TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glammie- you just impacted my early bedtime. Just kidding but keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Nothing on Twitter. Anyone feel like doing scanner? What's the closest news affiliate there?)

If y'all are going to do scanner, keep all comments downstairs please and thank you!

Wrong. According the reason for the SW's alluded to infidelities in the marriage. Could be both or multiple by one. I know of MB & CW and I laid out my case that AT was another. No evidence that BB was in a relationship outside the marriage.
No evidence either way.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, the possible list of who knew the camp was being moved indoors was "everyone" since she had announced her schedule to the world on FB and made that "moving indoors due to rain" fact clear as part of the announcement. If she always went inside, then that would be two possible ways the perp would know she would be in there (but it only takes one). More importantly, to the extent it's needed, it would be easy info for LE to have already ascertained it, but they have no reason to share that with us.

So what if it hadn't been raining that morning? Was Plan B/rain plan put into motion after the "we're having class indoors" post was made? I wonder if the murder was going to happen that day, rain or shine/ with or without a police costume. I'm just imagining all the extra last minute prep had to be done for the rainy day scenario, not knowing until last few hours that class was planned to be moved inside. Wonder how the no-rain plan looked in comparison.

RBBM : I recall reading that very early on. Say it's true, who might have been motivated to do this murder at this particular church ? Where was the new site for the workouts going to be ?

What if the reason for moving the class was because something/someone was creeping her out about having the class there??

There is nothing on Twitter for Bevers, Midlothian or DFW as of a few minutes ago. I don't get the sense it's a very Twitter-oriented area though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member