TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering: ignoring current Jealous Lover angles, love triangles, or quadrangles, perhaps crime was planned for anything from 3 - 6 months. How long was Missy doing bootcamp at CofC? Would/could MB's bootcamp be part of any reason someone wanted her out of the picture? Were there people kicked out? Competition? WHO might have been upset that MB had this CofC early morning bootcamp going? MB appears to have been highly loved and very good at what she did!

I wouldn't expect her to say anything different. LE, on the other hand, obviously hasn't yet cleared him, as evidenced by the fact that RB's name was on that SW, along with several others.

SW aren't always an automatic indication that the subject of the search SW is a suspect. It's just gathering information. Particularly in a case like this, where they are looking for any and all pieces to get to a conclusion. LE will often gather information like phone data under an umbrella so to speak to cover their bases. The first thing a defence attorney would say is, "you singled out my client, yet there were these 3 other people who contacted the victim within the same time frame". Its the empty chair move if you know what im refering to.

attachment.php

It's still darn blobby and Rorschach-y, but I think we can tell something from it: the perp is wearing a mask, similar to the paintball one, with goggles built in. Yup, there are matte ones that give no glare. Something, like this:

http://www.hustlepaintball.com/hustlepaintball/content/images_inv/u/a/40730/28490101-0-1.jpg
Thank you for mentioning this. A few days ago, I mentioned that the perp appeared to have been wearing goggles of some sort, but no one picked up on it. It would make sense that if the perp took so much time to cover his/her body with all that gear, that eye protection would have been included. The whole swat type of outfit wouldn't be complete without eye protection. That could also cause a bit of limited vision when the perp appeared to be feeling his/her way along that wall.

Actually, his LinkedIn page is still there. If you are following the link in the warrant switch out the letter "l" in l21airborne". I noticed that looked off, so I substituted a number 1 (121airborne), and voila -- it worked. Also, he is 33, not 27, and he's got an absolutely STUNNING 29 year old wife. Not sure why he'd want to stray with a woman that gorgeous at home, unless he's an absolute idiot. Finally, I saw a couple of pictures of him on FB that show him standing with his feet turned out; the right one a bit more than the left.

Just food for though. JMO and all that.

Yeah I saw all of that, including her page, but his sports bio puts him at 27. Maybe it's an old bio. And I did find his linked in the or day, using correct spelling, but when I looked today I did not. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough today. Interesting about the feet turned out. Another poster in here wrote how he/she knows a lot of fighters and said they all walk like that. But so does another person on that original list and the distinctive arm swing is evident to in this other person. I really wonder if someone is trying to frame him. The walk and sway is that identical. That walk doesn't looked staged though to me. It looks like that's how the person really walks and swings arms. What do you guys think?

I think that was just a demonstration of how connected the worlds of fighting and fitness are. It also could be how MB and CW met - through mutual friends, etc.

They are directly related. There's such a thing as combat fitness and all fighters cross train at gyms. Maybe he looked on LinkedIn for a personal trainer or maybe he himself was interested in teaching combat fitness training on the side for extra cash and asked her about it. Or maybe they first met in person and started chatting on linked in later for privacy that other social media accounts don't allow.

I wouldn't expect her to mention her ex at all in relation to rumours. I believe it would be something that did check out pretty early on in the investigation. You're right though, no one has been cleared, yet.

Your post was as good a place as any to jump in on the subject of the family, immediate and otherwise. This is not directed at you, but related to all the talk obout the family and who has been cleared and who hasn't. It is unfortunate, that we live in a world of instant gratification, instant access, instant news, everything on demand type of enviornment. The result of this being that a lack of information is almost as damning as actual reason to believe that someone is involved, whereas if we had more information, that same person may not even be looked at. Not really fair to the guys and gals we know nothing about, other than they have not been cleared of the crime, and thus far our only provocation for pointing the finger is that they are close to the victimand and havent been cleared. Well, I haven't been cleared of this crime either, and most likley never will, yet I have not been brought up even once. Does anyone know where I was on the day of the crime? Hey, one time years back I drove right through Midlothian. Hope everyone is getting the sarcasm. Point being, that I have seen absolutly no evidence, or even a moderatly good reason to point the finger at the family up to this point. I don't believe I have ever heard of a case in witch a suspect has been convicted on lack of evidence to the contrary.

Just for possibilities:
Its likely that the police, thru interviews know very much more than you'd imagine, and have for some time. If typical, they probably ran across the killer and have at least attempted an interview early on. It is essential that they keep some info extremely private for the purpose of eliminating certain things/people from the investigation. The also need certain details private to corroborate theories, and be sure that any statements, evidence, descriptions the killer may later provide are square with the facts. They've got to keep some secrets between the killer and themselves.

Lets say the police have two suspects in mind from early on. One a "yeah, him/her" the other a left-field thing. It will be a very short list. The FBI analysis could either point to specifically one of these, or maybe leave both open. Either way, until they've got warrants, have all the evidence they need in hand, they don't want or need every Websleuth inundating them with false leads they are semi-obligated to eliminate.

OR:
Its a bluff. Not a lie, but something to keep the heat on their suspect to come clean. Maybe they've interviewed or tried to interview the person, but lack that final straw. They pretty well know he's not boarding a plane for Venezuela, but want to keep the pressure on like a avalanche.

Likely if the FBI has been around, they've also given a behavioral analysis profile of some sort. The type of person that would do this, background, tendencies. Save it for the courtroom when you can get that OMG reaction from jurors instead of watering down the effect by tossing it out before an arrest.

Still curious about this post: :thinking:

Breck80 May1 #262

Great question. IMO, not at this gathering (which was a personal celebration, not an official event). Also, just to be transparent as best possible...no one has given me any official insight or knowledge on this investigation. I'm just basing my theory on my career background...then from conversations & fact-gathering with people close to either family or the investigation.

Quick question...does anyone remember during interviews with BB or LE if a reporter asked them to outline Missy's last day, which would have been Sunday? A digital footprint shows she was in Austin then returned. Locally many say she was at the fire station that day before and is connected to someone there, whether personal friends or professional acquaintances, etc. I was curious if either BB or LE ever outlined what Missy did the day before her death at any point?

My curiosity has nothing to do with me suspecting a firefighter, I'm just suddenly open to understating this part of the story because I have seen on here the poster who kept making firefighter references. It got me thinking it was for this reason. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...AT-gear-18-Apr-2016-7&p=12515571#post12515571

Still curious about this post: :thinking:

Breck80 May1 #262

Great question. IMO, not at this gathering (which was a personal celebration, not an official event). Also, just to be transparent as best possible...no one has given me any official insight or knowledge on this investigation. I'm just basing my theory on my career background...then from conversations & fact-gathering with people close to either family or the investigation.

Quick question...does anyone remember during interviews with BB or LE if a reporter asked them to outline Missy's last day, which would have been Sunday? A digital footprint shows she was in Austin then returned. Locally many say she was at the fire station that day before and is connected to someone there, whether personal friends or professional acquaintances, etc. I was curious if either BB or LE ever outlined what Missy did the day before her death at any point?

My curiosity has nothing to do with me suspecting a firefighter, I'm just suddenly open to understating this part of the story because I have seen on here the poster who kept making firefighter references. It got me thinking it was for this reason. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...AT-gear-18-Apr-2016-7&p=12515571#post12515571

Isn't that actually a rumor? I thought we, here, do not spread rumors.

I've actually considered at least 4 possibilities over the past few weeks. One person who wrote a couple of letters, one who forgets important birthdays, another who takes long road trips without enough laundry, and a person who engages in brutal physical violence for a living. I'm trying to keep all possibilities open, lol.

:)

Anyone know if the locals suspicions of MB and AT were fact? Oftentimes when two good looking people work together everyone thinks somethings going on no matter how they act. I wonder if the trip to Austin didn't trigger a jealous rage in some other guy MB was involved with, other than the husband. She also wrote publically 'I love you' to her husband a few days before the murder. This could have trigger a jealous rage in some other guy as well. Some married guys are even more possessive of their gfs than they are their wives. Since they don't live with them they feel a lack of control. At first it seemed like this murder was planned way in advance though. But maybe not, not if the perp already owned the gear. A jealous rage could have triggered it in a man.

Anyone get the feeling that this perp may have killed before? I'm starting to. I really thought LE would have had something by now especially with new enhanced images. Maybe they do and are just taking their time.

It is clear to me that they know exactly who is reponsible. I don't understand their handling of this case at all. What are they waiting for?

A confession, I'd bet.

I can't remember the stats or provide a citation, but there are a fair number of cases that come across a homicide supervisor's desk that are ones that statistically/typically--or based on wide experience over the years--are going to need a confession to be a slam-dunk in court. A big issue here is there are no witnesses. Absent a witness, or a quick capture resulting in hot evidence, a confession is pretty crucial.

Another big thing to remember is that when a case of this nature drags out this long it is the D.A.'s OFFICE that is making the decisions about when to file charges. D.A.'s are the most "batting average" obsessed people you will ever see. They simply won't file charges unless they are as sure as they can possibly be they will win. They are also happy to leave the police dangling, and looking indecisive - even when the police have gathered plenty of evidence, and done a fantastic job- until they are sure they've got the case sewn shut.

Hah. This could really get me going. Ask any police officer, and they'll tell you the DA lets tons of guilty folks slide because they either don't want to risk losing, or are too busy.

Well, the two are not mutually incompatible, and the guy is right when you look at it this way: clearly, LE did NOT share the info with him. How do we know that? B/c when the reporters started to talk about the report about the wounds or COD, that is when he stopped the reporters to tell them he 1) did NOT know and 2) did not WANT to know.
BBM
Clearly? Maybe to you but you are definitely assuming too much from what BB said. How do you know that LE didn't offer to share the info with him and he told them the same thing he said to reporters? He isn't ready yet.

Anyone assuming that this is bizarre or "off" behavior from a family member whose loved one was brutally murdered doesn't have the smallest inkling of what it's like to hear such information when you're not ready.

Among
Simply put, he may not have the same critical reasoning skills as others. All those hits to the head do harm over time. Also, I think that unless someone is very tech-oriented, they either don't KNOW all of the tools at LE's disposal or they don't really understand how they work. I can see someone used to putting on tactical gear thinking that they are anonymous inside of it, and forgetting about all of the scientific details like DNA, etc.

Good post. Head injury can also cause impulsivity, poor judgement and aggression in some, also risk taking and addiction, among other things. These are all well documented effects.

Isn't that actually a rumor? I thought we, here, do not spread rumors.

Am a bit confused. Um. Are you saying Breck is spreading rumors? Why,if so? Somewhere here I also saw MB's (ex, i think) BIL, who was married to KS, worked at a fire station. why would it be a rumor if (for example) MB popped by to greet "family". Seems innocent and genuine enough. :)

https://www.facebook.com/CrimeTimeWithAllisonHopeWeiner/

OMG watch the video posted on this page, a FBI profiler says BB didnt want to know how MB was killed ? Do we know this ? Is this old info ? He says that sends a red flag

I apologize in advance if someone has already responded but I am catching up. Yes this is true, it was the last time BB went to the PD to talk to them about some more info he wanted to discuss. The news reporter asked him how he felt about the SW information being release and about the COD and he reacts with (I am paraphrasing here) I haven't read that, I just threw it out. The reporter pushed harder about the COD and manner she was killed and he says I don't want to know.

Am a bit confused. Um. Are you saying Breck is spreading rumors? Why,if so? Somewhere here I also saw MB's (ex, i think) BIL, who was married to KS, worked at a fire station. why would it be a rumor if (for example) MB popped by to greet "family". Seems innocent and genuine enough. :)

Because it's not from either LE or mainstream media? A lot of rumors start quite innocently and then snowball into something exagerrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee