TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that FB removes the digital fingerprint from photos posted. So geolocation with time-stamp cannot be verified from images people post to FB

But it can if the photo was still on their phone in iCloud storage (which tends to undelete my photos often)

I'm local (TX) and the time stamp for me says 4:26 am.
Speculating on a husband-wife team who may have perpetrated this crime. Mr. & Mrs. T.

Can someone with knowledge of the above say how many cars they own?

On April 18, 2016 was AT at his workout session at 5:00? (Not sure where that was located).
At that session, was his wife with him?

Say the murder lasted 5 minutes.
4:18 to 4:23 or so. Swatperp left the tools and got out of there w/out being seen on camera. The car was waiting at the door where
Swatperp origiginally entered and off they go. They are out of there by worst case....4:25. Well before the arrival of camper #1.

If there are 2 cars, this makes more sense. Swatperp is dropped off at the car they stashed along the way and AT heads off to his class at 5:00. Somewhere in there (but far enoughaway from Creekway Church,) he posts his message on FB with his true phone.

If there was one car, this becomes much trickier. Can Swatperp be dropped off at home in time for AT to turn around and make it to his class site on time? Or, was Swatperp with him (which means the kids were home alone).

If it was either the one or the two, a car had to be in the mix.
There probably wasn't time to properly dispose of the clothes as time was of the essence.

If there is a camera on 287 or is it 285 at their turn, that will be very telling (and a slam dunk).

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Thanks. Would love to hear if the reporter replies.

In another case that I followed closely, I emailed a reporter who reported wrong facts. I never heard back, but the article was corrected.

I'm curious if you'll hear back.

jmo

I will definitely report back if I hear anything! :)

Huh?

Almost a month after somebody shot and killed a fitness instructor

It is the first line
Yes, I see it. LE, however, never mentioned anything about her being shot, however. The report, in my mind was sloppily written.

Yes, I see it. LE, however, never mentioned anything about her being shot, however. The report, in my mind was sloppily written.

I agree, seems very sloppy

A friend of mine watched the video for the first time and wondered if the perp had some kind of padded shorts on. It is something to think about that could cause the odd walk. It also could disguise their true body shape. Just throwing this new set of eyes perspective out there. IMO

I actually thought about this, too, after reviewing the tape on a larger screen over the weekend. It looks like something is bulky until the knee... made me think of my son's padded hockey shorts.

I actually thought about this, too, after reviewing the tape on a larger screen over the weekend. It looks like something is bulky until the knee... made me think of my son's padded hockey shorts.

While on the subject, do the pants appear black, or do they appear to be more of dark hunter green camouflage?

How would that work? An entry wound is small like the bullet. Here's a link to show. Warning, a bit graphic. But how would one use a little hole like that to search around for a bullet?

http://www.forensicpathologyonline.com/sites/all/files/images/2_entrance_wound_of_bullet_0.jpg

Without getting any more detailed than absolutely necessary, the perp had numerous tools. The entry size of a bullet would not have impeded him/her if the perp wanted to retrieve the bullet, because he would have just widened it.

Speculating on a husband-wife team who may have perpetrated this crime. Mr. & Mrs. T.

Can someone with knowledge of the above say how many cars they own?

On April 18, 2016 was AT at his workout session at 5:00? (Not sure where that was located).
At that session, was his wife with him?

Say the murder lasted 5 minutes.
4:18 to 4:23 or so. Swatperp left the tools and got out of there w/out being seen on camera. The car was waiting at the door where
Swatperp origiginally entered and off they go. They are out of there by worst case....4:25. Well before the arrival of camper #1.

If there are 2 cars, this makes more sense. Swatperp is dropped off at the car they stashed along the way and AT heads off to his class at 5:00. Somewhere in there (but far enoughaway from Creekway Church,) he posts his message on FB with his true phone.

If there was one car, this becomes much trickier. Can Swatperp be dropped off at home in time for AT to turn around and make it to his class site on time? Or, was Swatperp with him (which means the kids were home alone).

If it was either the one or the two, a car had to be in the mix.
There probably wasn't time to properly dispose of the clothes as time was of the essence.

If there is a camera on 287 or is it 285 at their turn, that will be very telling (and a slam dunk).

I thought the same in an earlier thread with this scenario:

1. CT finds AT is cheating.
2. Convinces him to join her plan or she will expose and leave him.
3. Gets two burner phones (To leave CT phone home and AT phone to be taken to CG).
4. Sends kids to parents.
5. Perp1 goes to church to setup “robbery”.
6. Perp2 goes to AT's CG and leaves AT real phone there.
7. Perp2 follows MB to church to warn Perp1 of the arrival time.
8. Perp2 goes to AT's CG and sends Facebook and Instagram messages from AT real phone for AT alibi.
9. Perp1 kills MB taking pictures and/or videos of it.
10. Perp1 sends Perp2 the pictures and/or videos as proof the deed is done.
11. Perp1 if AT goes to AT's CG, if CT goes home.
12. Perp2 if CT goes home, if AT stays to setup.

The only reason I think that AT may be involved is that LE believes pictures and/or videos were taken. Why would they need this unless to “prove” they did it? I think it must be burner phones otherwise they would have arrested someone by now.
Just opinions based off some facts released.

They'd be business associates. Like the sales rep for the vendor might do everything to please a client, but it's still a business relationship.

(SBM) It's been my personal experience where vendors often have given me two tickets to someplace or to an event. It's usually 99% pleasure, 1% business. I've only rarely taken Mr. Retrolala, opting for a trip with my bff, or a few times with my sis-in-law, as the trips were "girly" in nature (fashion shows, mainly). I don't find BB going on a vendor-sponsored trip with a buddy as unusual.

Think real life Hunger Games.

I didn't think of it as a possibility until after I clicked "send"

An arrow would be fairly easy to pull out - or maybe I watch too much of The Walking Dead.

So, and this is JMO, what if the perp DID shoot her with a bow and arrow that he/she had hidden? There are plenty of hunters who choose bow and arrow because it's discreet. [emoji848]

Oh, I thought we did know it was the SW corner. My bad if not. I wish we could do a Wiki!
"...The video showsTerri Bevers walking toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on video.The victim was later found deceased at the southwest comer of the interior of the building. ..." per the Search Warrant_phone_ipad.pdf The way LE worded that, it could mean a couple of different things - the absolute SW corner of the building, or the southwest corner of the interior that interior being the sanctuary, or some other exact place or room. Technically, that portico is the southwest exterior? Also the suspect may have disabled some of the surveillance cameras at some point before the murder such that MB is seen entering, but then neither is seen again, and the suspect is not seen exiting. You are great sleuthers! Keep posting.

Interesting interview/take on BB's statements. Any thoughts? Although, I'm not sure if this is allowed, so please delete if it's not in line with the rules. Are we allowed to mention BB at all?? I'm confused after earlier closure of thread. Thanks.

[video=youtube;0zoXOQHeBxA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zoXOQHeBxA[/video]

Okay, I can't find this new "fox news" article on google search, on Fox's main or local FB pages, or on fox's website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad said something interesting this weekend.

There has been plenty of speculation that the perp may have been in the military at some point (and I agree that it's a legit possibility)--what my dad said though was that when he was in the military, in basic training it was continuously drilled into his head to walk with his feet forward (i.e. a "normal" gait) and that they were specifically discouraged from walking bow-legged due to the potential damage to feet/ankles/knees etc with all the marching they did... He said it sticks with him to this day and he is perpetually conscious of it even now.

He is nearly 70 years old, and it's entirely possible that a.) that is not something that is commonly trained anymore or b.) it was something unique to his particular set of drill instructors, but I thought it was worth noting.

What was really wild was that the conversation was not in reference to this case whatsoever, but WAS in reference to foot/ankle injuries and exercising caution after such an injury so as to not aggravate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat