TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't bring rumors here from other sites. It's never been confirmed who initiated the flirtatious messages. Unless it's from LE or MSM it's considered rumor.

Thanks!

Please don't bring rumors here from other sites. It's never been confirmed who initiated the flirtatious messages. Unless it's from LE or MSM it's considered rumor.

Thanks!

oh i am sorry. i wanted just to check if it was just that...

I'm ready to throw my latest theory out there along with everyone else. This is my first time to post a theory, so I really hope I'm staying within TOS. This is ALL IMO, JMO, and MOO:

It's possible that MB discovered something in another trainer's professional life that could have jeopardized his career (IMO, maybe doing side business with CG clients that wasn't sanctioned by CG, or something along those lines). In an effort to keep his career, he turns to his devoted wife, who is equally invested. Having spent years building the lifestyle they now have, and desperate to keep it, they devise a plan to sweep everything under the rug. However, MB had possibly already disclosed her concerns about some of the unethical practices to her family, who were able to provide a good, solid lead to LE. LE is now trying to gather as much evidence as possible in order to piece together the puzzle and link the two players involved in order to get a solid case together before making an arrest.

respectfully snipped by me:

i do not know if this is within TOS, cos i truly hope it is. This or something very similar to this has been my first theory too. or atleast now is

Your post is fine. Your theory is a good as any I've seen.

When it's been posted not to Bash the Bevers Family, that also includes Brandon's mother, father, stepmother and siblings. Please also remember "all" children are off limits.

Thanks!

Imo. If we target the target numbers. Then all should be mentioned. Jmo

Now speculation went from Bevers to Tuckers to Williams.

So Anything else to speculate from others that were mentioned in the SW.

If not allowed. Please remove. Thanks.

I wonder if the referenced "specific tips" LE got after showing the video were based on the perp appearing to scroll down his phone when he is standing by the bulletin board ? LE would have the exact time he did that, based on the video time stamp, and so they could then check all phone #s on the SW, in an attempt to match any calls or texts sent or received at that time. jmo

Could you provide a time marker where you see the perp scroll down his phone? Thanks!

I am thinking this was not likely the perp's first visit to the church/property

Don't forget there was a blood drive (as per the C.O.C.'s April calendar on their website) that weekend prior to MB's murder. It was a mobile blood drive in the parking lot, but one must assume they'd have to open the church to make the restroom facilities available. Naturally, the P.D. has probably reviewed all those video tapes by now. Anyone seen on camera taking too much interested in the facility would be noticed I'd think.

Another thought about the blood drive that I've mentioned before - assume swatperp is playing a long game (eventual trial, etc.) what if swatperp will eventually claim they were at the blood drive, and used the inside restroom facilities at C.O.C. and that's why their DNA was there.

But my gut tells me this swatperp wasn't a local and therefore it'd be unusual for swatperp to be in town, let alone go to the town blood drive. I think swatperp is from out of town hired to do the job. But the blood drive angle is interesting.

12:40 PM ET
http://time.com/4340172/linkedin-hack-2012-passwords/

Linkedin Is Asking Millions of People to Change Their Passwords

A new data release may include over 100 million Linkedin passwords

Linkedin says it will ask users to change their passwords after a data release that may include the credentials to some 100 million accounts.

The social network announced Wednesday that a newly released dataset claims to include 100 million email and hashed password combinations from a 2012 hack. Linkedin does not believe there has been a new security breach, but the company says it will contact affected users to reset their passwords.

12:40 PM ET
http://time.com/4340172/linkedin-hack-2012-passwords/

Linkedin Is Asking Millions of People to Change Their Passwords

A new data release may include over 100 million Linkedin passwords

Linkedin says it will ask users to change their passwords after a data release that may include the credentials to some 100 million accounts.

The social network announced Wednesday that a newly released dataset claims to include 100 million email and hashed password combinations from a 2012 hack. Linkedin does not believe there has been a new security breach, but the company says it will contact affected users to reset their passwords.

The hack was in 2012 and this announcement is from today?!

All what? We have the names of the target numbers and other family menbers. Any other cast members?

? Who is WH from the SW and how or why was that person's number associated with Missy's? TYJMO

Question: would there have been any way for the perp to drive a vehicle into the church driveway WITHOUT it being caught on video?

In the first LE press conference and in the SW, it is clear that they knew exactly, from video, what time MB drove up and what time camper 1 drove up.

But their only reference to any other vehicle was that they had one frame of a vehicle "parked" "at a distance".

So taking the church cameras and the outdoor store camera into consideration, is it safe to assume one of two possibilities: (1) perp definitely did not arrive to the church down the driveway, whether by car or other means; or (2) LE withheld the info and did capture another vehicle entering the property?

Or how possible is it to drive a car directly onto the property off hwy 287 without using the drive? That seems risky for the perp especially on a rainy night where you could get stuck or leave tracks. And there might be a deep bar ditch making it impossible - I haven't studied the photos to know. It just seems like there was enough video coverage that they ought to be able to confirm whether another vehicle came up that drive prior to MB.

I'm ready to throw my latest theory out there along with everyone else. This is my first time to post a theory, so I really hope I'm staying within TOS. This is ALL IMO, JMO, and MOO:

It's possible that MB discovered something in another trainer's professional life that could have jeopardized his career (IMO, maybe doing side business with CG clients that wasn't sanctioned by CG, or something along those lines). In an effort to keep his career, he turns to his devoted wife, who is equally invested. Having spent years building the lifestyle they now have, and desperate to keep it, they devise a plan to sweep everything under the rug. However, MB had possibly already disclosed her concerns about some of the unethical practices to her family, who were able to provide a good, solid lead to LE. LE is now trying to gather as much evidence as possible in order to piece together the puzzle and link the two players involved in order to get a solid case together before making an arrest.

I repeat, all of this is IMO, and is just the latest theory I have (I have about 5 different ones scribbled down in my notebook).

I've been on board with this general theory for 10 or 11 threads, now (MB was killed to silence her about something illegal going on at the gym is my theory) - all except the part about a trainer pro having his wife do the dirty work (killing) for him. Just don't see that happening, IMHO.

Firstly, because I think Swatperp is a trim, fit 5'7" to 5'9" male - due to stride, body proportions, and jimmying panic hardware off exterior door - that is something that can be a challenge for even two strong men to do (per firemen's video posted waaaay back in these threads).

Secondly, because I just don't see a macho, fit male having his weaker female spouse doing this violent job, nor do I see a man with a family risking both parents going to prison if they get caught, leaving their children in the care of others. Just don't think that scenario is as feasible, really.

I can see, however, that Swatperp (and his drop-off/lookout accomplice, if he has one) might push forward and encourage this trainer-couple rumor, possibly even scapegoating trainers they know were in Missy's life by specifically using that SWAT outfit. So that the SWAT disguise was not only an effective disguise for surveillance video and nighttime escape, but also a red herring for investigators.

I think Swatperp was not only a fit local familiar with the region, but also known by her family or closest circles, and privy to the intimate details of Missy's life.

JMO.

Could you provide a time marker where you see the perp scroll down his phone? Thanks!

At the point where the perp is standing by the bulletin board. He is turned sideways to the camera. He is making motions that are very similar to the motions made when a person scrolls their phone to read a text. He then turns his back on the camera. all jmo, and hope this helps.

Imo. L E has the best of the best to help with this case.

Now if this was a terrorist attack. Wouldnt the agencies have arrested all by now.

So. Wth.

Make an arrest. Or at least publicly clarify those not involved. Jmo

I don't know if it was a key or a card.
I may be remembering all of this wrong so don't beat me.

I recall a poster familiar with the church saying Missy would have had a key to ONE of the front doors.
She also said it might have been to a door other than where her car was parked.
She may have gone in one door, and walked down to open the other door to put her equipment in.
It depended on which door she had a key for.

I would so appreciate the poster who first posted this to come to my rescue , especially if i am mistaken

I believe it was Gammie who confirmed MB had one key to one door of the church for CG purposes. I have no idea where in these many threads she stated this as fact, or if it is fact indeed. HTH. (And apologies to Gammie if I mis-paraphrased on her behalf).

I'm curious to know why LE believes SWATPERP may have filmed the attack with a phone? I've read something to that effect in several different articles. Any idea why LE suspects SWATPERP filmed it?

Best pic I have seen. Bumping for those who might have missed it. She should be getting real nervous. :)

There is something about the way swatperp's arms are crossed at chest level and his/her stance which speaks female to me. Seems feminine in nature but that's MOO.
Praying hard LE knows and is wrapping a case nice and tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro