TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE had to have probable cause to request CT's phone records. That probable cause had to come from calls or texts from/to CT that were on MB's phone.

Or calls or texts from\to CT that were on someone else's phone, another main player person on the SW.

Sorry if this is a repeat for some, but I posted it days ago on another thread and never got to read replies. Threads move so fast.
I noticed that one of the people on original SW list shaved his head a few days before crime, (common amongst criminals about to commit personal crimes like rape, murder, etc) he also has gear like in pics and knows how to fight and defend himself. I wonder if this is some guy who tried to hook up with Missy in Austin and when she rejected him he snapped. There could be many reasons but I just thought it was interesting the head was shaved right before murder or at least it seems that way from all pics and dates I've seen.

Are you allowed to say which person? Or how I might view the information?

Not picking on you but I find it interesting so many posters hope its not the perp they think it might be. We must really be invested in some of these characters as if its some kind of soap opera.
I think people hope it isn't that person because they have young children.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I am responding to a Websleuther who said she does not think she can post a Facebook picture of AjT and MB together. The quote did not transfer.

Here is what I said in response (but I am not sure)
I think you can tell us how to find it.

I watched some of one video and thought he "might not have a problem beating someone to death".

I also googled MMA because I had never heard of it. (I learn a lot here.) One avid supporter (called himself addicted) wrote an article on why he stopped following, as a result of all the new info coming out about Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE), because these guys surely have it. After CW quickly had his opponent on the ground underneath him, he punched his head about 20 times. The referee finally stopped him.

Nevertheless, there does not seem to be any info that implicates CW beyond flirting with MB.

I just wonder why anyone would want to do that to another person. Evolutionary Psychology is the only thing that makes sense in this context. IMO

Did anyone see "Concussion"?

Yes, very sad movie.

LE had to have probable cause to request CT's phone records. That probable cause had to come from calls or texts from/to CT that were on MB's phone.

IIRC, most of the people on the SW were married couples - AT and CT, RB and VB, and at least one other couple whose initials I can't remember right now. It's possible that when dealing with married people, since they share accounts, they cover their rear ends by putting both people on the warrant so that if they inadvertently see damning communication regarding the other spouse, it doesn't have to be thrown out. It's very possible, IMO, but CT is only on that warrant b/c, since her husband has work ties to MB and LE wants to see HIS phone, they have to subpoena hers, too. Same with the other couples. They probably have no more probable cause to subpoena AT/CT's phone recorsds than they do for RB and VB. IMO

This murder looks like PRIMAL RAGE to me, yet quite well-planned, so the rage was simmering. I really do not want the perp to be who I think it may be, but, if not, I really have no clue. JMO

On a recent true crime show on television, a detective investigating a murder talked about the rage present and evident in the injuries to the victim. I thought of Missy, and if her injuries are as reported (and not all has been made known), how it seems the perp was very angry with her, very madmadmad at her for making her\him do this (all in her\his mind).

I am responding to a Websleuther who said she does not think she can post a Facebook picture of AjT and MB together. The quote did not transfer.

Here is what I said in response (but I am not sure)
I think you can tell us how to find it.

It's on Missy's FB page [emoji4]

I can think of a scenario, but it is just my imagination. What was so significant about MB making a point of telling BB (if she did) that she loved him EVERY day for the last 10 months? Possibly, there had been a major issue in the marriage and a recommitment...there may have been the same sort of thing with AT and CT.....JUST MY OPINION.

Still catching up but IF Missy was cheating and Brandon found out she could have tried to fix their marriage by reassuring him she loved him. My opinion.

That short timeframe really makes you wonder about this perp" he or she obviously knew down to the minute Missy would arrive, not giving himself much time at all to break in and prepare. I mean so many things could have gone wrong to delay him. I wonder if perp was actually in building a lot earlier than motion detecting cameras picked him up. I thought I heard police knew exactly what time he broke in through window but I may be wrong. If 3:50 is actuate and then this perp must be someone close enough to Missy for her to tell them her usual routine or even spoke with her than morning to know the exact time she was leaving house. Also the shirt timeframe of arriving, killing and leaving tells me this perp doesn't sit around eating ring dings all day with no one to answer to. This perp had somewhere to be. Otherwise he would have broke in at 2-3 am or even earlier to case the place and get ready. After all isn't killing someone a big thing? Maybe not to this perp. I think he/she either did this while on the way to work or "gym," running, something, during the course of such activity, or after it. This could also later serve as an alibi for perp in court. This perp either didn't need any prep time or didn't have time for it, that's my guess.
A lot of people involved in this case have their FB pages open for viewing to the public. MB posted almost her exact address and what time she left home which would have made it easy for the perp to estimate her time of arrival and knew she was going to be alone and away from witnesses for a brief window of time. They were ready.

I don't feel this was planned just over that weekend and not convinced Swat perp was the only mastermind behind it and may have been "encouraged" by another who didn't want to get their own hands dirty.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Your familiarity with him seems pretty extensive. Even his interaction with his kids. Could I ask why you havn't seen him with his wife?

I'm not comfortable saying that my familiarity is extensive- I wouldn't even call them acquaintances, really. But AJ and CT are actually fairly well known in our town- AJ in particular. People notice AJ when they're in the same room as him- it's hard not to. Like I said, he's charismatic. Also, as I've mentioned, we have many friends in common, a few who have been his clients.

We have similarly aged children, and for a while I wondered where his wife was and why I saw him with the kids around town more than her, but now I realize that he was "Mr. Mom" while she worked until a couple of years ago.

We've been at a few of the same school and church functions, and while they have been there together, I just haven't seen them interact. Don't read too much into that, though- they have 4 children and it is a lot of work to keep up with that many kids, especially at a busy event with lots of people milling about. My husband and I often go to things together and we divide and conquer with our kiddos- it's not unusual for us to have no interaction at all at a 2 hour birthday party, for example, because we're too busy keeping an eye of them!

IIRC, most of the people on the SW were married couples - AT and CT, RB and VB, and at least one other couple whose initials I can't remember right now. It's possible that when dealing with married people, since they share accounts, they cover their rear ends by putting both people on the warrant so that if they inadvertently see damning communication regarding the other spouse, it doesn't have to be thrown out. It's very possible, IMO, but CT is only on that warrant b/c, since her husband has work ties to MB and LE wants to see HIS phone, they have to subpoena hers, too. Same with the other couples. They probably have no more probable cause to subpoena AT/CT's phone recorsds than they do for RB and VB. IMO

then they should have had a warrant for CW's wifes phone. Did they?

then they should have had a warrant for CW's wifes phone. Did they?

Not on any of the released SWs but I'm not sure if there are any unreleased ones???

Good evening folks. I find it disturbing and upsetting the template over the last 20-30 pages, and majority of previous threads, keys into CT & AJ. Constantly. This is wrong and unfair. On every page, at least, they're mentioned. Finger pointing such as what "CT would have thought, said, feared, done, felt, acted". The reminder of why "he shaved his head, acted, would have responded, did what he said, did and would have done". Gee, even his own reactions have been discussed. Amazing! It's not simply an occasional subtle consideration. It is a continued theme. Yet we're not allowed to discuss the thoughts (etc) of BB's family? That's curious, aside from the fact I started off my return here by stating (and stick to my guns), that BB did not murder Missy. I feel so bad that blame has been plunged solely on one couple. That is wrong. I trust when the truth emerges, those here have the courage to stay (or come back) and admit a biased attitude may have deeply affected the lives of people who do not deserve such blame, let alone assumption of their thoughts and private life. JMHO

I haven't ever seen a picture of CT. All I know about her is what I have read. However, it is my gut feeling, she is not responsible for MB's death.

Another thought hit me today. LE stated they noticed in CCTV "a car parked in the distance" but were unable to get a license plate. Really? Parked? Missy had barely arrived and may have taken a few steps inside before the attack. That car had to have been there when Missy arrived and if a car was parked, Missy would have seen it. Yet she jumped out of her vehicle and continued as normal? More proof she knew her killer and was not in the slightest concerned. I feel someone was INSIDE that car and may possibly have even waved.

Does anyone wonder if PsychopathPerp may have "forgotten" to walk with a pronounced gait? In a few seconds on that CCTV I sense a change in gait. Perhaps just the video, angle? At the door, where Perp is trying open that door, it could easily be male. The other clips tell me female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkaw