TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any campers on forum? Not specifically taking MB's class but who participate in CG's program? Would it have taken MB a full 45 mins to unload her truck and set up for the 5 am class? Her arrival time at the church is curious to me. I've taken 5 am boot camp classes for years and most of us, instructor included, come stumbling in between 4:45 (earliest) - 5 am. When exercising that early in the morning, an extra 30 mins sleep makes a huge difference.
I'm just wondering if she made plans to meet someone at the church a few mins prior to the arrival of the class participants. 45 mins is way more than enough time to prepare to teach a class, IMO.
So, would she have needed that much time to actually set up for her class?

That's an interesting point! Perhaps she went to early to meet the perp....just wasn't expecting to be murdered by him/her.

Mt Zion is a road off Hwy 67 in Midlothian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How far is that from the church? Maybe SWAT gear found! **Probably not but crossing fingers!**

MOO

Edit: removed incorrect info

That's an interesting point! Perhaps she went to early to meet the perp....just wasn't expecting to be murdered by him/her.

she wasn't the only person to be early that morning. jmo

The railroad tracks across the highway from the church, go to Mt Zion Rd.

Sorry gathering info. 10 police SUVs on MT Zion rd.

There was also a sheriff car at the church at 5 pm and a Fox News reporter who was at MPD headquarters was told police were considering giving an update.

Doing scanner...so far nada.

If y'all are going to do scanner, keep all comments downstairs please and thank you!

I posted the info downstairs, along with the link to the only Ellis County feed I could find.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12569180

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Mod removed my post. It was about something on one of the commenter's FB page. Sorry
I saw it, the post and then the one from the page. I think the one from her page was a joke, lots of her friends laughed (in the kitchen pic?) Not sure what the comment was all about on the original (fundraising) post.

If y'all are going to do scanner, keep all comments downstairs please and thank you!

What does this mean and why is it posted in another place? :). Newbie-ish here and first time I've seen this language.

Omg!!!! Im getting static too but they might have a private channel (?) with alphabet soup there maybe even different? I'm checking # on FB & Twitter too.

Glammie, I assume this would be very unusual for Midlothian? Does the police department even have 10 cars? tia

What does this mean and why is it posted in another place? :). Newbie-ish here and first time I've seen this language.

Go to the link it's for scanner feeds in the area. Any possible scanner info. must stay what we call "downstairs"
It sounds a bit confusing but it's a private area.

I believe they keep the police scanner stuff in an area you can only access if you're logged in as a WS member, but I'm not sure why since anyone can download a free police scanner app these days, including the criminals..

Edit: that said, it also keeps the discussion thread free from extra "clutter" if the LE convos are unrelated.

Hi Everyone,

I am so wiped out that my eyes are operating independently of each other just like a Chameleon. Can someone give me a brief all inclusive update please?
Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads