TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From an old interview with CW:

____ , what did you do before you got into fighting? How did you get into MMA?
Before I started my MMA career, I was involved in High school and College Wrestling. I started training MMA in the US Army. I went undefeated as a boxer in the 25th ID and then was given the opportunity to represent my division at the first ever Top Army Fighter Tournament in 2005. I was lucky enough to train with some great people like Jason Mayhem Miller and Nico Vitale in Hawaii during my time in service. I took a few years off from training until I found my new home at Fitness Fight Factory in Colleyville, TX. Since then I have won multiple grappling tournaments and Amateur MMA fights. I was also able to fight on the same card as my older brother Jesse Williams once. He is no longer fighting so it was a very special moment for me.

http://www.txmma.com/fitness-fight-...-pro-debut-versus-burt-mcdonald-at-legacy-13/

I am still waiting to hear from a local that CT has a limp or walks "funny" due to her broken foot a couple of years ago. If not then I wish someone would publicly state it!

It probably is not that pronounced, in everyday activity, but IF IF IF she was wearing that crazy costume and boots too big the duckwalk and right wonky foot may have been enhanced. JMO JMO JMO

I have been told that AJ accompanied MB to a couple of her CG workouts so that he could become acquainted with the way the workouts are run. He would definitely know the routine of opening up the church "for business" so to speak. I doubt CT was there for that- she seems to be a fixture at his afternoon workouts in Mansfield.

Also, someone asked earlier if AJ was retired military. He is not. He served the standard 4 year enlistment and did not re-enlist after that time.

There was a reference on the radio show and here that MB had a family member that helped her set up, that had a negative reaction to CT, so possibly this was during AJ's orientation time at the church.

I am still waiting to hear from a local that CT has a limp or walks "funny" due to her broken foot a couple of years ago. If not then I wish someone would publicly state it!

I have stated in a few posts that locals say she does walk with an "odd" or "funny" gait.

FWIW, I spoke with someone last night who has participated in CG and Crossfit workouts with her. This person said that yes, she does walk "funny." They also said that she is incredibly strong and a "beast" in terms of strength during workouts.

For those of you that want an innocent reason of why CT's phone contacted MB's I find AJ borrowed MB's to call his wife a long shot. To my knowledge there isn't any evidence that MB & AJ even saw each other at the conference or were in close proximity to each other.

There was a reference on the radio show and here that MB had a family member that helped her set up, that had a negative reaction to CT, so possibly this was during AJ's orientation time at the church.

Yeah...but as I recall, it was set-up situation at a pre school...nothing to do with AT. And the family member never said publicly what made the family member not particularly like CT. JMOJMOJ MO

For those of you that want an innocent reason of why CT's phone contacted MB's I find AJ borrowed MB's to call his wife a long shot. To my knowledge there isn't any evidence that MB & AJ even saw each other at the conference or were in close proximity to each other.

Actually, there are pictures of them together at CG headquarters

This is still something I don't understand and maybe someone who studied the layout of the church can help. To me it doesn't make sense to be walking around all slow and hanging out in halls with no windows. It was raining and he/she had the helmet on so it seems like it would have been risky to do that and possibly have MB walk in and see the killer before he/she sees her. Wouldn't it make more sense to get in there and hide somewhere until she comes in?

Yes, that behavior is risky. But activity at a crime scene is common for inexperienced criminals. It may also be a type of diversion - both for the perp (to help focus himself mentally before the attack), and for anyone investigating the crime after the fact - perhaps attempting to create the impression or appearance of a burglary for the cameras and the eventual crime scene. If he just enters and hides, then the crime appears like a targeted, premeditated murder and the focus will be on those closest to the victim. If it appears more random, opportunistic, or happenstance, a wider net gets cast.

Edited to add: That is why I think that particular costume was chosen. Just in case MB saw him before he saw her. It was deliberately chosen to either put his victim at ease or to give the impression of authority so she would not be tempted to run. I cannot think of any other outfit or costume in the context of an empty building (except perhaps a church-ish looking suit or CG workout clothing) that MB would not immediately flee from at 4 am.

I would hate to think that the family member pointed fingers at someone, and made them the target of a lot of hatred and hostility just b/c they didn't get along during an exercise class.

I have stated in a few posts that locals say she does walk with an "odd" or "funny" gait.

FWIW, I spoke with someone last night who has participated in CG and Crossfit workouts with her. This person said that yes, she does walk "funny." They also said that she is incredibly strong and a "beast" in terms of strength during workouts.
Thank you for answering my question....I must have missed your previous comments about this.

I can think of a scenario, but it is just my imagination. What was so significant about MB making a point of telling BB (if she did) that she loved him EVERY day for the last 10 months? Possibly, there had been a major issue in the marriage and a recommitment...there may have been the same sort of thing with AT and CT.....JUST MY OPINION.

He remembers how many months she'd been texting him that every morning, but not her age. <modsnip>

I would hate to think that anyone - friends, family or acquaintainces - pointed fingers at someone as a murderer just b/c they didn't get along during an exercise class.

The entire footage of this person gives me the overall feeling of someone with nervous anticipation, not the "cocky swagger" as others have seen. Rather, I see someone who displays those fidgety, pent up, pointless behaviors that people do while waiting for something to go down. Pacing, snooping, milling around, etc.

Or of someone trying to move quietly, which I think is a natural tendency when someone is in an empty building alone at night.

I would hate to think that the family member pointed fingers at someone, and made them the target of a lot of hatred and hostility just b/c they didn't get along during an exercise class.

exercise class? HUH? JMO

Hey there! Does anyone remember someone talking about a white cell phone on here at any point? I could have sworn I remember that, but I can't find it and need it. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it so much! Thank you [emoji39]

BigCityAccountant posted about a white cell in thread 10, post 678. The convo goes on from there.

He remembers how many months she'd been texting him that every morning, but not her age. <modsnip>

My husband and I text each other every day to let one another know we are thinking of each other as we go about our day. Neither one of us have ever cheated. We've been together for close to 20 years. We are devoted to one another. However, there are often times that we will be talking about something and he will say to me, "How old are you again? 38 or 39?" It's not a big deal to me- it's just the way he is. I imagine that if he were ever (God Forbid) in the same situation that BB is in, with cameras thrust in his face and reporters throwing questions at him, he'd have a similar reaction.

I can think of a reasonable reason that CT's phone contacted MB's phone. If CT had tried to contact AJ and she couldn't reach him for whatever reason, (his phone was turned off, going straight to voicemail. he didn't have it with him at the moment, battery died), she could have called MB to ask her if she's seen AJ or to have AJ call her. I can see her thinking to call MB versus someone else because AJ had been training for CG and she knew MB would be there.

A slightly different scenario happened to me recently. I knew my brothers were at an event not together but didn't go together. I was trying to reach one but his phone kept going to voicemail. I called the other brother to ask him to have the other brother call me if he saw him. As it turned out they were standing next to each other so I was able to talk to him.

Of course the other side of that is that CT couldn't reach AJ and called MB's phone to see if she was unavailable also. But that doesn't mean she's swatperp because she's suspicious.

The proof of whoever swatperp is is going to be from forensics, I think, because there is a possible case circumstantially,
but not enough for a Grand Jury or DA. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member