TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Is that what appears to be a lock of hair or bangs right along the upper right corner of the rectangle?

I get that pig snout thing too.
All i see is a straight line across the top, going over what is probably the bridge of the nose
I do not see any shape that would determine the style of a pair of glasses

While they (BBs family) are "victims" per this website's rules, I thought we could discuss things that the family has discussed with the media and/or on their SM pages. If they put it out there, then we can discuss it. That's my understanding. But maybe I'm misunderstanding the rules... :confused:

There's BB family member that has publicly posted that she always wanted to be a detective and is addicted to Dateline and that she never would have imagined that her family would have their own Dateline story. She did an interview with Dateline about Missy's murder. Can we discuss that? It is strange imo.

plus she didn't want anyone to know she is a woman scorn -JMO

Um, I was just referring to the suspect, covering their face, not trying to hide their gender. I think the suspects hight and other characteristics clearly show that it was a male, probably on older male.

HE wasn't wearing it

. Randy Bevers said shirts belonging to both him and his wife were stained with the animal's blood when they brought the dying animal to the Animal Emergency Hospital of Mansfield.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/warrant-father-in-law-of-mom-in-church-murder-had-bloody-shirt/

However, the warrant is only for ONE white ladies shirt with blood. Nothing is mentioned about another shirt with blood being taken to the dry cleaners and the dry cleaners only reported one shirt.

Later in another interview, RB mentions he took two shirts to the dry cleaners with blood on them. The reporters catch his remark and really jump in questioning him about the statement he just made. It is true he took 4 shirts, but only ONE was reported to have blood! RB's face told he made a mistake or slip-up! I reported this as soon as it happened with the link. I think this is an important clue that has been followed up by LE.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANy...LOMcLtlSMWuI8s3CFtY5xVBxTtanxsg&v=ICfVJ4yIHcs

We still haven't heard if the blood on the shirt was animal. Why is it taking so long? Is LE keeping the answer to themselves for a reason?

There's BB family member that has publicly posted that she always wanted to be a detective and is addicted to Dateline and that she never would have imagined that her family would have their on Dateline story. She did an interview with Dateline about Missy's murder. Can we discuss that? It is strange imo.

Oh that makes me sad! After seeingI really wish she could've gotten in a good scratch in the perp's eyeballs. Then again, I hope that she never knew a thing.

I see this perp as completely shocking and "didn't see that coming" or an arrest is very near. I hate to be jaded but I've seen enough true crime shows to know statistically it's usually some husband/lover triangle perp. If that's the case, an arrest will happen soon. If it's something way out there, it may take a little longer to line those ducks up and get the evidence needed for an arrest. If it's something as crazy as a serial killer (hey even SK have random victims) then who even knows?! I'm not giving up hope but really it's usually the husband, his mistress, a lover, an ex lover or a hired hit. If none of those we are left with:
Stalker- MB was a lovely person and probably nice to everyone (IMO)
Jealous CG Coaches- MLM can be competitive (?)
Teens or parents who MB wouldn't let her daughter date or they had beef with her (still not off the table for me) aka jealous cheerleader mom type- Google it (plus I have personal experience of how crazy parents can be over high school sports & their kids)
Drugs- she knew something on someone & they needed her gone (hired or they are the killer) -(mentioned several times here so maybe?)
Gang initiation- ??? (Possible but lots of effort to target her specifically and not at random)

Did I miss anything besides the initial interrupted burglary theory?

JMO

Great post!

It may also be a visor that is attached to the helmet, but not completely pulled down over the eyes

I know this has been discussed at length in way back threads.
Visor, glasses, nothing, everyone sees something different

Just a random thought...could the dimensions of the floor tile be used as a tool do determine shoe/foot size? Shoe/foot size may not be relevant as some have speculated the boots were too large for the perp, however, if the boots were true to size we may be able to determine shoe/foot size common to male/female. I might just be reaching due to no new info.

There's BB family member that has publicly posted that she always wanted to be a detective and is addicted to Dateline and that she never would have imagined that her family would have their on Dateline story. She did an interview with Dateline about Missy's murder. Can we discuss that? It is strange imo.

The person that you are thinking about has been oddly quiet and out of the spotlight after her last presser comment about "the perp enjoying this beautiful weather sitting on a patio drinking a margarita". I thought we would hear more from her by now. I wondered why she wasn't on SW since MIL contacted her to go to MB/BB house that am to be with the girls.

Um, I was just referring to the suspect, covering their face, not trying to hide their gender. I think the suspects hight and other characteristics clearly show that it was a male, probably on older male.

I think its a chick and I am 5 9' would those boots add any height I wonder ?

So, you think the suspect couldn’t read the big sign at the entrance of the parking lot, that the building was under video surveillance?

Of course he knew there were cameras. That's why he was wearing a disguise

You are assuming the perp came onto the property from the drive. You don't know that.

Also, there are reasons to wear the outfit besides the cameras. It could have been for defense against MB, or to make it less likely that DNA would be left behind.

I am thinking this was not likely the perp's first visit to the church/property

Morning musings.................we know or think we know the following:

1. NYPD has or perhaps is still assisting with cell phone data & pings. Since there have been no recent terrorists attacks there, I am assuming that they are very good at their job.

2. We have video of the killer. Tarrant Co. has 2 forensic experts who have been able to ascertain reliable information regarding the killer's height & weight & analyze body movements to possibly determine the sex of the killer.

3. Sparky has provided a blown up picture of the killer's face staring at the camera. No offense to Sparky, but if she can do that on her computer, just think what a great picture LE could make using their latest state of the art equipment. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I have heard that the eyes are the most distinctive & recognizable part of the face.

Given all of the above, I think it is fairly safe to speculate that LE has been able to eliminate some of the POI's mentioned in the search warrants.

The person that you are thinking about has been oddly quiet and out of the spotlight after her last presser comment about "the perp enjoying this beautiful weather sitting on a patio drinking a margarita". I thought we would hear more from her by now. I wondered why she wasn't on SW since MIL contacted her to go to MB/BB house that am to be with the girls.

LE had specific reason for the SW's Affair & money problems. There must not have been any conversations on MB's phone concerning these issues with her. jmo

However, the warrant is only for ONE white ladies shirt with blood. Nothing is mentioned about another shirt with blood being taken to the dry cleaners and the dry cleaners only reported one shirt.

Later in another interview, RB mentions he took two shirts to the dry cleaners with blood on them. The reporters catch his remark and really jump in questioning him about the statement he just made. It is true he took 4 shirts, but only ONE was reported to have blood! RB's face told he made a mistake or slip-up! I reported this as soon as it happened with the link. I think this is an important clue that has been followed up by LE.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANy...LOMcLtlSMWuI8s3CFtY5xVBxTtanxsg&v=ICfVJ4yIHcs

We still haven't heard if the blood on the shirt was animal. Why is it taking so long? Is LE keeping the answer to themselves for a reason?

What I don't get is that reportedly, when he was asked where the other 3 shirts were, he said they were still at the drycleaners??? HUH? So he never got the other 3 shirts back? I believe that it was dog blood on the ladies shirt, and it got there while she was holding the dog in the car on the way to the vet, but wasn't it her husband that broke up the dog fight? If so, his shirt would have blood on it, too.....unless he changed shirts before going to the vet. Anyway, no idea why it hasn't been determined about the blood, but it is logical that it's dog blood. JMO

Didn't the police say they also had POIs they were investigating that weren't on the list?

JMO

I am thinking this was not likely the perp's first visit to the church/property

He had to know her routine at the church. Parking under the awning, then entering through main entrance to head south and unlock the door to unload her car. Was he watching from afar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06