TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only watched the video a couple of times but my impression of the door opening, etc isn't so much of a staging as just a blase curiosity. They really don't seem to put much thought or effort into what they're doing, more like passing the time and wondering what's behind a door, just as you'd pause to read a bulletin board.

Here's hoping we get that arrest before Thursday.

I agree with your observation. This isn't a "room clearing" this is a "oh what's in this one?" JMO JMO.

After looking g at lily ' s picture and the close up of the eyes....There is no doubt Le knows who this is. They are just making their case. :)

Who does LE think it is ? You mean they actually know the identity of the murderer based on this photo ? TIA

So I took the previously used photo that shows the black and white head/face area and zoomed in further-played with contrast and highlights, etc.,. I don't know if I should/can post it? Any advice on that for the old timers here? It was an already manipulated pic, so I don't want to post something further manipulated ibc it's much clearer (and may trigger people to jump on a band wagon) and I don't remember who posted the original pic to ask if that's okay? Please advise-thank you!

BB said there are private people who also wish to donate reward money. See comment section.

Thats the second time the men in that family have done something publicly that just makes me shake my head.:thinking: I know people are different
but I would have called LE and asked them rather than post on a FB page.

Same with RB. Why not call LE and tell them there is an issue about shirts w/ blood on them, rather than go to cleaners and tell them who
you are? Not that its not dog blood but why muddy the waters...just call LE and quietly go down to HQ and answer their questions about it.
And IIRC,that was a 25 min presser...

I guess its just the difference in people and they just aren't thinking from an LE POV.
In their defense I'm not an "out there" type person so I would avoid the media like the plague were I in that position.
Probably make me look guilty too. :doh: And then maybe they thought they were helping LE, there is that angle too.
:moo:

Just a thought...

Perhaps swatperp went to the church intending only to scare Missy. Could explain boozy appearance (drinking previously the night before, gets drunk, liquid courage - decides it would be a good idea to go "scare" her). Also would explain the relaxed/almost calm appearance. If the intention was only to scare, swatperp would appear somewhat cocky/relaxed. I know a lot of us were wondering why he/she didn't seem so "freaked out" in the video when he/she's about to murder someone... maybe that's because he/she didn't even intend to murder her. Also could explain swatperp looking at the camera "surprised". Probably is surprised/ stunned (esp. amplified in drunken state).

Edit: I mean "scare" as in make it look like a break-in, maybe hit her a couple times/rough her up, then leave.

ALL MY OWN OPINION

So I googled the church since I'm too chicken to drive there...

What if it wasn't a personal crime, but rather a serial killer?

I think of Wayne Adam Ford, whose anger at his wife drove him to murder hitchhikers and prostitutes...

A crime of passion doesn't have to be about the victim, but about the suspect instead.

I have a sinking pit feeling in my stomach...

There's a festival not too far from the church...

Apparently there are offsite camping facilities within close proximity of the fair.

All of this is JMO, but the fair is open on weekends starting in April.

If the suspect wasn't from town, it would be something to do the day before (I know, sounds morbid) and the campgrounds might prove a great place to dump evidence.

Again, JMO...

Just have this weird feeling about the possibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounded significant to me. I found a Midlothian website that has a calendar, http://www.midlothian.tx.us/, but could not find a "fair" or "festival". There is a Midlothian "market" from April to October, but it is downtown. Will you post more info, please, because I think this is significant, but I repeat myself, sorry.

Whoa. and a campground!

Thanks, this is not a closeup of the eyes, but I do have one close up that I did, all I did was lighten this image, nothing else.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Oh Dear Lord.... I have had one person in mind since the beginning...and since I joined here 2 weeks ago, I haven't swayed from my first thought...until now... and looking at these pictures.. UGHHH.. now I'm not as positive as I was before. No wonder we haven't heard a peep from news people or authorities, ..this one is a very confusing mystery. JMO

So I took the previously used photo that shows the black and white head/face area and zoomed in further-played with contrast and highlights, etc.,. I don't know if I should/can post it? Any advice on that for the old timers here? It was an already manipulated pic, so I don't want to post something further manipulated ibc it's much clearer (and may trigger people to jump on a band wagon) and I don't remember who posted the original pic to ask if that's okay? Please advise-thank you!

You can PM a mod to ask or alert your own post (press the little red triangle in the lower left hand corner of your post) to ask the question. I would like to see your picture, but we probably need to ask a mod.

Who does LE think it is ? You mean they actually know the identity of the murderer based on this photo ? TIA

I'm sorry I should have said imo. That is so clear and I can only imagine how much clearer LE can get it. Imo...they are just making their case. They have to know.

That looks like a woman to me too. It is just so hard for me to wrap my head around WHO it would be---what woman buys a SWAT outfit and hides in a church, waiting to bludgeon a very strong, fit woman to her death? It takes a 'special' type of woman to even consider it, let alone do it.

I'm sorry I should have said imo. That is so clear and I can only imagine how much clearer LE can get it. Imo...they are just making their case. They have to know.

No worries teh.. But .not if the murderer is a) not local and b) completely unconnected to MB ? JMO

This sounded significant to me. I found a Midlothian website that has a calendar, http://www.midlothian.tx.us/, but could not find a "fair" or "festival". There is a Midlothian "market" from April to October, but it is downtown. Will you post more info, please, because I think this is significant, but I repeat myself, sorry.

Whoa. and a campground!

Imo they were talking about Scarborough Fair Renaissance festival in Waxahachie. Moo

:stop:

The photo was for comparison. It's not a cleaned up version. Just disregard it. Thanks!

And ... Repeating for new posters:

The video is very low quality. When you blow it up, zoom, lighten, manipulate it, you are just making your graphics program extrapolate data that isn't there. In other words it's making up pixels and giving its best guess as to where they should be. I'm not sure I believe LE has anything to magically create this missing visual info, at least not at the level we see on shows like CSI.

I would urge caution with the "zoomed" images, and also be aware of pareidolia. (Worth Googling if you have ANY ongoing interest in true crime, because you WILL end up staring at blobby pictures.)

Anywho, the photo of SWATPERP standing with one knee bent which we have seen in the last 2 pages is exactly the time that I think SWATPERP is adjusting a bra strap. FWIW.

Why can I only see one eye in the close up of the face? The eyes are NOT the 2 black dots that seem close together as that would require that SWATPERP's head is pivoting oddly inside the helmet. It is a straight on face shot and I only see one light colored eye - the left one.

And ... Repeating for new posters:

The video is very low quality. When you blow it up, zoom, lighten, manipulate it, you are just making your graphics program extrapolate data that isn't there. In other words it's making up pixels and giving its best guess as to where they should be. I'm not sure I believe LE has anything to magically create this missing visual info, at least not at the level we see on shows like CSI.

I would urge caution with the "zoomed" images, and also be aware of pareidolia. (Worth Googling if you have ANY ongoing interest in true crime, because you WILL end up staring at blobby pictures.)

Actually, there is a HD version out there. Works really good. Jmo

ETA: I agree with the zooming in and the pixels.

Anywho, the photo of SWATPERP standing with one knee bent which we have seen in the last 2 pages is exactly the time that I think SWATPERP is adjusting a bra strap. FWIW.

Why can I only see one eye in the close up of the face? The eyes are NOT the 2 black dots that seem close together as that would require that SWATPERP's head is pivoting oddly inside the helmet. It is a straight on face shot and I only see one light colored eye - the left one.

The bra strap adjustment occurred to me as well. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member