TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hired hit isn't off the table, yet.

Think like a stalker...
Think like a killer...

That's the way cases are solved, by thinking like a possible suspect.

The fairgrounds and campgrounds are what really give me the pit feeling.

Nothing is 100% verified except that Missy died.

All JMO

Good points!

Is it curious that no one in the whole extended on both sides MB family has put up any reward money? Not even $1000 dollars pooled?

I also notice the lack of Crime Stoppers involvement, too. It seems that when LE has hit a roadblock early on and it seems like a stranger crime, Crime Stoppers is right there within weeks if not days. I hope that a lack of involvement is indicative of LE having strong suspects and building a case.

Respectfully BBM. The Company that put up the first $10K Reward was done fairly quick. So it makes very much sense to me, why Crime Stoppers didn't immediately plop down their $, save it for later or another case. Main thing in my opinion was there was a Reward offered for info leading to an arrest and indictment for MB murder. JMHO

Regarding the bloody shirts...

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

I've googled to see whatever came of that and I can't find anything. One would think that LE would have had the shirts tested right away and would happen to mention that the blood really was dog blood.

It's been three weeks and we haven't heard anything yet...

i have been thinking that if it had come back as dog blood that would be announced. Or maybe the testing isn't finished. I've read it can take "awhile" but you would think this case would be expedited.

You have such eagle eyes. I have seen that photo several times in threads - I never even saw that is a camera in the shadows, upper right.

LOL yep, I zoomed a bunch of areas in that one orig ss. Another you see the little sign that is on each side of the wall (by and opposite Dutch Doors) It appeared to be a C at the time I kept looking at it. (eyes got blurry after while looking at photos so I just go back to later) Thoughts between Bill and myself maybe Church office.. but I have since learned where office is. So not sure what the sign actually says.

Regarding the bloody shirts...http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.htmlI've googled to see whatever came of that and I can't find anything. One would think that LE would have had the shirts tested right away and would happen to mention that the blood really was dog blood.

"One would think that LE would have had the shirts tested right away" ....Yes, of course

"It's been three weeks and we haven't heard anything yet" ....The discovery of MB's blood on the shirt would undoubtedly lead to an arrest. The info is something they'd want to know soon. Therefore, doesn't the silence speak volumes, and tell us everything we wanna know about the shirt? It does to me.

Ok, respectfully, they may have "enhanced" it, but that surveillance camera was not recording "high def" video, so there's no way to magically make it high def after the fact.

I realize that most people are going to view this as nitpicking, but I'll just point out that if it was "high def" things wouldn't be blurry and indistinct. (I also can't tell if the frame rate is really crappy or if they edited out frames intentionally.)

I'll also let this go now, and give it a rest for a week or two till we get the next wave of new posters. :) (With luck we'll have an arrest by then and it'll be moot.)

One thing I do know from watching it... stopping and starting... the part where the Suspect comes out of the door.. then starts hitting breaking glass.... stop it and watch closely... THAT is NOT a continuation... it is an EDIT and it is also a Zoomed in edit. OR It is a different part of the building from a different camera angle. JMHO I not convinced it same area. This is the part where everyone is trying to "figure out " what the Suspect has. JMHO since it was already zoomed in to be added in the video, it really distorts any enlarged/zoomed photo. Thats why I do not think anyone will get a clear ss. Cant ... JMHO

That's what I was wondering. We haven't had a factual dog blood statement have we, unless I missed it ?

Regarding the bloody shirts...

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

I've googled to see whatever came of that and I can't find anything. One would think that LE would have had the shirts tested right away and would happen to mention that the blood really was dog blood.

That sort of testing takes far longer than most of us imagine, usually on the scale of months rather than weeks. This has been discussed a fair bit, for what it's worth. While it's true that some testing can be fast-tracked, it still takes some time, and doing so delays testing in other cases, so it's something that is requested only when necessary. In this case, it would seem to me that LE did not think it necessary to fast-track the testing. From that I think it's fair to surmise that they did not think that the blood was related to MB's death.

but seeing a person riding a motorcycle in pouring rain in the dark would have made me take a double look .

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Why? some people thats their only mode of transportation. I see it all the time. Watch this video at very first where Kerry Sanders is doing a very early morning Dark shot. Look how sparse the traffic is then. (have to pay attention because only a few seconds... and the headlights hit one spot that the headlights reflect off water on the video. you can see the red taillights going the other way. IIRC I counted about 6 veh lights in that few seconds but they were spaced out. Unsure what time it was the video was done but it was dark dark dark without that lighting for the camera. JMHO

One thing I do know from watching it... stopping and starting... the part where the Suspect comes out of the door.. then starts hitting breaking glass.... stop it and watch closely... THAT is NOT a continuation... it is an EDIT and it is also a Zoomed in edit. OR It is a different part of the building from a different camera angle. JMHO I not convinced it same area. This is the part where everyone is trying to "figure out " what the Suspect has. JMHO since it was already zoomed in to be added in the video, it really distorts any enlarged/zoomed photo. Thats why I do not think anyone will get a clear ss. Cant ... JMHO

I think that it is a continuation (albeit zoomed in). That door sign that looks like a "12" remains after the zoom; and there's something that sort of looks like a dotted white line (reflection of something?) on the floor which also remains after the zoom.

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Just realized we have a night time view of CREEKSIDE CHURCH OF CHRIST !

Here is Kerry Sanders doing a LIVE Shot at the Creekside Church of Christ on April 20, 2016. Notice the water on the ground, Notice how DARK it is and would be if they hadn't used the LIGHTS for the CAMERA. You can see a car in this clip its coming past the SWFA Outdoor Store towards the Creekside Church of Christ drive on Hwy 287. As it passes notice how DARK that parking lot is! It had rained here but wasn not raining/storming as it was morning of April 18 at 416am when MB pulled into the Creekside parking lot. *** note we do not know yet where the surveillance video that captured this time stamp time from LEO.

Very eeeery and creepy. Attachment 94724

Now imagine that dark what can you see in that parking lot? And it was raining/storming which would make it even harder to see. Unless Suspect vehicle was parked to where MB headlights hit as she whipped in the drive on way to the Covered Awning. Attachment 94725

This murder scene is straight out of a horror movie, thunderstorms and all.

Exactly! Reminds me of that freaking Jason on the Halloween movies ... That's why I said last night lol. No way I see it odd that multi people called 911 after finding someone beat to death! A Friend/ Trainer... in a Church ... where no one else is suppose to be.. Heck you dont know if Murder is still in there fixing to wack you... I dont know which I would be more afraid to do run out or stay in... But definately would be freaking... then my luck would be a clap of thunder and ....well I would need a change of clothing for sure. that is a Fact not JMHO :facepalm:

And ... Repeating for new posters:

The video is very low quality. When you blow it up, zoom, lighten, manipulate it, you are just making your graphics program extrapolate data that isn't there. In other words it's making up pixels and giving its best guess as to where they should be. I'm not sure I believe LE has anything to magically create this missing visual info, at least not at the level we see on shows like CSI.

I would urge caution with the "zoomed" images, and also be aware of pareidolia. (Worth Googling if you have ANY ongoing interest in true crime, because you WILL end up staring at blobby pictures.)

Good advice.

It's been one month today. I hope and pray today is the day for an arrest and the beginning of justice for Missy.

You should have seen the Jessica Chambers case. It went for 15 months and 13 threads. Very little new information out of law enforcement. Sleuthers raked suspect after suspect over the coals. People on other forums ripped the victim's mother apart relentlessly. Her dad too. Also the convenience store clerk, people who lived near the crime scene, people on video at the gas station where she was last seen, her ex-boyfriend four states away, his family, and most of the town. FINALLY, law enforcement pieced together some phone information v-e-r-y p-a-i-n-s-t-a-k-i-n-g-l-y and the perp was someone from the town now living in another state whom nobody had brought up. Phone data identified the suspect. Again, after 15 months. Edit: By then, the alleged killer had allegedly killed another young woman.
Respectfully BBM.... and in 4 hours and 8 min it will be 1 month that MB walked into Creekside Church of Christ and this post I am writing will end up on page 14 or so of THREAD 18 :sweep: Crazy isn't it.

Respectfully BBM.... and in 4 hours and 8 min it will be 1 month that MB walked into Creekside Church of Christ and this post I am writing will end up on page 14 or so of THREAD 18 :sweep: Crazy isn't it.

Please excuse this extraneous chatter but I just love your funny and crazy emoticons arkansasmimi.

BB said he spoke with Missy at 9:30 that night. But he checked in on Facebook at the oyster restaurant at 9:30 or so.

Question. What's the time difference between Mississippi and Texas. And did he state if he spoke to her at 9:30 her time or his. I remember him saying she started dosing off on the phone. So I think it was 9:30 her time?

Now depending on the time difference; I must wonder if the check in facebook post at 9:30 was in texas or Mississippi time.

Because it would be impossible to be posting to facebook while on the phone with your wife at the same time. Jmo.

Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
There's nothing wrong with discussing the layout. Someone new might see something no one else has. Jmo

In my ideal world, someone would walk us through the church via FaceTime so we can see for ourselves and for people like me who literally need a layout laid out, it would help make so much sense of it all.

However, my ideal world does not exist and I'm not brave enough to visit and discover for myself. I have nightmares about Swatperp as it is. :shudder:

Respectfully, for many many reasons it would not be wise for someone to do that. And may even be against the law. I know your just wishing ;) Especially now lol I wonder sadly how many looky lous that church has had? I know of a few ... I feel awful for the Church and Congregation too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman