TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think of a reasonable reason that CT's phone contacted MB's phone. If CT had tried to contact AJ and she couldn't reach him for whatever reason, (his phone was turned off, going straight to voicemail. he didn't have it with him at the moment, battery died), she could have called MB to ask her if she's seen AJ or to have AJ call her. I can see her thinking to call MB versus someone else because AJ had been training for CG and she knew MB would be there.

A slightly different scenario happened to me recently. I knew my brothers were at an event not together but didn't go together. I was trying to reach one but his phone kept going to voicemail. I called the other brother to ask him to have the other brother call me if he saw him. As it turned out they were standing next to each other so I was able to talk to him.

Of course the other side of that is that CT couldn't reach AJ and called MB's phone to see if she was unavailable also. But that doesn't mean she's swatperp because she's suspicious.

A possibility. More likely an intentional call from CT to MB.

A possibility. More likely an intentional call from CT to MB.

I think this is also possible. Also, are we sure there was even a call between ct and mb at all, or do they just want her records and pings to confirm other info about the investigation?

Haven't seen them, but I have been meaning to ask poster Breck80 if they happened to run into Tamara Jo at the courthouse the day of the murder. Both have said that that is where they heard the news, initially. JMO Breck said as a matter of occupation and Tamara said Jury Duty. ???

I can see the physical attraction (but only for a very short tine) being for CW and the business attraction (ie, the one most aligned with her desire to make her clients strong and HEALTHY) being for AjT. (Listen to AjT's talk on how Sumo wrestler's eat and you just want to follow this guy around all day! Really an interesting man.)

BBM

I can attest to the fact that AJ is interesting. He is also intelligent, charming, caring and charismatic. People are drawn to him and have followed him all over the DFW Metroplex to have him train them and get them in shape.

I've seen him with his children and he is a great Daddy. I have not seen him with CT, so I cannot speak to that interaction. My impression is that he can be a bit flirtatious with some women, but others say that they have never felt that he was "coming on" to them while he was coaching them (I personally know quite a few people who have been clients of his).

One person told me that it often seems as though AJ's one true love and "mistress" is fitness and exercise. That statement was a little heartbreaking to me, because I can't imagine being his wife and feeling that way.

I think this is also possible. Also, are we sure there was even a call between ct and mb at all, or do they just want her records and pings to confirm other info about the investigation?

We don't know if there was a call between them. Some have thought that there was and tried to explain the reason as AJ must have borrowed MB's to call CT. I found this a stretch. Why would anyone think that if two phones made contact someone must of borrowed one of the phones.

Hi everyone. I haven't logged in a few days.

I saw the news about the video enhancements. Any other updates?

LE had to have probable cause to request CT's phone records. That probable cause had to come from calls or texts from/to CT that were on MB's phone.

The proof of whoever swatperp is is going to be from forensics, I think, because there is a possible case circumstantially,
but not enough for a Grand Jury or DA. JMO

I agree. I also think swat perp may have lawyered up but that's jmo.

LE had to have probable cause to request CT's phone records. That probable cause had to come from calls or texts from/to CT that were on MB's phone.

andnot every single person in contact with Missy was on the SW for numbers. Just the ones that piqued the interest of investigators. JMO

BBM

I can attest to the fact that AJ is interesting. He is also intelligent, charming, caring and charismatic. People are drawn to him and have followed him all over the DFW Metroplex to have him train them and get them in shape.

I've seen him with his children and he is a great Daddy. I have not seen him with CT, so I cannot speak to that interaction. My impression is that he can be a bit flirtatious with some women, but others say that they have never felt that he was "coming on" to them while he was coaching them (I personally know quite a few people who have been clients of his).

One person told me that it often seems as though AJ's one true love and "mistress" is fitness and exercise. That statement was a little heartbreaking to me, because I can't imagine being his wife and feeling that way.

Thank you for your personal observations. JMO, those are worth more than all the rumors & speculation in Texas.

We don't know if there was a call between them. Some have thought that there was and tried to explain the reason as AJ must have borrowed MB's to call CT. I found this a stretch. Why would anyone think that if two phones made contact someone must of borrowed one of the phones.

I suggested that as a possibility.

I'm someone who would think that if MB and CT are not friends, then perhaps (not "must of/have," perhaps) AT borrowed MB's cell to call CT. Perhaps. And perhaps that's why CT's number is on the search warrant.

MB stated on FB one time that she leaves home at 3.45am. The reason she stated it that particular day was because she stopped to look at the stars and thinking of her dad, if I recall correctly.

The perp first activated the camera around 3.50am so it seems as though they arrived around the time that MB was leaving home and gave themselves enough time to "stage" the scene while waiting for her to arrive.

She obviously felt secure regarding her safety, she was well liked so she had no idea someone in her life would go as far as this to harm her. She was definitely stalked for some time imo.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

That short timeframe really makes you wonder about this perp" he or she obviously knew down to the minute Missy would arrive, not giving himself much time at all to break in and prepare. I mean so many things could have gone wrong to delay him. I wonder if perp was actually in building a lot earlier than motion detecting cameras picked him up. I thought I heard police knew exactly what time he broke in through window but I may be wrong. If 3:50 is actuate and then this perp must be someone close enough to Missy for her to tell them her usual routine or even spoke with her than morning to know the exact time she was leaving house. Also the shirt timeframe of arriving, killing and leaving tells me this perp doesn't sit around eating ring dings all day with no one to answer to. This perp had somewhere to be. Otherwise he would have broke in at 2-3 am or even earlier to case the place and get ready. After all isn't killing someone a big thing? Maybe not to this perp. I think he/she either did this while on the way to work or "gym," running, something, during the course of such activity, or after it. This could also later serve as an alibi for perp in court. This perp either didn't need any prep time or didn't have time for it, that's my guess.

Sorry if this is a repeat for some, but I posted it days ago on another thread and never got to read replies. Threads move so fast.
I noticed that one of the people on original SW list shaved his head a few days before crime, (common amongst criminals about to commit personal crimes like rape, murder, etc) he also has gear like in pics and knows how to fight and defend himself. I wonder if this is some guy who tried to hook up with Missy in Austin and when she rejected him he snapped. There could be many reasons but I just thought it was interesting the head was shaved right before murder or at least it seems that way from all pics and dates I've seen.

Perp's Body Shape --- I wonder if the perp is just fat or wearing many many layers of clothes, or just big from weight lifting. And I'm not just referring to the bullet proof vest. The legs and bottom look fat too. I wonder if FBI has some kind of method to determine how deep or thick those clothes really are. This would really narrow down field. Could be a fat woman, a thin guy, a bulky weight lifting type guy, a fat old guy, etc. also I really wonder how accurate that 5'8-9 height is. Cameras positioned up high usually show suspects as shorter than they really are Ive read.

This murder looks like PRIMAL RAGE to me, yet quite well-planned, so the rage was simmering. I really do not want the perp to be who I think it may be, but, if not, I really have no clue. JMO

BBM

Your familiarity with him seems pretty extensive. Even his interaction with his kids. Could I ask why you havn't seen him with his wife?

For those interested, a few of his past fights are on YouTube. Search by name plus MMA.

I watched some of one video and thought he "might not have a problem beating someone to death".

I also googled MMA because I had never heard of it. (I learn a lot here.) One avid supporter (called himself addicted) wrote an article on why he stopped following, as a result of all the new info coming out about Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE), because these guys surely have it. After CW quickly had his opponent on the ground underneath him, he punched his head about 20 times. The referee finally stopped him.

Nevertheless, there does not seem to be any info that implicates CW beyond flirting with MB.

I just wonder why anyone would want to do that to another person. Evolutionary Psychology is the only thing that makes sense in this context. IMO

Did anyone see "Concussion"?

This murder looks like PRIMAL RAGE to me, yet quite well-planned, so the rage was simmering. I really do not want the perp to be who I think it may be, but, if not, I really have no clue. JMO

Not picking on you but I find it interesting so many posters hope its not the perp they think it might be. We must really be invested in some of these characters as if its some kind of soap opera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkaw