head off-air for almost the rest of the weekend, I'm reminded of LE's presser 4 days after the psychopath murdered Missy, that I've just watched again, and where Midlo Capt mentioned:

Could be 1 - or 2 or 3 or more...involved.

A group? Oh my. Who knows, at this stage? Definitely keeping the same cards down-turned, (and yes, they're still on the table).

:(

Caught upon old threads. Yikes. Skimmed through many, yes. As I head off-air for almost the rest of the weekend, I'm reminded of LE's presser 4 days after the psychopath murdered Missy, that I've just watched again, and where Midlo Capt mentioned:

Could be 1 - or 2 or 3 or more...involved.

A group? Oh my. Who knows, at this stage? Definitely keeping my down-turned cards, (but they're still on the table).

:(
Out of context. Reporter asked if they were looking for just one person or more than one. The asst police chief replied that everything was on the table. So, early in investigation, reporter asks a leading question and LE gives stock answer.

MOO, of course

I will agree that is a possible and well thought out scenario.

Yes, that's absolutely true. I don't know how Google Search is set up, but many other comment boards, forums, and other things like that do not show up, even if you Google an exact quote from them, and even if you cite the site in your search. For example, if you put in something from an ABC news article comment section, there are zero results.

p.s. Since it's a fact that Websleuths does come up so prominently we do have to be careful. I see nothing wrong with typing "Missy" instead of MB, though, since her name is the subject of the case, and I sort of think it gives her more dignity than using only her initials.
It is easy to stop Google from indexing/crawling a site by using a robots.txt file. You can limit the scope that it crawls or total opt not to index it. Doing so would limit the results that show up in searches, which in turn limits visitors/pageviews, which in turn limits ads being displayed, which in turn limits making money from displayed ads. Always follow the money ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Respectfully BBM...
Per her FB Since Aug 2015 7 1/2 months?

August 31, 2015 – October 3, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 at 5 AM to Oct 3, 2015 at 12:55 PM
pin
Show Map
Creekside Church--Come as you are...
5401 E Highway 287, Midlothian, Texas 76065

Missy Bevers
September 9, 2015 · Waxahachie, TX ·
We have started a new camp at our new location, Creekside Church of Christ! All church members and staff of Creekside get a FREE 4 week camp! Contact me for details! Not a Creekside member, but you are ready to try Camp Gladiator, sign up at campgladiator.com and use the discount code: Midlothianspecial for a $39 4 week camp!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1608652606060517/?active_tab=posts

BBM

You see, this is why I can't get onboard with the 'He-he, I shall kill and then all the CG campers will become mine, and I shall be rich!' I mean, it doesn't seem a CG trainer would get rich this way. I understand it's a Multi-Level-Marketing company. What that tells me is people at the top have gotten rich, and perhaps the mid-level folks can make some money, but other than that? Of course this leads me to ask could AT really support a family as a CG trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkaw