TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could but security cameras which are on all ATMs and at most point of purchases, would give that away easy.

True Kaa, let's see if they have anything definitive, and then guess what, he should still be on this list. The former FBI guy pointed out about 10 reds flags there.

image.jpeg

Best (?) I could do but not much better than anything else that has been shared. :waiting:

This makes me sick to my stomach to hear.

It follows the ignorant thought that "bad press is better than no press".

My heart breaks for HER family; <modsnip>

JMO

BB's family are victims. Lets not get shut down.

It is my understanding that the dry cleaners business is in Midlothian. Why wouldn't he have time to take the clothing to the cleaners? It's not like he had that far to take the clothing.
High priority? Blood stains. I have had issues taking blood stains out of clothing myself. The sooner the stain comes out the better, in my opinion.
Why not go to a business that deals in getting stains out?

IMOO.

I suspect if they are in Midlothian they have Sardis Lone Elm water and oh how I miss it ! it tastes like dirty socks have been soaking in it for a week LOL BUT, it is soooooooooooo soft and gets all stains out of clothes so easy.

One month... in honor of Missy I am going to exercise today. It won't be anything near a CG workout, but it will burn calories and it will be for Missy! Anyone want to join me from your corner of the world?

Thinking of Missy's family and friends today.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
I'm in kai! I have been really inspired by Missy and her students and have actually amped up my own exercise lately. I've looked at the CG camps nearby and might actually give it a go. Looks fun. So upset at this tragedy for all involved.

While they (BBs family) are "victims" per this website's rules, I thought we could discuss things that the family has discussed with the media and/or on their SM pages. If they put it out there, then we can discuss it. That's my understanding. But maybe I'm misunderstanding the rules... :confused:

This cellphone tower and pings from phones amazes me.

I am trying to understand what it is that they (LE) can get from this. Am I correct in thinking that the collection of cellphones from family and gladiator participants is a process of elimination. As in the tower receives pings from a phone and once they verify the known numbers they are left with the unknown numbers that pinged that tower in a certain time frame.? If that is the case seems they would know/have that info by now. jmo idk

The NYPD experts were called in to help analyze "pings" from cell towers in the hopes of tracking down an "electronic footprint" of the person who killed Terri "Missy" Bevers the morning of April 18.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nypd-assisting-in-texas-church-murder-investigation/

I think that once they have the info from tightly encompassing the time of the crime itself, they can use that info - the phone number/serial number - and track those to see the path.

so, if it turns out to be not who people think it is (sorry about the sentence), if another person is found, they can backtrack the number. Even if it's a disposable, there will be a path of some sort unless it was destroyed immediately afterwards.

I think, but I don't know. I'm just guessing.

I didn't intend for a bash...wrong choice of words on my part.

However, I can't discount that I feel their behavior is outside social norm. JMO

If a "burner phone" pinged in the area of the church, wouldn't LE be able to retrieve the # & learn the names of all the people that phone called? Don't know.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...ubled-marriage-and-online-flirtations-8277296

"Police say that they believe the still-unknown killer may have been in contact with one of the phones identified in the warrant based on very specific tips received after the Midlothian Police Department posted video of the suspect walking around and vandalizing the church before killing Bevers with puncture wounds to her chest and head."

I never heard about the killer calling one of the phone listed in the affidavit ?

That means it's a hit, for whom... we don't know. Unless the phone on the target list it was in contact with (through call, text, or messaging ap) was Missy's. Or it could be that the killer called some innocent person who knew Missy, and who had no idea the person would kill her. It sounds like the tip came from a citizen rather than from electronic intel.

And the shirt is only between $4.99-$8.99 on Sears website. Would cost more to dry clean! Did they really throw it in the trash first? I read that it looked like it had been prewashed, maybe bleached, which would probably make DNA testing almost impossible. According to vet though the dog did die and I'm sure the woman picked him up.

I didnt mean mean to imply they threw it in the trash. I meant only that I would have shown it to the police and then I would have thrown it in the trash. (Where I live, the best way to set a stain is to take it to the dry cleaners....then it will never come out.). JMO

The hired hit isn't off the table, yet.

Think like a stalker...
Think like a killer...

That's the way cases are solved, by thinking like a possible suspect.

The fairgrounds and campgrounds are what really give me the pit feeling.

Nothing is 100% verified except that Missy died.

All JMO

Thanks again to imcurious2 for finding out about this festival during April and May, in Waxahachie, called &#8220;Scarborough Faire&#8221;. Most of these Renaissance festivals (all over the US) have campgrounds for the employees, and Scarborough did, at one time, but not in 2015, according to this post (employee website is RenaissanceFestival.com):
&#8220;
&#65532;
Re: first time to scarborough, where to stay near the fest?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 12:43:58 PM »

&#8220;We typically stay at the Hampton Inn, but have also stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, and the Comfort Suites. All are nice, and are within about 10-15 minutes or so...all along US 287 east of I-35E

Do NOT consider the Texas Inn, which is the closest one. I have heard naught but ill about them.*

There is some campgrounds in the general vicinity (20-30 minutes away, I think), but not being a camper, I cannot offer any help there.&#8221;

The Hampton Inn is 4 miles from the Creekside Church of God, off Highway 287,according to Google Maps

or 2016, according to this post:

Re: COUNTDOWN 2016!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2016, 03:24:36 PM »

We have arrived, and are camping comfortably at the Hampton Inn, eagerly awaiting opening cannon in the morn!

The employees that comment all seem very nice and excited about the fair, but I found an article that makes some of them sound less than wholesome
Link: http://www.dmagazine.com/publicatio...e-curtain-of-scarborough-renaissance-festival

&#8220;For the patrons, the day ends with a joust and a pub sing. For the people who work Scarborough, the day doesn&#8217;t end there. Many of the 2,000 vendors, cast, stage performers, and other fair workers live at a nearby campsite during the eight weeks that Scarborough is open. Some work the circuit, moving from one Renaissance fair to another across the country. Many of them exist near the poverty level and live off food stamps. I talked with Tony Hawkins about the campsite. Hawkins was in the cast in 1995 and 1996 as a member of the dance
group and a puppeteer.
&#8220;There are all types,&#8221; he says. &#8220;You know, it&#8217;s a campground. People hang out there, and you can do whatever.&#8221;

Also:
&#8220;Despite the long days, according to Hawkins, the nights are also long. &#8220;On the weekends, it goes on pretty late, because that&#8217;s your social time,&#8221; he says.&#8221;

I wonder if other unsolved murders have coincided with any Renaissance Festivals, anywhere in the US? Since, &#8220;Some work the circuit, moving from one Renaissance fair to another across the country&#8221;

Alternative lifestyles are attractive to creative people and weirdos. Sometimes it is hard to tell them apart, unfortunately for artists, actors and musicians.

Yes, it's great, but WHY were they involved? They have enough to do fighting terrorism. Why a murder of a woman in a small town in Texas? Not saying Missy's life was not important, not at all, but it seems like an unlikely assignment for such a specialized team.

IDK, but it's really interesting that they are involved. jmo

Absolutely NO Bashing the Bevers Family!

That means it's a hit, for whom... we don't know.

I think a hired hit is plausible from the standpoint of the swatperp being so nonchalant in the way he or she was walking around when he or she is knowingly about to carry out such a heinous crime (lack of attachment).

I suspect if they are in Midlothian they have Sardis Lone Elm water and oh how I miss it ! it tastes like dirty socks have been soaking in it for a week LOL BUT, it is soooooooooooo soft and gets all stains out of clothes so easy.

In the search warrant, the dry cleaner employee mentioned to the investigators that it looked like there was an attempt to clean it before it was taken to the cleaners, so in my mind, it seems like the stains couldn't come out, or it was easier to let someone else do it, just my opinion.

IMOO.

One month... in honor of Missy I am going to exercise today. It won't be anything near a CG workout, but it will burn calories and it will be for Missy! Anyone want to join me from your corner of the world?

Thinking of Missy's family and friends today.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

RBBM. This is good motivation for me to get back into my exercise routine--starting today.
RIP Missy.

While they (BBs family) are "victims" per this website's rules, I thought we could discuss things that the family has discussed with the media and/or on their SM pages. If they put it out there, then we can discuss it. That's my understanding. But maybe I'm misunderstanding the rules... :confused:

You can, but you and in the general you can not bash them per TOS. Which is what the poster is referring to. HTH

That was the way I interpreted it but not everyone agreed with me on that. IMO

I read it that way too. So is that telling us that someone received a creepy call or text?

I can put a reason to almost all those numbers on the list having contact with MB. They are family and friends.
Who would the killer contact on that list? Other than MB herself?
and why would they do it? Were they taunting Her family and friends or were they contacting them for logistics?

These are just some of the questions that go through my mind. The evidence released so far in this case almost leaves me with more questions rather than pointing me in any direction.

Thanks again to imcurious2 for finding out about this festival during April and May, in Waxahachie, called “Scarborough Faire”. Most of these Renaissance festivals (all over the US) have campgrounds for the employees, and Scarborough did, at one time, but not in 2015, according to this post (employee website is RenaissanceFestival.com):
“
&#65532;
Re: first time to scarborough, where to stay near the fest?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 12:43:58 PM »

“We typically stay at the Hampton Inn, but have also stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, and the Comfort Suites. All are nice, and are within about 10-15 minutes or so...all along US 287 east of I-35E

Do NOT consider the Texas Inn, which is the closest one. I have heard naught but ill about them.*

There is some campgrounds in the general vicinity (20-30 minutes away, I think), but not being a camper, I cannot offer any help there.”

The Hampton Inn is 4 miles from the Creekside Church of God, off Highway 287,according to Google Maps

or 2016, according to this post:

Re: COUNTDOWN 2016!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2016, 03:24:36 PM »

We have arrived, and are camping comfortably at the Hampton Inn, eagerly awaiting opening cannon in the morn!

The employees that comment all seem very nice and excited about the fair, but I found an article that makes some of them sound less than wholesome
Link: http://www.dmagazine.com/publicatio...e-curtain-of-scarborough-renaissance-festival

“For the patrons, the day ends with a joust and a pub sing. For the people who work Scarborough, the day doesn’t end there. Many of the 2,000 vendors, cast, stage performers, and other fair workers live at a nearby campsite during the eight weeks that Scarborough is open. Some work the circuit, moving from one Renaissance fair to another across the country. Many of them exist near the poverty level and live off food stamps. I talked with Tony Hawkins about the campsite. Hawkins was in the cast in 1995 and 1996 as a member of the dance
group and a puppeteer.
“There are all types,” he says. “You know, it’s a campground. People hang out there, and you can do whatever.”

Also:
“Despite the long days, according to Hawkins, the nights are also long. “On the weekends, it goes on pretty late, because that’s your social time,” he says.”

I wonder if other unsolved murders have coincided with any Renaissance Festivals, anywhere in the US? Since, “Some work the circuit, moving from one Renaissance fair to another across the country”

Alternative lifestyles are attractive to creative people and weirdos. Sometimes it is hard to tell them apart, unfortunately for artists, actors and musicians.

I wouldn't say that a worker did it, but at this point anything is a possibility.

I've never been there before, but have plenty of friends and family who have. It's a place of imagination and pretending to be someone you're not.

JMO, but with it having gone on that Sunday, the 17th, and it having been yucky weather, I would think that everyone who attended would be extremely worn out and sleeping heavily, therefore would not easily notice if a fellow camper left early morning or if someone came and dumped something there in the trash early morning.

I'm sure that normal functioning and less-than-normal-functioning people both attend the faire and or work there.

Sometimes it's hard to tell a goose from a duck when you're in character (which, from my understanding, both workers and attendees generally dress up and "play the part"). JMO, but it seems like a place and people to check out...

Or it may be that I watched American Horror Story and realized that anything is possible, especially when you're an out-of-the-box thinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave